Mar 1 - Nas about to break the "Piggy Bank"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-01-2005, 02:52 PM         #26
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 used everyones songs on his early sh*t..what does it matter...

14 years ago '04        #27
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
as much as i think nas is better then 50 and whatever....its always gonna be that way....but.......50 just brought back the rap game.....AGAIN.......just like pac an big and jay and nas......its 50 and everyone....and everyone gonna be sellin records....more props to him......and did everyone notice that 50 aint really say anything real bad at all....about anyone......i donno just my opinion

14 years ago '04        #28
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 dB02 said
Nas is gonna fu*king k*ll 50..

How about when 50 fu*king used nas's samples n sh*t on his early sh*t?
well 50 used to be down with nas so.......stfu

03-01-2005, 03:23 PM         #29
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn yall doin what 50 want yall to do if yall want that n*gga to go away stop talkin bout the muthafu*ka DAMN!!!!!!!!!

03-01-2005, 03:25 PM         #30
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
indeed...nas probably feels hes not worth it

14 years ago '04        #31
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 mokeywuzlow said
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a*s church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA
:eek: The fu*k are you smoking... :eek:

14 years ago '04        #32
Jamaro85 
space
space
 downwitdaking04 said
i aint heard streets disciple, but god son sucked fo reel though...that will be a good one aint no tellin what nas gonna come at 50 with, i give nas props, he was hard on Ether but i wanna kno what that track gonna sound like. 50 might eat his a*s up though...aint no tellin
Lmao...first...50 can't eat anyone up...he ain't nice dog...second, God's Son wasn't bad...just because it wasn't "crunk" and it doesn't rock in the car doesn't mean it's not good...open your ears up homie...

14 years ago '04        #33
Jamaro85 
space
space
 Arkanjal said
nas'll end up the same way as he did after jay.

all of his d*ck riders will say nas won after he spits a ton of gay sh*t, and then 50 will go on to sell 10 times more than nas could ever dream of.
There we go with that record sales bullsh*t again...

14 years ago '04        #34
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 343 343
 D0nniedarK0 said
how is he gay.... u gay... fu*kin... 70 post in like a year....

leecher!!!

...haha

but yea

GO GET HER NAS.... tear that girl fiddy apart
yo u think u hard with all the e green f*g u should calm down its just a music website its not real money. dont be hating on 50 if u look at it which label is ringing in money like crazy aftermath not columbia not ruff ryders .

03-01-2005, 03:43 PM         #35
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said
Lmao...first...50 can't eat anyone up...he ain't nice dog...second, God's Son wasn't bad...just because it wasn't "crunk" and it doesn't rock in the car doesn't mean it's not good...open your ears up homie...
How come no one can have an opinion but you...thanks for correcting everyone who said Nas 's God Son sucked, i bet you that changes their mind...

14 years ago '04        #36
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 343 343
 mitemouse said
This guys is funny...he is happy to have over 200 posts a month...hollywood e thug!!!

Nas aint got nothing to gain from battling fifty..fifty will still sale records..he has the producers and sometime the writers to help him..plus he has Eminem...you think if fifty does get his sh*t smashed lyrically, Eminem and the gang aint jumpin in..With a Dre Beat, Eminem writing...I could beat Nas...lol
n*gga u know what u talkin bout

03-01-2005, 03:52 PM         #37
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
couple of his recent cds have been mediocre

03-01-2005, 04:02 PM         #38
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said
There we go with that record sales bullsh*t again...
ok....SKILLS may not be about record sales, but when people say Nas can end 50's career?? that is complete bullsh*t, LOOK AT THE SALES.

and sh*t IS about sales. its a music business. Nas is NOT underground. he's commercial as fu*k, and he sucks at it. Once he started rapping with Puffy, and Lil Jon, it became quite obvious that he was trying to make money.

03-01-2005, 04:36 PM         #39
big_poppa_8912 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can n*ggaz say that a kid like banks can touch a fu*kin legend like nas?

03-01-2005, 04:48 PM         #40
AceCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shanon said
The funny sh*t is... The same n*ggas that always come at Nas used to be on his d*ck so hard. Jay, 50, Bleek. These n*ggas were all fans. 50 used to be begging this n*gga to be a braveheart. See "the projects too hot'' nature, 50, nas. 50 says "nastradamus predicted 50's the future''. This dude used to be all up under the n*gga nas. For all yall young n*ggas that think lloyd banks could fu*k with Nas... Yall n*ggas equate sales with skills. sh*t hammer sold millions I don't hear n*ggas saying he was nice. Yall little n*ggas go buy the bible (illmatic), and see where mad rappers got there styles from.

that was so real i jus put a thread up on allhiphop bout that song

03-01-2005, 04:50 PM         #41
dB02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bah.. 50 is not on the same level as Nas.. 50 is a little bi*ch and he needs to stop calling people out that are better than him. And how the fu*k can you say Gods Son sucked?

03-01-2005, 05:09 PM         #42
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet none of dees 50 haters would tell 50 hes a bi*ch face to face, and I do mean minus da body guards...

14 years ago '04        #43
Shanon 
space
space
$1,468 | Props total: 16 16
^^ IRRELEVANT but if u wanna get technical n*gga... Son aint even the real 50 cent, he took his name from a real hood legend in Queens. He got mad n*ggas fooled cause n*ggas popped him, n*gga aint talking about how JA beat his a*s with a mini yankee bat and he jetted out of the hit factory. Thats why he be like fu*k NY, cause n*ggas here know what he about

14 years ago '04        #44
octane 
space
space
$4,857 | Props total: 2305 2305
 Arkanjal said
ok....SKILLS may not be about record sales, but when people say Nas can end 50's career?? that is complete bullsh*t, LOOK AT THE SALES.

and sh*t IS about sales. its a music business. Nas is NOT underground. he's commercial as fu*k, and he sucks at it. Once he started rapping with Puffy, and Lil Jon, it became quite obvious that he was trying to make money.

everybody wants and needs money. You think Gangstarr doesn't want their records to sell like Eminem's? Everyone wants to make money. I would become the next J-kwon if they paid me millions to do it.

03-01-2005, 05:48 PM         #45
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would tell 50 to his fu*kin face wit no body guards fu*k HIM AND G-UNIT and if the n*gga had somthin to say i would make sure that he would never walk again when im done with him cuz i f*ght dirrty lol( just felt like talkin sh*t )

03-01-2005, 06:41 PM         #46
Tha_Beast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a*s church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA

What an idiot....I see why your fundz is in tha negative. I'm sick of 'RAP' fans thinkin or voicin BS opinions on 'HIPHOP'. Nas's Streets Deciple album is CLASSIC. Wait till Next year when cats is STILL catchin lil sh*t here and there on it. But back on tha subject...50 is a DEAD RAPPER WALKIN, on his way to tha morgue. GET EM NAS!! GET EM GAME!! GET EM JADA!! GET EM JOE!!

03-01-2005, 06:43 PM         #47
shadykarackter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said
I bet none of dees 50 haters would tell 50 hes a bi*ch face to face, and I do mean minus da body guards...
Me and my fu*kin glock would. Dude aint fu*kin sh*t, thats right without his BODYGUARD. Who the fu*k walks around with bodyguards except for gunit and em's little f*g**t a*s. Dude is never in the club and sh*t just like joey crack says. And just cuz dude sells records to little 12-14 yr olds, it dont mean his sh*t is tight. Dude is a bumb.

14 years ago '04        #48
pfps4eva 
space
space
space
$511 | Props total: 0 0
 Shanon said
The funny sh*t is... The same n*ggas that always come at Nas used to be on his d*ck so hard. Jay, 50, Bleek. These n*ggas were all fans. 50 used to be begging this n*gga to be a braveheart. See "the projects too hot'' nature, 50, nas. 50 says "nastradamus predicted 50's the future''. This dude used to be all up under the n*gga nas. For all yall young n*ggas that think lloyd banks could fu*k with Nas... Yall n*ggas equate sales with skills. sh*t hammer sold millions I don't hear n*ggas saying he was nice. Yall little n*ggas go buy the bible (illmatic), and see where mad rappers got there styles from.
^das exactly what im thinkin nas destroy anybody

03-01-2005, 06:47 PM         #49
shadykarackter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Beast said
What an idiot....I see why your fundz is in tha negative. I'm sick of 'RAP' fans thinkin or voicin BS opinions on 'HIPHOP'. Nas's Streets Deciple album is CLASSIC. Wait till Next year when cats is STILL catchin lil sh*t here and there on it. But back on tha subject...50 is a DEAD RAPPER WALKIN, on his way to tha morgue. GET EM NAS!! GET EM GAME!! GET EM JADA!! GET EM JOE!!
Agreed. Streets Disciple is one of 10 greatest album. Dude speaks the truth. Game needs to go sign with death Row and have Suge on his side. But then Dre will prolly be hidin underground in a bunker somewhere and he'll never make detox, aahaha.

14 years ago '04        #50
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 18 18
nah fu*k dat i hope game signs wit d block and dey jus all take out 50's muthafu*kn a*s

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  60
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  47
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
182 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  34
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Jan 22 - FBI agents warn of hardships from gov't shutdown
60 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+158online now  24
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+73online now  16
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+75online now  12
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Article inside YG Responds To President Trump's Congratulatory New England Patriots ..
31 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy