Mar 1 - Nas about to break the "Piggy Bank"

most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
398 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
164 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
9093 pageviews
98 comments

ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 4 4
Mar 1 - Nas about to break the "Piggy Bank"

It’s no secret that Nas and 50 Cent aren’t the best of buddies and now with 50’s verbal jabs at Nas and his new bride, Kelis, the Queensbridge emcee may be ready for another “Ether”.

I need a good opponent to go after, then it's all good," Nas said with a smile on Friday in New York to MTV. "The game is looking terrible. It's a lot of guys out here, 'CB4' gangstas, making the rap game look bad. Fourteen-year-olds might be believing in these guys, and a lot of these guys that are here are walking train wrecks and they're miserable. I pray for the upliftment of hip-hop, so I'm working on this next album, NASDAQ Dow Jones, coming to y'all real soon."

The issues may have started awhile back. When Nas rocked the infamous Central Park show, many may have noted that he sent a few unkind words towards the G-Unit.

"I wanna thank every one of y'all for coming out and representing that real street New York sh*t. Not that fake sh*t, not that 50 Cent."

It should be noted that Nas stated that 50 had taken shot at Nas before this had ever occurred. But 50 had this to say about Nas…

"I understand that Nas ... he's watched his window of opportunity open and close in front of him and now he's a little bitter."

We’ll see where this one goes.

98 comments for "Mar 1 - Nas about to break the "Piggy Bank""

03-01-2005, 09:38 AM         #2
killadrag0n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm will game be on that track 2?
 12 years ago '04        #3
Jaysin_305 73 heat pts73
space
space
$3,209 | Props total: 46 46
i hope nas give dude the lyrical fatality on sum mortal komat sh*t
 03-01-2005, 10:44 AM         #4
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a.ss church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA
 03-01-2005, 10:56 AM         #5
downwitdaking04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint heard streets disciple, but god son sucked fo reel though...that will be a good one aint no tellin what nas gonna come at 50 with, i give nas props, he was hard on Ether but i wanna kno what that track gonna sound like. 50 might eat his a.ss up though...aint no tellin
 03-01-2005, 11:01 AM         #6
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Started it Nas will end it
 03-01-2005, 11:15 AM         #7
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Getem' NAs
 03-01-2005, 11:19 AM         #8
magnolia420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas better then 50.
 03-01-2005, 11:29 AM         #9
The Hawk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said:
NAS DOUBLE CD SUCKED.......ALL DID IT fu*kIN SUCK.......wow......so on that note he has no chance his mind frame aint where it was when he made STILLmatic... to come up with some phat sh*t.....nas will come at him on a sorry a.ss church beat and say one thing out the whole song... 50 dont have to say anything else BANK$ could riun nas all by him self (with the help of a couple gun shots on a dj. WHOO KID)mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HOLLA
Nas' Disciple sh*t all over Banks piece of garbage...are you fu*king kidding me?? get the fu*k outta here, Banks can't touch Nas. props to Young Buck so far, havent heard any news about him supporting 50 (yet).
 12 years ago '04        #10
Shanon 
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 3 3
The funny sh*t is... The same n*ggas that always come at Nas used to be on his d!ck so hard. Jay, 50, Bleek. These n*ggas were all fans. 50 used to be begging this n*gga to be a braveheart. See "the projects too hot'' nature, 50, nas. 50 says "nastradamus predicted 50's the future''. This dude used to be all up under the n*gga nas. For all yall young n*ggas that think lloyd banks could fu*k with Nas... Yall n*ggas equate sales with skills. sh*t hammer sold millions I don't hear n*ggas saying he was nice. Yall little n*ggas go buy the bible (illmatic), and see where mad rappers got there styles from.
 03-01-2005, 11:56 AM         #11
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 beta put his monies in his piggy bank n hide, coz there is no way hes gona stand tall on this
 12 years ago '04        #12
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,996 | Props total: 139 139
so sick of 50 talkin sh*t someone need to cap his a.ss then ill be happy
 12 years ago '04        #13
Jabari0784 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 0 0
 Shanon said:
The funny sh*t is... The same n*ggas that always come at Nas used to be on his d!ck so hard. Jay, 50, Bleek. These n*ggas were all fans. 50 used to be begging this n*gga to be a braveheart. See "the projects too hot'' nature, 50, nas. 50 says "nastradamus predicted 50's the future''. This dude used to be all up under the n*gga nas. For all yall young n*ggas that think lloyd banks could fu*k with Nas... Yall n*ggas equate sales with skills. sh*t hammer sold millions I don't hear n*ggas saying he was nice. Yall little n*ggas go buy the bible (illmatic), and see where mad rappers got there styles from.
^^Real fu*kin talk!
 12 years ago '04        #14
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,624 | Props total: 4144 4144
all this beef is gettin me interested again, i love it.

all i gotta say is jada and nas and them better not take a month to put a record out there. lets go.
 12 years ago '04        #15
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,492 | Props total: 899 899
nas should fall back and let jada or quan do the work load. 50's still a small fish as a lyrical artist (and admits it) and banks is almost laughable with all those repetitive punch lines. nas is at a point where he should address this like how jay-z addressed jaz-o...with a few sentences, then let the wolves get 50.
 03-01-2005, 12:23 PM         #16
onemic21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive got 1 thing to say - this could be a sh*t battle

think about it, 50 is garbage anyway and is way out of his league when it comes to nas, but nas hasn't hit out with a hot record since stillmatic.

don't get me wrong im a big nas fan but i think he's fell off a bit and i just listen to his stuff from the 90's. Hopefully this beef will help him step up his game again.

and also Ether wasn't that hot a song, it was just the 3rd verse which was probably the best diss ive ever heard
 03-01-2005, 12:23 PM         #17
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe and Jadakiss have sent warning shots through the media to 50 Cent that they will be responding to his "Piggy Bank" dis record. One person hip-hop fans have been wondering about as well is Nas; on "Piggy Bank," 50 makes fun of Nas for tattooing a picture of his wife, Kelis, on his arm.

Of course Nas is an expert in battle rapping, so will we be hearing a song the caliber of "Ether" coming soon from the Queensbridge MC?

"I need a good opponent to go after, then it's all good," Nas said with a smile on Friday in New York (see "Fat Joe On 50 Cent's 'Piggy Bank': 'Them Steroids Is Getting To Him' "). "The game is looking terrible. It's a lot of guys out here, 'CB4' gangstas, making the rap game look bad. Fourteen-year-olds might be believing in these guys, and a lot of these guys that are here are walking train wrecks and they're miserable. I pray for the upliftment of hip-hop, so I'm working on this next album, NASDAQ Dow Jones, coming to y'all real soon."

Nas doesn't have a solid release date for the project, but hinted it may be out as early as this summer.

For a full-length feature on 50 Cent and his many beefs, check out "All Eyes On 50 Cent: The Sequel."
 12 years ago '04        #18
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 AllEyezOnMe187 said:
Getem' NAs
highly gay^^
 03-01-2005, 12:32 PM         #19
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas'll end up the same way as he did after jay.

all of his d!ck riders will say nas won after he spits a ton of gay sh*t, and then 50 will go on to sell 10 times more than nas could ever dream of.
 03-01-2005, 12:42 PM         #20
D0nniedarK0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
highly gay^^

how is he gay.... u gay... fu*kin... 70 post in like a year....

leecher!!!

...haha

but yea

GO GET HER NAS.... tear that girl fiddy apart

Last edited by D0nniedarK0; 03-01-2005 at 12:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
244 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
274 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy