Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1501
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7096 7096
 D. Norman said:
Just watching wed episode

3 way tie big brother...

Then andy wins

is this gonna be the 1st season that wins
Are you trying to say that competition was rigged for Andy?
 4 years ago '05        #1502
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21053 21053
 Marccoogs19 said:
That jury segment was more interesting than the past three weeks combined. Candice may have been a horrible game player, but she reminded me why I liked her character. She was right to call Amanda out by saying McCrae was a floater. Lol at Amanda saying Mac was the most loyal person, then everybody said in unison "to you". She just can't stop controlling and bullying people.

Andy will still win, even though he is the most spineless, pus*y of a weasel. He even called himself a pus*y. But at least him winning would make sense for such a ridiculous a.ss season.
You, just like most of the jury, seem quite confused about what a floater is. I can understand many of the critical things people say about McCrae, but a floater isn't one of them.
 4 years ago '11        #1503
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
 Fly or Die said:
mccrae isnt a floater but he did basically let amanda play the game for him

he did nothing all season

judd and jessie were floaters
judd wasn't a floater. he was extremely loyal to amanda/mccrae/andy before being evicted and then andy/spencer/gm. he just had horrible luck with the mvp twist. once amanda became paranoid and then convinced everyone that judd was mvp he could never recover.

andy is the floater of the season. he went from alliance to alliance whenever the power shifted, always staying safe but never make any of the moves himself. same for spencer but he had no choice really because he was on the outs right when the moving company was exposed.
 4 years ago '06        #1504
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
Judd just wasn't very smart. If he was a little smarter he could have won the game. Gina Marie actually has a chance to win the game, Spencer has no chance at all. How much does the runner up get?

And I'm voting Howard for the 25k
 4 years ago '06        #1505
kmstokes 
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
ginamarie wont get jury votes against andy

only shot she has is if shes against spencer and the jury just dont think he deserves it. amanda and candice will not vote for ginamarie no matter what tho

runner up gets 50k i believe

elissa is gonna win the 25k by a landslide. every site i look at that has a poll elissa is blowing everyone out. howard is getting the 2nd most votes in polls. hardly anyone else is getting votes at all besides those 2

I meant Gina Marie has more of a shot than I originally thought. She has one vote in Arryn and possibly Judd. She is going to have a real tough time beating Andy, but her taking out Amanda gives her a shot.
 4 years ago '05        #1506
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21053 21053
Yeah runner-up gets $50k.

He did better than everyone in here in the past 3 months.

No matter what he has to be in the final 2, I'm sure both Andy and GM know that.
 4 years ago '04        #1507
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2038 2038
GM for the win

Spencer for the bearded social game winner of 2nd

Andy for the, almost, maybe next time 3rd place....

gameover
 4 years ago '04        #1508
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
Worse final three ever.
 4 years ago '05        #1509
space
space
Honestly I think the whole hate on floaters is way overblown. It's a way to play the game. Jun laid down the basic groundwork for floating to the end early in the show, and she is generally liked by Big Brother fans. Floating is a winning strategy some times. There have been several "floaters" who have won 500 thousand dollars. Hell, some of them are even fan favorites. "Floating" is a legitimate strategy. It wasn't until Rachel's infamous, stupid "floaters, grab a life vest" that everyone started overly hating on the floating strategy. Kudo's to the three remaining HG's for making it to the final three. Are they an ideal final three? Hell no. But they are in the final three regardless, so obviously they did some things right.

Having said all that, Spencer was guaranteed 50K 4 weeks ago. I cannot see any scenario where Spencer wins. Not hating on Spencer, he played a great 50K game. sh*t, who wouldn't take 50K to chill in a house for a few months.
 4 years ago '05        #1510
space
space
Just watched the episode.

at the GOAT making an appearance on Wednesday.

He has distanced himself so much from the game. Maybe he is finally thinking of coming back for a season

Dan vs Will. Let's settle this
 4 years ago '06        #1511
kmstokes 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Honestly I think the whole hate on floaters is way overblown. It's a way to play the game. Jun laid down the basic groundwork for floating to the end early in the show, and she is generally liked by Big Brother fans. Floating is a winning strategy some times. There have been several "floaters" who have won 500 thousand dollars. Hell, some of them are even fan favorites. "Floating" is a legitimate strategy. It wasn't until Rachel's infamous, stupid "floaters, grab a life vest" that everyone started overly hating on the floating strategy. Kudo's to the three remaining HG's for making it to the final three. Are they an ideal final three? Hell no. But they are in the final three regardless, so obviously they did some things right.

Having said all that, Spencer was guaranteed 50K 4 weeks ago. I cannot see any scenario where Spencer wins. Not hating on Spencer, he played a great 50K game. sh*t, who wouldn't take 50K to chill in a house for a few months.

I agree. But do you think Spencer knows he has no chance?
 4 years ago '11        #1512
dejordan 
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
at judd not being a floater

judd was never 'extremely loyal' to anyone

judd just d!ck rode whoever had hoh or was in power every week. at the beginning he was staying neutral. then when amanda started controlling the house he tried to ride her d!ck. then when he came back elissa was hoh and he d!ck rode her until the next person won hoh

at least andy actually played the game strategically and smart. andy is what a floater is supposed to be. maybe one of the best floaters in bb history if he wins this. judd was just bad at everything. hes dumb, the worst at competitions, and a weak floater.

when judd came back in the house he didn't have any alliances so he had to go to the hoh. who else could he have worked with and stayed safe??? the returning player is an easy target. he also tried to work with elissa/spencer/andy but elissa put andy on the block so they decided to form the alliance with gm instead. that's just smart gameplay. elissa had no one and joining her is an alliance of 2 against the house. they were the two biggest targets before judd made amanda and mccrae targets. there was really nothing he could do though like i said, everyone had turned on him because of amanda's paranoia because of america being mvp and none of them knowing to this day. he was much more well liked by the jury up until that point than andy and could have still won if mccrae didn't win that veto that saved him for a week.
 4 years ago '11        #1513
dejordan 
space
space
 kmstokes said:
i read a bunch of times that on the live feeds he has accepted second place.
 4 years ago '05        #1514
space
space
 kmstokes said:
I think Spencer has known he has 0 chance to win for awhile now. I think Spencer would take Andy to final two knowing he would lose because he would rather lose to Andy than Gina Marie.
 4 years ago '05        #1515
space
space
 dejordan said:

when judd came back in the house he didn't have any alliances so he had to go to the hoh. who else could he have worked with and stayed safe??? the returning player is an easy target. he also tried to work with elissa/spencer/andy but elissa put andy on the block so they decided to form the alliance with gm instead. that's just smart gameplay. elissa had no one and joining her is an alliance of 2 against the house. they were the two biggest targets before judd made amanda and mccrae targets. there was really nothing he could do though like i said, everyone had turned on him because of amanda's paranoia because of america being mvp and none of them knowing to this day. he was much more well liked by the jury up until that point than andy and could have still won if mccrae didn't win that veto that saved him for a week.
Don't bother with that dude. He has absolutely no grip on the actual game of Big Brother.
 4 years ago '05        #1516
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
i saw yesterday spencer and ginamarie agreed they would take each other because they both know andy would beat them

spencer at least has a shot against ginamarie. a lot of people dont like her, and nobody really has an opinion on spencer so he could win by default if people just didnt vote for ginamarie out of spite. not likley but at least its a chance
I don't know who in jury doesn't like Gina Marie other than Candice and Amanda. I think she would easily win against Spencer. In fact, out of the three I am cheering for Gina Marie to win the most.
 4 years ago '05        #1517
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
how sad is it that we have come to this

i refuse to root for any of these people. andy deserves to win the most out of them but fu*k him
Andy definitely deserves to win the most. He actually played a great game. I just can't stand that f*ggot, so I am cheering against him.
 4 years ago '05        #1518
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I can't wait until Wednesday for this sh*tfest to end and for Survivor to start backup
 4 years ago '05        #1519
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
I can't wait until Wednesday for this sh*tfest to end and for Survivor to start backup

#TeamHayden
#TeamTyson
#TeamGervase
 4 years ago '05        #1520
space
space
How could you like Big Brother but not Survivor?

Survivor is basically the out doors version of Big Brother.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago