Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1361
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
If Amanda stays, the conspiracy theorists will be vindicated. WTF is Elissa doing? Did production call her in and tell her that they can't continue the show without Amanda? Elissa has got to go with that bullsh*t. I'm rioting for Judd anyways. He can go from getting evicted to winning the game. All without being a horrible human being like everybody else.
 4 years ago '05        #1362
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,908 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Fly or Die said:
what is there for me to be mad about, and what are you celebrating
because your girl has a lower IQ than a bag of rocks.
 4 years ago '04        #1363
space
space
I just read on the recap that Amanda came to Elissa with the plan, then Elissa got called to DR, then shortly after that, she came out and accepted the deal with Amanda. That's too much of a coincidence. Plus the exterminators were talking, and Judd said that Elissa might be getting strategies, and watching live feeds from DR. So even the hg's are starting to feel that sh*t is getting rigged.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 09-03-2013 at 03:43 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #1364
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7112 7112
 Marccoogs19 said:
If Amanda stays, the conspiracy theorists will be vindicated. WTF is Elissa doing? Did production call her in and tell her that they can't continue the show without Amanda? Elissa has got to go with that bullsh*t. I'm rioting for Judd anyways. He can go from getting evicted to winning the game. All without being a horrible human being like everybody else.
How are McCrae and Spencer horrible human beings?

And I knew people were gonna be screaming about a rig.

Amanda talked to Elissa earlier in the night and told her Spencer was gunning for her after Amanda and McCrae were gone. Elissa thought it over and decided a four person alliance with herself, McCrae, Andy and Amanda was beneficial to her because she feels she could steam roll any of the three of them in jury votes.

Thursdays episode will be great
 4 years ago '05        #1365
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
i dont d!ck ride people till the death like you dummies

if this stuff is true, its definitely dumb and i dont support it

and im truly beginning to believe this sh*t is rigged because it doesnt even make sense...

i promise yall if amanda somehow manages to not get evicted this week, you will not see me in this thread again im not about to watch this fake sh*t

See ya next season
 4 years ago '05        #1366
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,908 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Fly or Die said:

and im truly beginning to believe this sh*t is rigged because it doesnt even make sense...

i promise yall if amanda somehow manages to not get evicted this week, you will not see me in this thread again im not about to watch this fake sh*t
What are you talking about? I haven't had any true favorites this season. I liked Amanda cause she was the only one playing the game, but I'm beyond sick of her. I still like McCrae, even though he's been driven by Amanda, I'm hoping his game will change if he doesn't get the boot on Thursday in the double eviction without Amanda. Other than that, Judd and Spencer are the only ones left that I can even stand, even though they both haven't really done all that much. No d!cks have been ridden.

You, though, have been ride or die for dumb as rocks Elissa for as long as I can remember. You've been a simp for that bi*ch.
 4 years ago '05        #1367
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
Shows so rigged if Amanda doesn't get out this week
 09-03-2013, 04:26 PM         #1368
TreDawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Amanda stays, Im done with the season. Even though I said that when Candice and Howard left lol but im for real dis time. lol
 4 years ago '05        #1369
space
space
 mattdogg444 said:
Shows so rigged if Amanda doesn't get out this week

[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #1370
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Fly or Die said:

thats how i feel too.
 4 years ago '04        #1371
space
space
Maybe BB realized that without Amanda, they needed someone to be a villain. So making Elissa try to save Amanda makes alot of people rooting for her start to questioning it.
 4 years ago '05        #1372
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
watch them evict spencer

and then amanda wins hoh or veto

Elissa and Amanda just exchanged gold rings to ensure they won't screw eachother over this week.

Thursdays gonna be wild if Andy doesn't crack under Amanda's pressure.
 4 years ago '04        #1373
space
space
Aaryn Gries' mom apologizes for 'Big Brother' slurs
The evicted contestant's mother blasts CBS and 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen for using her daughter's comments to boost ratings.

"Big Brother" contestant Aaryn Gries, whose racial and homophobic slurs have sparked a firestorm — and high ratings — for the CBS reality show, has at least one ally — her mother.

Just days after Gries was evicted from the "Big Brother" house, Elizabeth Owens is speaking out in a statement to The Times, chastising her daughter but declaring that the remarks are not reflective of Gries' upbringing or her true character.

"While I love and continue to support my daughter Aaryn, words cannot describe my disappointment in some of her comments made on 'Big Brother,'" Owens wrote. "These inappropriate comments certainly do not represent the value system under which her father and I have raised her. Aaryn is a young 22-year-old college student that has spent 70 days living in a fish bowl and making mistakes for America to see."

Owens lashed out at the show's producers and host Julie Chen, saying that "Big Brother" has highlighted Gries' missteps in a blatant attempt to boost ratings. The series, in which several contestants are isolated without contact with the outside world, has been one of CBS' highest-rated summer performers.

Gries was kicked out of the "Big Brother" house Thursday during the live weekly episode in which houseguests vote off a contestant. She has been fired from her job at a modeling agency as a result of her remarks but is not aware of the fallout because she remains isolated as part of a jury of ousted contestants who will determine the winner on the season finale Sept. 18.

Many of Gries' remarks came in the early weeks of the contest and were shown on a 24-hour live Web stream.

Referring to African American houseguest Candice Stewart, Gries said, "Be careful what you say in the dark, might not get to see the bi*ch." In one episode, she flipped over Stewart's mattress and mocked her while adopting a stereotypical black accent.

At another point, Gries said of an Asian American contestant, "Shut up, go make some rice," and used a homophobic term to describe another houseguest.

The slurs by Gries and another houseguest, GinaMarie Zimmerman (who is still in the house), have ignited a charged controversy around the show, which is in its 15th season.

Chen, who is Asian American, said the comments were "extremely hurtful," calling Gries "ignorant, young and immature." CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves, who is married to Chen, called the remarks "absolutely appalling."

In the wake of the furor in July over the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, CBS distanced itself from the racially charged comments on the show, taking the unusual step of airing disclaimers before several episodes.

During a tense interview with Chen following her eviction, Gries was alternately defensive ("I have said some things that have been taken completely out of context") and remorseful ("I feel horrible").

In her statement to The Times, Owens wrote that she wanted "Americans to see the young woman that I know; Aaryn is kind, loving and generous, though certainly not perfect and without fault in this incidence."

Gries attended her senior prom with an African American man, "one of her closest friends through high school," Owens wrote.

"Aaryn's first true love was Cuban American, and she has cousins of Japanese descent who she truly loves," she added. "She has never discriminated against anyone for their s3xual orientation whether within our family or not. Aaryn truly loves all people equally."

She added that Gries, who is from San Angelo, Texas, recently sponsored a little girl in the Philippines through the Save the Children program.

Owens accused "Big Brother" of exploiting Gries' controversial behavior while downplaying her subsequent apologies.
And the public relations begins. Yes Big Brother has exploited her racism for ratings, but that's what you get for going on a 24/7 show and being racist. Julie Chen was right in holding her accountable for it, and not ignoring it. She may not hate all black people, but when it came to Candice, her blackness was the thing that kept coming out her mouth when insulting her.
 4 years ago '12        #1374
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 4105 4105
This is my first season watching & it will be my last if Amanda happens to stay. It would make me think that this sh*t is rigged & the rumor that Amanda will eventually win.
 4 years ago '05        #1375
space
space
 GroveBoy740 said:
This is my first season watching & it will be my last if Amanda happens to stay. It would make me think that this sh*t is rigged & the rumor that Amanda will eventually win.
This is one of the worst seasons of the shows history, regardless of the outcome of the next few weeks.

If you want to watch some fu*king GREAT television, you need to go back and watch some earlier seasons before giving up on it.

When Big Brother is at it's best, there aren't many things on television that rival it's entertainment.
 4 years ago '05        #1376
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
this sh*t is definitely rigged

they must think im a sucker im not about to help them boost their ratings by watching this bullsh*t

they out there bribing house guests to keep amanda

next thing you know andy will be called to dr and came out and be on board with it
You know damn well you're gonna keep watching
 4 years ago '05        #1377
space
space
Something finally goes wrong for the golden girl and everybody is threatening to quit watching the show.

09-03-2013, 08:17 PM         #1378
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
I just read on the recap that Amanda came to Elissa with the plan, then Elissa got called to DR, then shortly after that, she came out and accepted the deal with Amanda. That's too much of a coincidence. Plus the exterminators were talking, and Judd said that Elissa might be getting strategies, and watching live feeds from DR. So even the hg's are starting to feel that sh*t is getting rigged.
sh*t rigged
 4 years ago '05        #1379
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
sh*t rigged
You've been saying that for literally over a month now. Yet you continue to watch. Why would you watch something you think is rigged?
 4 years ago '05        #1380
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy