most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1261
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Bet
[spoiler - click to view]

feel like idiots now.

Should've made the more logical decision.
 4 years ago '04        #1262
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
YES!!!... Aryan is gone... fukk that racist b!tch
 4 years ago '05        #1263
space
space
 Krazie said:
Come home from class to see the stupid a.ss Steelers game is on.

Gonna have to watch it some other way later.

Airs 1:37 am.
Just hit you with a link to tonights ep.
 4 years ago '05        #1264
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,971 | Props total: 21134 21134
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Just hit you with a link to tonights ep.
Just got done watching it,

as soon as it went up.
 4 years ago '04        #1265
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
Julie was waiting for that moment

At no responsibility... Also not remembering it, guess all them pills she was taking made her forget

Juilie hint about u r fu*ked when u get home
 4 years ago '12        #1266
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 4105 4105
Yo that Aaryn interview was awkward as fu*k. She looked shocked when Julie turned into Maury with the list of racial comments.
 4 years ago '05        #1267
space
space
 D. Norman said:
At no responsibility... Also not remembering it, guess all them pills she was taking made her forget
Listen, I will be the first to admit that Aaryn got CLOWNED on that exit interview.

But what, exactly, was she supposed to say about that? She had no idea the questions/accusations were coming, and she was naturally defensive.

Saying "I don't even remember saying that" buys her enough time that she'll be able to talk to her PR lady and put a politically correct spin on it. Well, as much of a politically correct spin as is possible.

I suppose that her best reaction could have been "It was in the heat of the moment, with all the stress of this game on me that nobody other than former contestants of this show know about".

Or just say "Julie right now I am a little overwhelmed with everything that has gone on this week and I do not feel I am in the right mental state at the present time to answer these questions".
 4 years ago '04        #1268
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
The funniest thing just happened. I dot know if it will make the main broadcast but here it goes.

Next week is going to be so awesome.
 4 years ago '05        #1269
space
space
I think her best possible reaction could have been to just laugh it off and be like "Oh, so that's really a thing? People are really up in arms over that?" and brush it off as no big deal

Then put the politically correct spin on it after the finale after you had time to absorb all of Julie's info she just revealed to you.

You have to embrace the hate. If you try to act like you are upset about being viewed as a villain, that just makes you more hateable. If you embrace your villainous role, you are making your situation much better and in some instances you can turn that into a win.

You think Russell Hantz would be as popular as he is if he tried to act like he was offended by being looked at as a major villain? And you know damn well Russell said things a thousand times worse than Aaryn on that island
 4 years ago '04        #1270
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Listen, I will be the first to admit that Aaryn got CLOWNED on that exit interview.

But what, exactly, was she supposed to say about that? She had no idea the questions/accusations were coming, and she was naturally defensive.

Saying "I don't even remember saying that" buys her enough time that she'll be able to talk to her PR lady and put a politically correct spin on it. Well, as much of a politically correct spin as is possible.

I suppose that her best reaction could have been "It was in the heat of the moment, with all the stress of this game on me that nobody other than former contestants of this show know about".

Or just say "Julie right now I am a little overwhelmed with everything that has gone on this week and I do not feel I am in the right mental state at the present time to answer these questions".
It was one of the most entertaining interview in big brother i think, Julie 1st says we have something to talk about Even when she had a talk with amanda she said something along the lines of she didnt say stuff. She honestly has no care, some people for w/e reason or another just say sh*t without thinking
 4 years ago '05        #1271
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
The funniest thing just happened. I dot know if it will make the main broadcast but here it goes.

Next week is going to be so awesome.

4 years ago '04        #1272
space
space
The best way Aaryn can get over the bad publicity is if she admits she was wrong. Dont blame anyone else, and she needs to completely self deprecate herself. She needs to make herself look like the most shameful person in america. If she doesnt accept how much of a sh*tty person she is, people will never forgive her. I swear when this bi*ch said “In Texas, we say things…. Sometimes we joke and we don’t mean it,” my whole state went like this

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 08-29-2013 at 11:27 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #1273
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
The best way Aaryn can get over the bad publicity is if she admits she was wrong. Dont blame anyone else, and she needs to completely self deprecate herself. She needs to make herself look like the most shameful person in america. If she doesnt accept how much of a sh*tty person she is, people will never forgive her. I swear when this bi*ch said “In Texas, we say things…. Sometimes we joke and we don’t mean it,” my whole state went like this

[pic - click to view]

[IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk1/bestandcrazy/bye-bran-bye-bi*ch-2_zps7e23802b.gif[/IMG]
, I can't wait to read some of the articles that are sure to be coming out of Texas tomorrow.
 4 years ago '13        #1274
Xavi619 103 heat pts103
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 4310 4310
Julie was giving it to aaryn bi*ch was about to cry

I was hoping one of the audience members would give her the

4 years ago '05        #1275
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,971 | Props total: 21134 21134
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

ReppinDaBurghh said:
I think her best possible reaction could have been to just laugh it off and be like "Oh, so that's really a thing? People are really up in arms over that?" and brush it off as no big deal

Then put the politically correct spin on it after the finale after you had time to absorb all of Julie's info she just revealed to you.

You have to embrace the hate. If you try to act like you are upset about being viewed as a villain, that just makes you more hateable. If you embrace your villainous role, you are making your situation much better and in some instances you can turn that into a win.

You think Russell Hantz would be as popular as he is if he tried to act like he was offended by being looked at as a major villain? And you know damn well Russell said things a thousand times worse than Aaryn on that island

Dude.. You are not her agent, her employer, her brother, her sister.. And certainly not her friend or boyfriend.

Let it go, son. You are sounding thirsty with this defense attorney bullsh*t that you're showing everyone.
 4 years ago '04        #1276
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Ah, confront negativity with more negativity.

How productive.
isnt that what you do by arguing all day on this forum?
 4 years ago '05        #1277
space
space
 Drug Free said:
isnt that what you do by arguing all day on this forum?
Sigh..., as I typed what you quoted I was 100 percent confident in the fact that some idiot was going to say what you just said.

Yes, let's compare arguing on a forum where nearly everyone argues to carving something into somebodies flesh.

There you go with that incredible logic you so often display on Boxden.
 4 years ago '05        #1278
space
space
 Krazie said:

Dude.. You are not her agent, her employer, her brother, her sister.. And certainly not her friend or boyfriend.
 4 years ago '12        #1279
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
yooo that interview with julie and aaryn was fu*kin dead bananas all over

she ethered her with the verbatim note cards

I was watching that sh*t and listening to the audience reactions like
 4 years ago '04        #1280
space
space
When Julie was reading off that list of things she said Aaryn was like
[pic - click to view]

Then once she said said
[pic - click to view]

Everybody in the audience was like
[pic - click to view]

And then Aaryn tried to leave, and Julie was like

[pic - click to view]

Most awesome interview ever.
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy