Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1201
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Fly or Die said:
they are both working for amanda, and aaryn wins competitions and mccrae doesnt.
This would have been the week to turn Aaryn and Amanda against eachother though

4 years ago '05        #1202
space
space
 4 years ago '12        #1203
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Fly or Die said:
you about as delusional as aaryns dumb a.ss
The irony of him critiquing HOHs and being an Aaryn fan

Her 1st HOH: Nick (who's on her side of the house) evicted
2nd HOH: Howard (Amanda's target) evicted
3rd HOH: Judd (Amanda's target and he was starting to get close to Aaryn) evicted
4th HOH: Helen (Amanda's target and someone who was trying to work her from the beginning) evicted

Elissa's first HOH: Aaryn's gone even though Amanda could save her if she wanted to
 4 years ago '05        #1204
space
space
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
The irony of him critiquing HOHs and being an Aaryn fan

Her 1st HOH: Nick (who's on her side of the house) evicted
2nd HOH: Howard (Amanda's target) evicted
3rd HOH: Judd (Amanda's target and he was starting to get close to Aaryn) evicted
4th HOH: Helen (Amanda's target and someone who was trying to work her from the beginning) evicted

Elissa's first HOH: Aaryn's gone even though Amanda could save her if she wanted to

The hatred blinds you

Nick getting evicted had absolutely nothing to do with Aaryn

Howard getting evicted vaulted Aaryn from almost a guaranteed eviction the following week to one of the better positions in the house.

Judd and Helens evictions were both bad for her game, but if she didn't nominate Judd right then and there she was the target of the majority of the house again the following week, which would have in turn MADE her Howard eviction week pointless and would have been redundant.

Aaryn's fatal error this season was her most recent HOH and eviction of Helen. But she was just going with what she thought were the #'s (Andy, McCrae, Amanda vs Helen and Elissa).

What you're not getting is it isn't always about getting your #1 target out. The goal of your HOH should be to maximize the benefits of the position and leave yourself in the best possible situation at the end of your HOH week.

Aaryn did that in her second HOH and completely flipped her game around.

4 years ago '05        #1205
space
space
And how could Amanda save her if she wanted to?

Amanda has been pushing McCrae for days now to vote out Andy and keep Aaryn. McCrae isn't down for it, though. He's not budging. Aaryn needs Amanda AND McCrae and then she would need to attempt to rally back up with Gina Marie for the third vote.

Highly unlikely.
 4 years ago '05        #1206
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
i love how this dude tries to go into deep analysis about aaryns 'game'

aarryn didnt have a game she just did what other people wanted its as simple as that
Solid logic behind your well thought out counter argument.

She was backed into a corner and did what other people wanted because it was beneficial to her game. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

It's like arguing with a 12 year old

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-28-2013 at 06:21 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #1207
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
thank god i dont have to sit through another aaryn (amanda) hoh

every time she puts somebody up

"im doing this because this is what im being forced to do"

"im backed into this corner this is what i have to do"

bye bi*ch

Every single Elissa vote so far this season other than Helen's = "I unfortunately have to vote to evict ____________"

I could understand your logic behind hating Aaryn (Even though it is the logic of a damn child) if you were cheering for anybody in the house other than Elissa.
 4 years ago '04        #1208
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
I lost support in every HG the day hey blindsided Judd. sh*t was so heartbreaking to see them fu*k him over like that. There's no doubt I'm rooting for him from now on.
 4 years ago '05        #1209
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
I lost support in every HG the day hey blindsided Judd. sh*t was so heartbreaking to see them fu*k him over like that. There's no doubt I'm rooting for him from now on.

Yeah, that was one of the more heart breaking evictions I've ever seen on the show.

After Aaryn leaves I'm definitely pulling for Judd on a personal level. But on a strategic level I'm pulling for Amanda/McCrae.

Any of the three of them win and I'll be ok with it.
 4 years ago '05        #1210
space
space

4 years ago '12        #1211
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

The hatred blinds you

Nick getting evicted had absolutely nothing to do with Aaryn

Howard getting evicted vaulted Aaryn from almost a guaranteed eviction the following week to one of the better positions in the house.

Judd and Helens evictions were both bad for her game, but if she didn't nominate Judd right then and there she was the target of the majority of the house again the following week, which would have in turn MADE her Howard eviction week pointless and would have been redundant.

Aaryn's fatal error this season was her most recent HOH and eviction of Helen. But she was just going with what she thought were the #'s (Andy, McCrae, Amanda vs Helen and Elissa).

What you're not getting is it isn't always about getting your #1 target out. The goal of your HOH should be to maximize the benefits of the position and leave yourself in the best possible situation at the end of your HOH week.

Aaryn did that in her second HOH and completely flipped her game around.

First, I know she had nothing to do with Nick, but it still happened during her HOH. The point I was trying to make is she has had 4 HOH and only 1 was semi-successful.

I dont' hate Aaryn, she's just playing one of the worst games I've ever seen for someone who's good at competitions.

And her fatal move, as you put it, should have been a no-brainer. Helen was offering to work with her from the beginning but she sided with an alliance where she'd be forth on the totem pole.

So instead of siding with Helen and Elissa, where she wouldn't be the top target for the other side, she went to 3 AM where she was expendable and still a top target for Elissa. She would have been safe for at least 2 weeks guaranteed, instead she's gone the next week.

And if she doesn't put up Helen and gets rid of either Amanda, McCrea or Andy, then that side still has the numbers.

One of the dumbest moves in Big Brother history by someone not named Lawon or Marcellus.
 4 years ago '05        #1212
space
space
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
So instead of siding with Helen and Elissa, where she wouldn't be the top target for the other side, she went to 3 AM where she was expendable and still a top target for Elissa. She would have been safe for at least 2 weeks guaranteed, instead she's gone the next week.

I think that is an extremely far reach to a.ssume Aaryn wouldn't be the other side of the house's target. Not only would she have been the best competitor, but she'd have betrayed the other side so they would be gunning for her extra hard.

Having said that, she's leaving the following week after her HOH anyway, so it couldn't have worked out any worse for her.

I don't defend her fourth HOH at all. I have said on several occasions in here that that was where her game fell apart for the second time.
 4 years ago '05        #1213
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
andy about to leave amanda and mccrae alone in the game

elissa single handedly turned this game around in a week
at you thinking Andy is going to turn on them. At worst he might throw the HOH. There is 0 chance he wins HOH and targets McCrae and Amanda.
 4 years ago '05        #1214
space
space
I'm just gonna go ahead and start ignoring your posts in this thread from now on
 4 years ago '05        #1215
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
you mad
Frustrated with stupidity does not equate to actual anger.

4 years ago '05        #1216
space
space
I think it's hilarious how ridiculously similar of a game Amanda is playing to the game d!ck played. Tonight's episode was exactly like the pots and pans episode from d!cks season. Yet the Internet is irate with Amanda.

I might even say Amanda has played a better game then d!ck up until about a week ago.

Unfortunately the second half of her duo isn't as unlikeable as the second half of d!cks duo was, so Amanda doesn't have that good of a chance of winning unless the jury completely puts their emotions aside which hasn't happened since about season 2 of Big Brother.
 4 years ago '04        #1217
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
I know America hates America even worse now, but she actually got a favorable edit. She was even worse on the live feed. Aaryn will be gong home, which is cool, cuz they don't need a racist winning, but Amanda is going to get a whole other kind of hate when she gets out the house. She's literally the villain of the house.
 4 years ago '05        #1218
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
I know America hates America even worse now, but she actually got a favorable edit. She was even worse on the live feed. Aaryn will be gong home, which is cool, cuz they don't need a racist winning, but Amanda is going to get a whole other kind of hate when she gets out the house. She's literally the villain of the house.
d!ck was the same way and has a damn near part time job discussing Big Brother.
 4 years ago '05        #1219
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3230 3230
I doubt I'll watch much after Aaryn goes home. I'm not trying to see a final 3 of Amanda Andy and Mccrae

Aaryn only has herself to blame though. 4 HOH's and my baby got played every damn time.
 4 years ago '07        #1220
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,357 | Props total: 2582 2582
someone explain to me why Elissa couldn't replace Amanda with Mcrae
after she took him off the block?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy