Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1181
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
Yeah she's like a death row inmate on the week of their execution. Elissa may be going home next week, but at least she took out the one person she hated the most. She played a good game during her HOH.
 4 years ago '05        #1182
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I find it odd that Amanda hasn't talked game all day today
 4 years ago '05        #1183
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Marccoogs19 said:
Yeah she's like a death row inmate on the week of their execution. Elissa may be going home next week, but at least she took out the one person she hated the most. She played a good game during her HOH.
Playing a good game during your HOH is building potential power alliances. Not getting rid of someone who you personally dislike.
 4 years ago '05        #1184
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21019 21019
 Fly or Die said:
elissa has judd and ginamarie on her side now

aaryn was the best competition player in the house and was doing whatever amanda wanted

sounds like a good hoh to me
She made way too many enemies. You are completely clueless to the workings of this game.
 4 years ago '05        #1185
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

amanda was already against her before she even won hoh

lets not act like she made new enemies
Well she could've changed a few things, but she has at least half the house gunning for her. She has no idea what she's doing, all she wanted was to make a statement, which she did, but she's completely fu*ked now unless Judd, Spencer or GM win HOH (good luck with that)
 4 years ago '05        #1186
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

before that hoh comp she was alone she had nothing. amanda/mccrae/andy/aaryn were already gunning for her, and had any of them won that hoh she would have been on the block and would have been the target to go home

now she has judd and she has ginamarie on her side

shes sending the biggest competition threat in the house home

now its elissa/judd/gm vs amanda/mccrae/andy

please tell me who you think elissa should have put up i have to see this
She should have put up Amanda/McCrae and got one of them out, and cut the deal with Aaryn instead of playing with a vengeful spirit. It's simple.

Unfortunately your favorite player is a fu*king idiot.
 4 years ago '05        #1187
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
why would she keep aaryn when aaryn is not trustworthy, hates her, and has won more competitions than anyone in the house

and please explain this 'made too many enemies sh*t'
Well if Aaryn was her main target, why p!ss off 3 other people by possibly targeting them? She has zero logic, just as you do.
 4 years ago '05        #1188
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3231 3231
Elissa did play it like an idiot though. Getting Aaryn out wasn't the right move, especially when Aaryn made it clear that she was willing to work with her to get Amanda and Mccrae out.

Elissa made Aaryn her #1 target for personal reasons and didn't look at the big picture. Aaryn was ready to make a deal and those two could have formed something with GM and Judd while also getting rid of one of Mccrea or Amanda or even Andy.

I'm pretty sure Aaryn could still push this idea to GM, Judd and Elissa but she's just not convincing enough to get them to go with it.
 4 years ago '05        #1189
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

amanda/mccrae/andy were already gunning for elissa please dont act like they werent going against her until now

had any of them won hoh she would have been put on the block and would have been the target to go home

and at people talking about elissa should have tried to make a deal with aaryn

i guess by yall logic elissa should have put up spencer and ginamarie
Nobody is debating the fact that McCrae and Amanda would have likely gone after Elissa this week if given the opportunity. What you're not getting is the fact that Elissa could have changed that this week with her HOH. If Aaryn was her target, why p!ss off Amanda and McCrae in the process of getting your target evicted? It's not logical.

Congrats, now you have allies in Spencer and Gina Marie
 4 years ago '04        #1190
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2037 2037
 Krazie said:
She should have put up Amanda/McCrae and got one of them out, and cut the deal with Aaryn instead of playing with a vengeful spirit. It's simple.

Unfortunately your favorite player is a fu*king idiot.
This is what I thought she should have done, and wish she did. Put up the 2 duos that are left that are playing for themselves. She didnt and then made aaryn her target, but wanted to back door amanda. Not a bad idea, i liked it, but i think a more solid removal of one of the 2 would be put them both up. I do understand tho from Ellissa stand point. aaryn trying to beg to stay and say she wanted amanda out and elissa said, you are playing amanda game, if u wanted her out then why did you put up helen *dagger. She showed where her loyalty lies during that HOH.
[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #1191
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

amanda/mccrae/andy were already gunning for elissa please dont act like they werent going against her until now

had any of them won hoh she would have been put on the block and would have been the target to go home

and at people talking about elissa should have tried to make a deal with aaryn

i guess by yall logic elissa should have put up spencer and ginamarie
Did I not clearly state that she should have put up Amanda/McCrae together?

No wonder why you're a fan of Elissa's.
 4 years ago '05        #1192
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
1st yall complain about making enemies with amanda and mccrae then you say she shouldve put them both on the block
You'll never understand what we're trying to get across to you, so let's just leave it.
 4 years ago '05        #1193
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
1st yall complain about making enemies with amanda and mccrae then you say she shouldve put them both on the block

amanda won the veto anyway she woulda took herself off and elissa woulda put up aaryn and we are back to where we are now so whats the difference

either way aaryn was going home if amanda won the veto

if yall dont see how putting aaryn and mccrae up makes more sense than amanda and mccrae i dont know what to tell you

I cannot fathom how you don't understand what we are trying to explain to you.

If she put up McCrae and Amanda, McCrae would be going home this week, Amanda would feel completely defeated, and Elissa would have still been able to build the same allies she has this week, with the possible addition of Aaryn.
 4 years ago '05        #1194
space
space
That dude who made that simulator is updating it daily, by the way. Today he is adding the relationships into the game. So real life good allies won't go at eachother.

In my all winners season Will and Boogie kept going at eachother. Had me like
 4 years ago '05        #1195
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
why do yall keep tryna act like aaryn and elissa would ever work together

mccrae would not go home. amanda won the veto she takes herself off and whoever goes up in her place would have gone home

and it makes more sense to get rid of aaryn right now then mccrae. aaryn is a far better player than mccrae and they are both working with amanda. aaryn has had multiple opportunities to get amanda out of the game and hasnt done it yall really think shes gonna be loyal to elissa
Well it's impossible to look into the future that Amanda would win POV, but it makes zero sense to put up just one half of an obvious power couple in that situation. Backdooring someone at this stage in the game, especially someone who sucks at competitions, just isn't that logical. It's different when there's a lot of people in the house, because it's less likely they'd play POV, but with so few people, chances are favorable that she would have gotten picked to play anyway.

If she wanted to take out Aaryn, it would've made more sense to put her up as the replacement instead of having Amanda take off McCrae (which was obvious if she won), and then needing to nominate Andy as well. It's just a lot of unnecessary maneuvering that she could have avoided.
 4 years ago '05        #1196
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 4 years ago '05        #1197
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

mccrae would not go home. amanda won the veto she takes herself off and whoever goes up in her place would have gone home
If Amanda wins veto and Elissa puts up Andy, McCrae goes home.
 4 years ago '05        #1198
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
elissa had 2 targets. amanda and aaryn. amanda won the veto so now aaryn is going home. aaryn wins competitions and works for amanda and now she is leaving. sounds like a success to me.
There is a very high probability that Elissa goes home next week. There are several ways Elissa could have decreased that probability in a much higher degree then she has this week. That is, to me, not a successful HOH week.

Don't get me wrong, getting rid of Aaryn is great for Elissa's game. But the way she went about it was not good for her game. That's my point.
 4 years ago '05        #1199
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
possibility but definitely not for sure

besides it makes more logical sense to get aaryn out right now over mccrae
How?
 4 years ago '05        #1200
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
how is the probability very high

if judd, ginamarie, or spencer wins hoh, elissa will not go home

if amanda mccrae or andy wins hoh she will be nominated

its 50/50. and i think elissa has the better competitors on her side, and if she was nominated i like her and her sides chances of winning a veto comp a lot more than the other sides chances.
If you want to be that literal, McCrae/Amanda/Andy have 5 comp wins. Spencer/Gina Marie/Judd have 3.

And that's not even my point.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy