Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1121
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Main Event said:
If you were somebody that called winners and actually liked people that played smart games I might honestly take your opinion seriously

But you're just a dude that falls for the same type of player that over plays the game and winds up getting picked off because of it in the end. So you're pretty irrelevant.
When have I ever in this thread or the Survivor thread said Aaryn or Reynold were going to win their seasons?

Reynold wasn't even my favorite person in this past season of Survivor. That'd be Malcolm.
 4 years ago '04        #1122
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Andy is screwing up McRanda's plan, because he is a horrible overseller

[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #1123
space
space
Fu*k Andy.
 4 years ago '04        #1124
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,841 | Props total: 1979 1979
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at people still talking about that Facebook post.

That troll WON.
I just seen it tho

Maybe you should have posted it when you heard about it...

But everything is adding up if you read it and the more this game is being played, the more it seems to be true
 4 years ago '05        #1125
space
space
 D. Norman said:
I just seen it tho

Maybe you should have posted it when you heard about it...

But everything is adding up if you read it and the more this game is being played, the more it seems to be true
It was posted in here like a month ago and we have all talked about it several times.

And how does it seem to be true? Because Amanda won a veto?

4 years ago '05        #1126
Krazie 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space
$45,853 | Props total: 20812 20812
 Main Event said:
If you were somebody that called winners and actually liked people that played smart games I might honestly take your opinion seriously

But you're just a dude that falls for the same type of player that over plays the game and winds up getting picked off because of it in the end. So you're pretty irrelevant.
Big Brother has way too many variables to confidently predict a winner until quite late in the game (usually). Survivor's a bit easier to take a stab at a winner at the midway point and whatnot.

Reppin and I disagree a lot in these games, but he has more of a grasp of it than most people in here.
 4 years ago '08        #1127
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
When have I ever in this thread or the Survivor thread said Aaryn or Reynold were going to win their seasons?

Reynold wasn't even my favorite person in this past season of Survivor. That'd be Malcolm.
Malcolm was/is the poster boy for over playing the game. You liking him supposed to change anything I wrote while you try and play guru over shows you're never right about

Please keep hitting people with the same "weak grasp for the game" line while the player you defending goes home after being a pawn
 4 years ago '05        #1128
space
space
 Main Event said:
Malcolm was/is the poster boy for over playing the game. You liking him supposed to change anything I wrote while you try and play guru over shows you're never right about

Please keep hitting people with the same "weak grasp for the game" line while the player you defending goes home after being a pawn
Again, what does my favorite player have anything to do with who I think is going to win the game? Never once have I stated that Aaryn was my pick to win Big Brother

And the only reason Malcolm's "overplaying" backfired on his second go-round was because Corrine was an idiot.

You're doing it wrong.
 4 years ago '05        #1129
Krazie 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space
$45,853 | Props total: 20812 20812
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Again, what does my favorite player have anything to do with who I think is going to win the game? Never once have I stated that Aaryn was my pick to win Big Brother

And the only reason Malcolm's "overplaying" backfired on his second go-round was because Corrine was an idiot.

You're doing it wrong.
fu*king Corrine.. One of my least favorite Survivors ever. fu*k that dirty wh0ore.
 4 years ago '08        #1130
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Krazie said:
Big Brother has way too many variables to confidently predict a winner until quite late in the game (usually). Survivor's a bit easier to take a stab at a winner at the midway point and whatnot.

Reppin and I disagree a lot in these games, but he has more of a grasp of it than most people in here.
He's wrong about both consistently. It wouldnt even be bad if he wasn't consistently quick to sh*t on anybody elses opinion that defers from his but when he sh*ts on others and defends even dumber players every year his opinion isn't gonna get taken seriously by me
 4 years ago '05        #1131
space
space
 Main Event said:
He's wrong about both consistently.
What have I been wrong about in this thread? Or the Survivor thread for that matter.

Enlighten me.

You don't have to look further than the last page of this thread to find something you were wrong about.

4 years ago '05        #1132
space
space
On a lighter note, did you guys see the cast for the upcoming Survivor?

I'm pulling for Gervase, Tyson and Hayden right off the bat. Just to be clear, so Main Event doesn't get his panties in a bunch, no these are not my picks to win the game. Just the people that I already know I like as people. at me having to point that out.

Hope Colton goes home first
 08-25-2013, 05:31 PM         #1133
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always find people I least expect to win survivor or big brother..... win the show in convincing fashion.
 4 years ago '08        #1134
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
What was I wrong about yesterday

any and all things of last seasons survivor ends the survivor convo you can get my man switch in here and he'd co-sign that
 4 years ago '05        #1135
space
space
 Main Event said:
What was I wrong about yesterday

any and all things of last seasons survivor ends the survivor convo you can get my man switch in here and he'd co-sign that
 4 years ago '05        #1136
space
space
Was posting from my phone for that last post.

Anyway, you were wrong about Aaryn just needing to sit back and relax because she wasn't the target.

And Switch and I almost always agree in the Survivor threads

Just because I like people you don't like you think that clouds my judgement on the actual game

I've been a Pittsburgh Pirates fan for 20 years but I guess I don't know anything about baseball since I like a team that hasn't had a winning season in 20 years.
 4 years ago '08        #1137
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space

You done for the night, dont quote me again. Nobody agreed w/ you and you still tried to make it look like it was everyone else not you

Last edited by Main Event; 08-25-2013 at 07:03 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #1138
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,244 | Props total: 19963 19963
These white bi*ches kinda thick lowkey
 4 years ago '11        #1139
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,244 | Props total: 19963 19963
dude in the Red extra fruity
 4 years ago '05        #1140
space
space

Think I feel like searching through 12 pages of comments to find an example of what you're talking about?

People in that thread didn't like the fact that I liked Reynold and Eddie. I openly embraced that and regularly argued about those two with people. What does that have to do with what you are currently insinuating?

You're trying too hard to prove a point that there is no evidence to back up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy