Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #961
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
 Fly or Die said:
the fact that jessie, spencer and ginamarie made it this far in the game and will be jury members
Spencer has played a decent game so far . Got screwed out of his original alliance or we could easily be talking about a different game. Dude has done well just to still be in the house, especially after hes been up on the block so much.
 4 years ago '05        #962
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,876 | Props total: 20898 20898
 Fly or Die said:
the fact that jessie, spencer and ginamarie made it this far in the game and will be jury members
It happens nearly every season, man. I disagree with Spencer, I think he deserves a jury spot. And at this point, Jessie is one of our best bets have some fireworks if she comes back in. GM, on the other hand, is a waste of space.
 4 years ago '12        #963
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
I wish Jeremy made jury.

It's funny how much I hated that mother fu*ker in the house and how much his presence is missed after he was evicted.
 4 years ago '06        #964
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Helen about to get what she deserves, she could've been took out Amanda. I knew this would been the time Amanda would get Helen.
 4 years ago '06        #965
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Fly or Die said:
she about to come right back into the game anyway tho

if helen or candice come back in the game the house finna turn up
They'd probably go right back out though, especially Candice although it would be funny if Candice came back. Unless they win hoh of course

Last edited by kmstokes; 08-22-2013 at 12:26 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #966
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1993 1993
 Fly or Die said:
Spencer has a good social game, the moving crew exposing themselves is what hurt him.

The only way this season can get better now is if ellissa wins hoh and puts up both amanda and mccrae and whoever comes in makes an alliance with elissa and spencer and get a swing vote from GM or aaryn incase of a veto used... That would def change the game and get rid of this predicable outcome we are gonna have.

I am glad helen is gone tho really could not stand the "oh you are so good" "you are better than Jenelle" "you got this, you got this, you didnt do good, you did great!" that sh*t so annoying and comes off so fake that i do not know why the ppl in the house eat it up. Mastmind my a.ss, these ppl are just fu*king gullible or have no back bone

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-22-2013 at 02:52 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #967
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 D. Norman said:
Spencer has a good social game, the working crew exposing themselves is what hurt him.

The only way this season can get better now is if ellissa wins hoh and puts up both amanda and mccrae and whoever comes in makes an alliance with elissa and spencer and get a swing vote from GM or aaryn incase of a veto used... That would def change the game and get rid of this predicable outcome we are gonna have.

I am glad helen is gone tho really could not stand the "oh you are so good" "you are better than Jenelle" "you got this, you got this, you didnt do good, you did great!" that sh*t so annoying and comes off so fake that i do not know why the ppl in the house eat it up. Mastmind my a.ss, these ppl are just fu*king gullible or have no back bone
at "The Working Crew"
 4 years ago '04        #968
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1993 1993
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at "The Working Crew"
moving, typing during down time... now im gonna edit it
 4 years ago '05        #969
space
space
 D. Norman said:
moving, typing during down time... now im gonna edit it
Moving Company.

I wasn't talking sh*t. Just thought it was a pretty random mix up.
 4 years ago '04        #970
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
I never seen so many scared people in one house. How the hell is everyone scared of a chick who hasn't won not one competition. On.y thing she is good at is arguing. But if someone had some backbone and stood up to her, she wouldn't be feeling herself so much. McRae frustrates me cuz he's such a big fan of the show, but sacrificed his whole time in the house to another chick.
 08-22-2013, 03:21 PM         #971
TreDawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone know if the Jury can see whats going on in the house? Do they know America was MVP the last 2 weeks?
 4 years ago '12        #972
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
I need jessie to come back
 4 years ago '05        #973
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,876 | Props total: 20898 20898
 TreDawg said:
Does anyone know if the Jury can see whats going on in the house? Do they know America was MVP the last 2 weeks?
No they don't. They get updates each week when the evicted houseguest comes in on a DVD that shows all the happenings involving everyone (like competitions). Nothing that was behind closed doors or outside of the game.
 08-22-2013, 03:33 PM         #974
TreDawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WADECOUNTY said:
I need jessie to come back
Me too. Dat a.ss. Nuff said
 4 years ago '12        #975
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 4088 4088
Even if it's for 1 episode bring Jessie back.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #976
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
I never seen so many scared people in one house. How the hell is everyone scared of a chick who hasn't won not one competition. On.y thing she is good at is arguing. But if someone had some backbone and stood up to her, she wouldn't be feeling herself so much. McRae frustrates me cuz he's such a big fan of the show, but sacrificed his whole time in the house to another chick.
Wait a second. How did McCrae "sacrifice his whole time in the house" when he might be in the best position of anybody in the entire house right now?
 4 years ago '05        #977
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
he basically hasnt been playing the game hes done nothing

has to be pretty boring...
....but he's in great position to win 500 thousand dollars. He's a pizza delivery man that has a SOLID chance of winning 500K. The point of Big Brother is to win 500 grand, not to entertain the viewers. Bonus points if you could do both, but it should not be your first priority to be entertaining.
 4 years ago '05        #978
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

[spoiler - click to view]

I'd love it if that happened.

I don't really care for Helen all that much, but I feel like Helen staying would be best for Aaryn's game.
 08-22-2013, 04:55 PM         #979
TreDawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

[spoiler - click to view]

Not surprising. Been doing that ALL season.
 08-22-2013, 05:14 PM         #980
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
though it would be worth mentioning here but Screech from Saved By The Bell just entered into the Celeb Big Brother house over here in the UK!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago