Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #921
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Menace718 said:
Just got back on the thread, I was actually agreeing with what you were saying because if the article was read it went along with what you were saying. That image thing was just a mindblown gif, not my own upload though
 4 years ago '05        #922
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
a shame the strongest players arent even in jury

nick was the smartest guy, jeremy was the strongest guy competition wise, and kaitlin was one of the strongest girls

jessie spencer ginamarie andy and aaryn made to this far tho
You are so fu*king butt hurt about this season it is truly baffling. It is mind boggling to me that you are even watching this season. You do nothing but complain in every single one of your posts in this thread.

4 years ago '05        #923
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
Julie Chen clearly was trying to get the cast to shake things up by reading that "tweet" to them. I dont think they will take the clue. its so predictable. Im sure everyone will be putting Amanda & Elissa up next week.
I think that was complete and utter bullsh*t that Julie read that tweet. And especially the fact that she read it specifically to Helen. Basically urging Helen to make a big move. What the fu*k is that supposed to make Amanda think? And also, the idea that big moves haven't been made this season is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard in Big Brother history.
 4 years ago '05        #924
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
getting nick out was a big move but that was SUPER long ago

getting judd out was a pretty big move

other than what has happened
Let's see here. The Moving Company blind siding David was a big move. I don't care how you slice it, that was a big move. That could have been HUGE for the Moving Company if everything didn't fall apart the very next week. He was their main physical threat. Plus, that solidified Aaryn in Jeremy and Nicks back pocket at that time.

Blindsiding Nick was a huge move that completely changed the course that most of us thought this game was gonna go.

Getting out Jeremy, was that a predictable move? Sure. That doesn't change the fact that it was a big move. Not all big moves are blind sides. Getting Frank evicted last season was a big move and EVERYBODY saw that coming from miles away.

Getting Howard out was another move that was predictable but far from a small move. Especially since they forced Aaryn's hand into doing it since she had nowhere left to turn and needed a new alliance (Her alliance was picked off 1 by 1 literally all four weeks heading into that). So that was a huge move for Aaryn, imo. It moved her from the bottom of the totem pole and next on everybody other than Gina Maries hitlist, up into a very likely top four or at least top five scenario.

The only moves I would say were not big moves this season would be Candice, Kaitlin and Jessie's eviction.

Just because you don't like the people that are getting evicted, and they aren't all blind sides (Even though there have been three blindsides, two of them being massive blind sides), does not mean they aren't big moves.

People holding everything up to the standards of Dans funeral last season
 4 years ago '05        #925
space
space
And
[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #926
space
space
Oh, and if Aaryn wins one more HOH this season she will have won the most HOH's in one season in Big Brother history.

4 years ago '05        #927
space
space
Honestly I'd be ok with anybody other than Elissa, Andy or Spencer winning this season. Not that I don't like Spencer, he just hasn't done a single thing or swayed a single vote.
 4 years ago '06        #928
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
It's not really anything Spencer can do to sway anyone though. But he still hasn't won a hoh.
 4 years ago '05        #929
space
space

at Amanda's chokehold on this game.
 4 years ago '05        #930
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3254 3254
Amanda's playing a great game..she really convinced me with the whole idea to create a fake alliance. She's annoying as all hell, but can't lie she's doing some impressive things. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up winning just because of how dumb everyone else is, and her clear superiority strategy wise to anyone else.
 4 years ago '05        #931
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
i wish amanda would have been on a better season like last season to see how she would have done

this season has been a joke

You're complaining in this thread. What else is new.
 4 years ago '05        #932
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21021 21021
These nominations are GLORIOUS.
 4 years ago '04        #933
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
Why is Aaryn not the target right now? She's the strongest player in the house. I honestly think this cast does not want to win anything. I would going after her before Helen & Amanda, especially Amanda, for she cant win sh*t. If Aaryn wins fair and square, then Im ok with it. You gotta play the game, regardless of how much of horrible person you are. But Im intrigued to see America's reaction will be to a racist bully. At least she will have alot of money to hold her over, since she wont have job when she leaves the house.
 4 years ago '05        #934
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

amanda and helen nominated would have been glorious

watch helen win the veto and they put up spencer and spencer gets evicted unanimously
I haven't been watching streams, but I'm gonna say that has a zero chance. One of the two up will go home.
 4 years ago '05        #935
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
Why is Aaryn not the target right now? She's the strongest player in the house. I honestly think this cast does not want to win anything. I would going after her before Helen & Amanda, especially Amanda, for she cant win sh*t. If Aaryn wins fair and square, then Im ok with it. You gotta play the game, regardless of how much of horrible person you are. But Im intrigued to see America's reaction will be to a racist bully. At least she will have alot of money to hold her over, since she wont have job when she leaves the house.
She's HOH, how is she going to be the target?

And Aaryn could get a job within a week of exiting the house if she wants one. with that sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #936
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

amanda and helen nominated would have been glorious

watch helen win the veto and they put up spencer and spencer gets evicted unanimously

4 years ago '05        #937
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
yeah i know i was jokin

i hope helen gets evicted and wins the competition to come back into the house and take amanda down
fu*k that garbage.

I'm about to disown your Cleveland a.ss.
 4 years ago '04        #938
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
She's HOH, how is she going to be the target?

And Aaryn could get a job within a week of exiting the house if she wants one. with that sh*t.
Im not just talking about this week. I'm talking about any time she DOESNT win HOH. Andy won HOH AND power of veto, and didnt even think about getting rid of the strongest player in the house. Th
 4 years ago '07        #939
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
I keep seeing on twitter that Amanda

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 08-18-2013 at 12:21 AM..
 08-17-2013, 10:53 PM         #940
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Four straight weeks I was right about the game

Now who's that dude that said Helen had power and making good moves

Goodbye Helen

Last edited by loyola llothta; 08-17-2013 at 11:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy