Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #861
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Fly or Die said:
helen not running the game amanda is

amanda put the target on judd because she thought he was mvp and thought he was the one putting her on the block

helen went along with it and the rest of the house just fell in line because they are a bunch of sheep
Judd leaving benefited Helen and Elissa's game. Judd would have went against Helen and Elissa in a heartbeat. Thats why Helen agreed with it... Amanda's wrong reads on people is going to fu*k her in the long run. No doubt shes running the house but Helen's in control.
 4 years ago '05        #862
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
is the feed live all the time?
 4 years ago '04        #863
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 mattdogg444 said:
is the feed live all the time?
Yes they are always live

Also veto results are in, didn't notice them before.

[spoiler - click to view]

Can't see how anyone can keep defending this sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #864
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
People really complaining?

These past couple episodes have been great television.

Damn they did Judd dirty as fu*k though. Felt horrible for the guy.
 4 years ago '05        #865
space
space
Getting David out was huge. Getting Nick out was huge. Getting Judd out was one of the biggest blind sides in Big Brother history.

The rest of the evicted house guests were victims of the house playing it safe. But how anybody can say thats bad gameplay baffles me.

Yes, Andy should have nominated Elissa/Helen or Amanda/McCrae and all of a sudden become a major target of potentially both members of a duo. Why in the actual fu*k would he do that?

Look at what "playing it safe" these past few weeks has done for Aaryn. She now has final four alliances with two different groups of people. She was the most hated girl in the house three weeks ago. That is good gameplay. Every week isn't going to be a damn blind side. That would be entertaining, but it'd be HORRIBLE gameplay by all involved.
 4 years ago '04        #866
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Getting David out was huge. Getting Nick out was huge. Getting Judd out was one of the biggest blind sides in Big Brother history.

The rest of the evicted house guests were victims of the house playing it safe. But how anybody can say thats bad gameplay baffles me.

Yes, Andy should have nominated Elissa/Helen or Amanda/McCrae and all of a sudden become a major target of potentially both members of a duo. Why in the actual fu*k would he do that?

Look at what "playing it safe" these past few weeks has done for Aaryn. She now has final four alliances with two different groups of people. She was the most hated girl in the house three weeks ago. That is good gameplay. Every week isn't going to be a damn blind side. That would be entertaining, but it'd be HORRIBLE gameplay by all involved.

This is my problem and I expect you to understand where I am coming from. Some of these people could have played things out differently and still be in the spots they are in now just in better circumstances. Let's take Andy for instance, if he would have at the very least, very least made a power type move this week than he could have something to say for himself if final two ever came up and he was in it. My opinion, Andy right now is playing for third, not even final two the way his game is. If he did make it though what is he going to say he did that warrants himself $500,000? Consistently going with the house is playing everyone else's game, everyone else that is sitting in the jury, how have you really separated yourself from everyone else by doing that? Andy could have helped turn the house three times but every time he was counted on for the last vote he fu*ked it up for everyone. Andy will not win big brother, absolute 100% fact.

Aaryn, her story is a little different but she could be in the house with much better company for herself if she showed more backbone early on. By allowing her friends to be voted out week after week she let herself get backed into a corner to the point where she had to become the house bi*ch. She easily had the numbers to flip the house over and evict who she wanted with the votes but did what others wanted. In a final four deal with the two groups she is in now, she'll always be the first one kicked out. If she had made a tight group with Judd, Spencer and GinaMarie she would definitely stand a better chance to be taken to the end rather than count on Amanda or McCrae or Elissa () or Helen to take her when we know they won't. Aaryn just could be in the same spot but with a better crowd.

The fact two people are running a house full of followers is what bores me and what seems to be everyone else. I don't need to read the spoilers to know who is going up and who is going home. Yes you have some valid points about the entertainment about some of the berating and social play but gamewise it has been so boring. Something most of us on here love more than anything, something most of us on here are getting robbed of every week. I think that is where a lot of people are coming from on that Reppin.
 4 years ago '05        #867
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 244 244
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

your a bi*ch . this season is a.ss cheeks
 4 years ago '12        #868
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 nasty Nate said:

I just watched dude's BB7 Allstar highlights on youtube

I wish I picked up this show early enough to appreciate the greatness I witnessed

That Veto speech >>>>>

Last edited by Trapaveli; 08-12-2013 at 11:31 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #869
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1786 1786
Getting david out wasn't that big of a move, he was dumb, they could've kept him a little longer.
 4 years ago '12        #870
sayyam 19 heat pts19
space
space
$953 | Props total: 809 809
1000!
 4 years ago '05        #871
space
space
 Menace718 said:
This is my problem and I expect you to understand where I am coming from. Some of these people could have played things out differently and still be in the spots they are in now just in better circumstances. Let's take Andy for instance, if he would have at the very least, very least made a power type move this week than he could have something to say for himself if final two ever came up and he was in it. My opinion, Andy right now is playing for third, not even final two the way his game is. If he did make it though what is he going to say he did that warrants himself $500,000? Consistently going with the house is playing everyone else's game, everyone else that is sitting in the jury, how have you really separated yourself from everyone else by doing that? Andy could have helped turn the house three times but every time he was counted on for the last vote he fu*ked it up for everyone. Andy will not win big brother, absolute 100% fact.

Aaryn, her story is a little different but she could be in the house with much better company for herself if she showed more backbone early on. By allowing her friends to be voted out week after week she let herself get backed into a corner to the point where she had to become the house bi*ch. She easily had the numbers to flip the house over and evict who she wanted with the votes but did what others wanted. In a final four deal with the two groups she is in now, she'll always be the first one kicked out. If she had made a tight group with Judd, Spencer and GinaMarie she would definitely stand a better chance to be taken to the end rather than count on Amanda or McCrae or Elissa () or Helen to take her when we know they won't. Aaryn just could be in the same spot but with a better crowd.

The fact two people are running a house full of followers is what bores me and what seems to be everyone else. I don't need to read the spoilers to know who is going up and who is going home. Yes you have some valid points about the entertainment about some of the berating and social play but gamewise it has been so boring. Something most of us on here love more than anything, something most of us on here are getting robbed of every week. I think that is where a lot of people are coming from on that Reppin.
I get where you're coming from.

Having said that, Andy doesn't have to make bold strategic moves to win the game, though. Not if you sit back and let the power players take eachother out and you remain generally likeable with the rest of the house guests, you can win. Look at Jordan. She didn't make a move the entire game and won because she stuck close to power players and let them get eliminated before her.

When the hell did Aaryn not show backbone early in the game? Her alliance was getting picked off one by one and she did not have the numbers to do anything about it. So I'm not sure what you're talking about there.

And I just simply disagree with the game being boring this season. It's two power players playing a game of chess against each other. It's likely that neither of them will win, but it'll be interesting to see where the pieces of the chessboard fall as the game progresses. I just, again, feel like if it were two dominant dudes in the house controlling everything, they would be getting praised on the internet. But because it's two females that really aren't all that likeable, they are getting hated on. That happens all the time on reality shows, and is generally the reason Jillian was so hated in BBCan season one when she played a nearly flawless game.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-13-2013 at 03:06 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #872
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6143 6143
Yeah Jessie is in Zero fu*ks mode right now. Exposing every secret in the house. Thaw exactly that I would go out, if I knew everyone in the house was screwing me over.
 4 years ago '05        #873
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
jessie been going hard on the whole house since last night

fu*k these lames
You're a Rachel and Elissa Riley fan, though.
 4 years ago '05        #874
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
youre an aaryn fan tho

rachel was a boss and won a season you mad

elissa has been pretty lame lately im cold on her right now...
Aaryn is doing exactly what Rachel did comps wise
 4 years ago '05        #875
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
aaryn is a drone, playing the game for other people and has zero power and zero chance of winning the game

and is lame and racist on top of it all

You're an idiot.

4 years ago '04        #876
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6143 6143
Aaryn is King Joffrey, and Amanda & Helen are Cersei & Margery. Two women competing to control the evil little blonde person that no one really likes.
 4 years ago '04        #877
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I get where you're coming from.

Having said that, Andy doesn't have to make bold strategic moves to win the game, though. Not if you sit back and let the power players take eachother out and you remain generally likeable with the rest of the house guests, you can win. Look at Jordan. She didn't make a move the entire game and won because she stuck close to power players and let them get eliminated before her.

When the hell did Aaryn not show backbone early in the game? Her alliance was getting picked off one by one and she did not have the numbers to do anything about it. So I'm not sure what you're talking about there.

And I just simply disagree with the game being boring this season. It's two power players playing a game of chess against each other. It's likely that neither of them will win, but it'll be interesting to see where the pieces of the chessboard fall as the game progresses. I just, again, feel like if it were two dominant dudes in the house controlling everything, they would be getting praised on the internet. But because it's two females that really aren't all that likeable, they are getting hated on. That happens all the time on reality shows, and is generally the reason Jillian was so hated in BBCan season one when she played a nearly flawless game.

She is low woman on everyone's alliance totem pole, would have been in a better spot had she played the game more early on to secure a better alliance with votes.
 4 years ago '05        #878
space
space
 Menace718 said:
She is low woman on everyone's alliance totem pole, would have been in a better spot had she played the game more early on to secure a better alliance with votes.
But she was playing the game hard early on. She just happened to be on the wrong side of the house. If McCrae doesn't turn on the Mc, chances are Aaryn, Jeremy, Nick, McCrae, Kaitlin Spencer and Howard are all still in the house as the power alliance.
 4 years ago '05        #879
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
how was aaryn playing hard

just because she was polarizing because of her racism doesnt mean she was making game moves

What are you disagreeing with?

You don't even keep up with the live feeds. You thought Jeremy turned on the Moving Company in week one when he voted to keep David

McCrae turning on the MC, and Spencer following suit, is what led to Nick and Jeremy's eviction. Both of which were allies of Aaryn, Spencer, Howard, and Kaitlin.

Again proving you have literally no grasp whatsoever on the what's gone on inside the house, or the concept of the damn game.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-13-2013 at 11:57 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #880
space
space
You're honestly just useless to discuss Big Brother with. You have proved it time and again over the course of the past few seasons.

I'm done repeating myself to you. It's like talking to a child.

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy