Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 140
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
112 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #841
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7915 7915
 Krazie said:
Yeah if elissa got evicted and then voted back in, this would definitely be one of my least favorite seasons. That'd be too much carry after the MVP twist for my liking.
You ever get around to watching Disconnect?
 5 years ago '05        #842
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,395 | Props total: 4522 4522
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
And I honestly don't see how you can legitimately argue that this season hasn't been entertaining.

Listen, my favorite people were Nick and Jeremy and they were voted out second and third. I get why everybody is all up in arms about their favorite players already having been voted out. I'm not one of those guys that gets annoyed and loses interest because the people I was cheering for are already gone. If the Milwaukee Bucks and the Utah Jazz made the NBA finals next year, I'd still watch the NBA finals.

The fact of the matter is, Helen and Amanda are really playing masterful games right now. If either of them were a dude, and had nearly as much control over the house as Helen and Amanda currently do, everybody in here would be ranting and raving about how dominant their performance was. For whatever reason, though, female "masterminds" often get bashed on the internet, while male's that utilize the exact same skillset are praised. That's how it's always been. In Survivor AND Big Brother (Of course there is the rare exception. Like Parvati from Survivor, or Danielle (BB4 and BB7) from Big Brother. Both of whom were praised for their gameplay).

If you just sit back and watch the show without your hater blinders on, I am truly baffled as to how you can say this has not been an entertaining season. And now we are nearing the point where somebody from one of the power couples (Elissa and Helen vs Amanda and McCrae) are going to have to strike first. And that, now THAT, is going to be some thoroughly entertaining television to watch.

I, for one, feel like last nights episode was one of the better episodes in Big Brother history.
Bruh, you YOURSELf have said this is a wack season. I, for one don't think there's really a such thing as a wack season..but I will say that this is one of the seasons that have people in the house that aren't as smart as other seasons.

Amanda is playing a decent game. Not bad by any means..she's basically using the Evel d!ck strategy, but she has more allies(For some strange reason..this is the part that I think ISNT her doing). She intimidates people, and in the end that helps her social game immensely.

Helen is playing all around just a great game. Everyone somehow still trusts her, and she's able to intimidate and comfort everyone around her so they don't feel too much one way. Up to this point, I think she's probably one of the better players this game has ever seen.

With that said..I still can't really see either player making the final four. I think we're primed for another wack finale with someone like Elissa, Gina Marie, and Andy with nobody making power moves down the stretch. Not that I'm saying it wouldn't be in their interest to play it like that..that's just how I see this season ending up.

More thoughts tomorrow when I'm more sober..it just shocks me to see you of all people saying this. I don't want the live feeds as well as most, but sh*t..masterful games? Both have been playing good games but I don't really know if you can say Amanda has been playing masterfully.
 5 years ago '06        #843
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
Yo where is the live feed at? The old site is down
 5 years ago '11        #844
Ejoly 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$272 | Props total: 127 127
the feed i watch

[spoiler - click to view]

 08-10-2013, 02:25 PM         #845
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf why would you want judd back in the house

Dude is one of amanda minions, he got manipulated Like a dog. He would do what she tell him to do just like before he got voted out. He thought elissa set him up, for god sake, he thought elissa control house when Jessie and Candice try to make him turn on amanda

Also helen have no control at all, everyone in the house know she's a rat except spencer. Amanda already told her minions about helen. She next on her booting list after Jessie.

Andy only listen to amanda and mccrae, that's his boss and true allanice nobody else. Judd was his friend and close alliance member just like helen but the day before hoh amanda told him judd was on the boot list and andy had no problem with it. Andy next target for double eviction was judd


Last edited by loyola llothta; 08-10-2013 at 02:54 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #846
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

 5 years ago '05        #847
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7915 7915
 nasty Nate said:




The GOAT
 5 years ago '04        #848
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
And I honestly don't see how you can legitimately argue that this season hasn't been entertaining.

Listen, my favorite people were Nick and Jeremy and they were voted out second and third. I get why everybody is all up in arms about their favorite players already having been voted out. I'm not one of those guys that gets annoyed and loses interest because the people I was cheering for are already gone. If the Milwaukee Bucks and the Utah Jazz made the NBA finals next year, I'd still watch the NBA finals.

The fact of the matter is, Helen and Amanda are really playing masterful games right now. If either of them were a dude, and had nearly as much control over the house as Helen and Amanda currently do, everybody in here would be ranting and raving about how dominant their performance was. For whatever reason, though, female "masterminds" often get bashed on the internet, while male's that utilize the exact same skillset are praised. That's how it's always been. In Survivor AND Big Brother (Of course there is the rare exception. Like Parvati from Survivor, or Danielle (BB4 and BB7) from Big Brother. Both of whom were praised for their gameplay).

If you just sit back and watch the show without your hater blinders on, I am truly baffled as to how you can say this has not been an entertaining season. And now we are nearing the point where somebody from one of the power couples (Elissa and Helen vs Amanda and McCrae) are going to have to strike first. And that, now THAT, is going to be some thoroughly entertaining television to watch.

I, for one, feel like last nights episode was one of the better episodes in Big Brother history.
Helen, Amanda, Aaryn and Andy are all playing good games. It it's not entertaining because we know who is going each week for the most part before it happens. They all say this is what the house wants nobody playing for themselves except Amanda. Look at how many unanimous evictions the most in bb history.
 5 years ago '06        #849
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
 Ejoly said:
the feed i watch

[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #850
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7915 7915
 Switchc2390 said:
Bruh, you YOURSELf have said this is a wack season. I, for one don't think there's really a such thing as a wack season..but I will say that this is one of the seasons that have people in the house that aren't as smart as other seasons.

Amanda is playing a decent game. Not bad by any means..she's basically using the Evel d!ck strategy, but she has more allies(For some strange reason..this is the part that I think ISNT her doing). She intimidates people, and in the end that helps her social game immensely.

Helen is playing all around just a great game. Everyone somehow still trusts her, and she's able to intimidate and comfort everyone around her so they don't feel too much one way. Up to this point, I think she's probably one of the better players this game has ever seen.

With that said..I still can't really see either player making the final four. I think we're primed for another wack finale with someone like Elissa, Gina Marie, and Andy with nobody making power moves down the stretch. Not that I'm saying it wouldn't be in their interest to play it like that..that's just how I see this season ending up.

More thoughts tomorrow when I'm more sober..it just shocks me to see you of all people saying this. I don't want the live feeds as well as most, but sh*t..masterful games? Both have been playing good games but I don't really know if you can say Amanda has been playing masterfully.
Am I not allowed to change my opinion on a season? I did think it was a wack season after about week 3. But after all the dynamics of everything that worked out, and the MVP twist finally being done, I think it is shaping up to be an above average season.
 5 years ago '05        #851
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7915 7915
 loyola llothta said:
Wtf why would you want judd back in the house

Dude is one of amanda minions, he got manipulated Like a dog. He would do what she tell him to do just like before he got voted out. He thought elissa set him up, for god sake, he thought elissa control house when Jessie and Candice try to make him turn on amanda

Also helen have no control at all, everyone in the house know she's a rat except spencer. Amanda already told her minions about helen. She next on her booting list after Jessie.

Andy only listen to amanda and mccrae, that's his boss and true allanice nobody else. Judd was his friend and close alliance member just like helen but the day before hoh amanda told him judd was on the boot list and andy had no problem with it. Andy next target for double eviction was judd
He WAS one of Amanda's minions. She was one of the two main people convincing Aaryn to nominate Judd, RIGHT IN FRONT OF JUDD. Him coming back into the game he would have an entirely new outlook on everything.

at Helen having no control. She and Amanda have, by far, the most control of the house.

Andy is MOST loyal to Amanda and McCrae, yes. But there is a reason he never even mentioned to Amanda that Helen brought up evicting Amanda last week. When Jessie mentioned it to Andy, Andy immediately ran and told McCrae. When Helen mentioned it to Andy, he still hasn't said anything about it to either McCrae or Amanda and it's been over a week. That is because of his loyalty and/or fear to/of Helen.

I think you have a horrible grip of what is going on inside the house.
 5 years ago '04        #852
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$10,753 | Props total: 6824 6824
Candice will come back, just for Big Brother to make amends for all the racial bullying she received this year. The sympathy she has received from America would help her a lot.
 5 years ago '05        #853
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
gina marie is probably a huges.lut in real life...has to be good at something
 08-11-2013, 06:31 PM         #854
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Worst season ever. Pathetic at what happened to Judd.
 5 years ago '04        #855
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$10,753 | Props total: 6824 6824
These people hugging and sh*t after eliminations is probably the most despicable part of the show. Most blatant fakeness ever. I was wondering why Judd would even hug anybody. The entire house lied to him.
 5 years ago '08        #856
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
how are they just letting Helen run the game

chick went from the butt of racist jokes to just tellin broads who to put on the block


Last edited by Main Event; 08-11-2013 at 08:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #857
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 850 850
This season continues to be dump, can't wait for the end to come just to see the people who got evicted show up on finale night
 5 years ago '13        #858
Xavi619 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,231 | Props total: 5733 5733
Jessie be looking guud
 5 years ago '06        #859
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,037 | Props total: 2062 2062
 Main Event said:
how are they just letting Helen run the game

chick went from the butt of racist jokes to just tellin broads who to put on the block
 5 years ago '06        #860
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,037 | Props total: 2062 2062
I still don't know which side Andy is more on. It looks like he's with Amanda more based on today's episode. If he doesn't do what Helen wants, Helen might be done with him.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 28
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy