Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #821
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
So much misinformation in this thread
 4 years ago '05        #822
space
space
So, my sober thoughts on last nights episode.

Aaryn is in a GREAT position right now. Amanda and Helen, the two power players in the cast, have her back 100 percent now. They will have a hard time justifying voting Aaryn out after what she did for them last night. If you guys don't know, Aaryn and Judd have been in a little showmance for the past week or so. So that literally came out of NOWHERE, for her to put him up. I mean, I knew that Amanda and Helen were thinking that. But I am baffled that they even considered talking Aaryn into doing it. You can say whatever you want about Aaryn having no backbone or whatever, it's easy to say that as a viewer. The fact of the matter is, she felt like she was going to be the next target if she did not succumb to their wishes. It's not like it was a regular week where she had time to talk with the other HG's and devise a plan to backdoor somebody else. She was pressured into doing what the power players wanted. Anybody else in the house would have done the same thing.

Now, having said all that, I truly believe the way Aaryn worded her whole nomination speech to Judd, Judd is perfectly clear on what just happened. He knows it wasn't Aaryn's doing. So if (And likely when) Judd is voted back into the house, I honestly don't believe Aaryn will be one of his targets, and I can see them realigning.

Feels good to be #TeamAaryn

And at you guys thinking Andy would target Elissa.

Andy is the biggest "play it safe" person in the entire house. He will nom
[spoiler - click to view]

as the backup target if

wins veto. That much is already set in stone.
 4 years ago '05        #823
space
space
And I honestly don't see how you can legitimately argue that this season hasn't been entertaining.

Listen, my favorite people were Nick and Jeremy and they were voted out second and third. I get why everybody is all up in arms about their favorite players already having been voted out. I'm not one of those guys that gets annoyed and loses interest because the people I was cheering for are already gone. If the Milwaukee Bucks and the Utah Jazz made the NBA finals next year, I'd still watch the NBA finals.

The fact of the matter is, Helen and Amanda are really playing masterful games right now. If either of them were a dude, and had nearly as much control over the house as Helen and Amanda currently do, everybody in here would be ranting and raving about how dominant their performance was. For whatever reason, though, female "masterminds" often get bashed on the internet, while male's that utilize the exact same skillset are praised. That's how it's always been. In Survivor AND Big Brother (Of course there is the rare exception. Like Parvati from Survivor, or Danielle (BB4 and BB7) from Big Brother. Both of whom were praised for their gameplay).

If you just sit back and watch the show without your hater blinders on, I am truly baffled as to how you can say this has not been an entertaining season. And now we are nearing the point where somebody from one of the power couples (Elissa and Helen vs Amanda and McCrae) are going to have to strike first. And that, now THAT, is going to be some thoroughly entertaining television to watch.

I, for one, feel like last nights episode was one of the better episodes in Big Brother history.
 4 years ago '05        #824
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
what control does helen have she just goes along with whatever amanda wants

and why are you surprised people would tell aaryn what to do, she is a puppet she has no power

amanda is running the whole game and the house is letting her

the only person in the house right now that would make a power move if given the opportunity is jessie
Helen destroyed the moving company. She engineered Nicks eviction. Not Amanda. Just because Amanda is the more vocal one of the two leaders of this house doesn't mean anything. You don't even keep up with the live feeds. You're going off of what you've witnessed on the edited show. I know what's been going on in this house the entire time they've been in there. I read the daily highlights. Helen has just as much control in the house as Amanda. In fact, Judd leaving the game benefited two people the most. Helen and Aaryn. Aaryn, because it soldified her final four with Amanda, McCrae and Andy. And also put her in another potential final four with Elissa, Helen and Andy. And Helen because it took away one of Amanda's biggest potential allies. As well as one of McCrae's biggest allies after Amanda potentially gets evicted. Helen pretty much orchestrated the eviction of one of Amanda's biggest allies in the house, while at the same time convincing Amanda it was a good move for Amanda's game

Helen is playing a fu*king masterful game. If she was a dude playing the EXACT same game, she would be being talked about as one of the GOATs
 4 years ago '05        #825
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
andy isnt gonna target anybody. he doesnt have a brain amanda is using his shell of a body and controlling it

im saying that besides the floaters (jessie and ginamarie), elissa would be the most likely person for amanda to try to get out of the house right now and if something happened where amanda thought elissa was trying to do something she would definitely back door her

I can tell by your posts on these past few pages that you literally are way off on your judgement about the pulse of this game. You're completely wrong in almost all of your posts in here
 4 years ago '05        #826
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
amanda could get helen evicted right now if she wanted to

helen couldnt do the same to amanda

You're wrong. No surprise there.

Amanda could NOT convince

to nominate Helen right now. There is literally 0 chance that that could happen.
 4 years ago '05        #827
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
i edited i said if

wasnt hoh...
It doesn't matter who was HOH this week. Nobody is ready to strike yet. They are going to likely wait until at least one more "floater" is evicted. Whether that is

is still up for debate. But you can rest a.ssured that it will be one of those three unless there's another big f!ght in the house or something before the veto ceremony on Monday.
 4 years ago '05        #828
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
i think spencer will stick longer than jessie and ginamarie. and yes i know the floaters are most likely to be evicted i was just saying elissa being back doored was a possibility...

down the road if andy was smart he would side with helen over amanda. he would have a better chance of winning the game
Not necessarily true. Amanda is going to have a very hard time of beating anybody in a final two. I mean, three votes she has 0 chance of getting are Candice, Judd and Jessie. I think even Aaryn could beat Amanda in a final two at this point.

Pretty much everyone likes and would vote for Helen in a final two situation.
 4 years ago '05        #829
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
the chances of andy making final 2 with helen would be higher than the chances of him making final 2 with amanda tho
I don't see Andy making final two with anybody. I hope not, anyway. Dude annoys the fu*k out of me. Always butting his way in to EVERY conversation. Even on last nights episode, everyone leaves the room, Spencer stays back to talk to Aaryn real quick, and Andy stops halfway through the door and backs up back into the room to make sure he is a part of the conversation that Spencer clearly wanted to be a 1 on 1 convo with Aaryn. He's constantly doing sh*t like that when people are trying to have conversations. I get the strategy, but it's going to backfire in his face after people get sick of it.
 4 years ago '06        #830
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1787 1787
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Not necessarily true. Amanda is going to have a very hard time of beating anybody in a final two. I mean, three votes she has 0 chance of getting are Candice, Judd and Jessie. I think even Aaryn could beat Amanda in a final two at this point.

Pretty much everyone likes and would vote for Helen in a final two situation.
I wouldn't say Judd wouldn't vote for Amanda, he pretty much admitted her and Helen have control. I also wouldn't be certain it would be Judd back in the house.
 4 years ago '05        #831
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,915 | Props total: 21072 21072
 kmstokes said:
I wouldn't say Judd wouldn't vote for Amanda, he pretty much admitted her and Helen have control. I also wouldn't be certain it would be Judd back in the house.
Yeah, there are a ton of people backing Candice online, and I'm sure America would want to see her get at GM.

Judd definitely deserves it, though. He has my vote, depending on if someone else I like gets the boot before the vote happens.
 4 years ago '06        #832
kmstokes 
space
space
 Krazie said:
Yeah, there are a ton of people backing Candice online, and I'm sure America would want to see her get at GM.

Judd definitely deserves it, though. He has my vote, depending on if someone else I like gets the boot before the vote happens.

It's going to be really close between Judd and Candice. Judd has a better chance of making noise, but at the same time he has been warned of his potential position in the house and he didn't listen, I don't blame him entirely about that though. If Judd came back he would probably come back for Helen or Amanda. People know Candice been knew wassup with the house, plus the racist stuff, so she will get some votes, if that's what happens.
 4 years ago '04        #833
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
Helen will win. Based on her never really pissing anyone off. Its basically turned into a GAM of who do you hate the less.
 4 years ago '05        #834
space
space
 kmstokes said:
Between Judd and Candice, it is certainly Judd. Depending on who gets evicted before somebody gets voted back in. The only people I could see beating Judd in the vote by America would be Elissa and Helen because of the Brenchel army, and probably McCrae. And I don't think Judd would vote for Amanda because she is convinced he was MVP and thinks he nominated her. Which means she never trusted him, and he left the game because of that false mistrust.
 4 years ago '05        #835
space
space
Candice coming back in would be horrible, though. She would immediately be voted right back out. Judd coming back in could immediately shake things up and pick up right where he left off. He still has solid friendships with almost every single person left in the house. He just got outed because of the stupid a.ss MVP twist. Now that that is no longer a factor, I think Judd could factor into a lot of peoples end games.
 4 years ago '06        #836
kmstokes 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Candice coming back in would be horrible, though. She would immediately be voted right back out. Judd coming back in could immediately shake things up and pick up right where he left off. He still has solid friendships with almost every single person left in the house. He just got outed because of the stupid a.ss MVP twist. Now that that is no longer a factor, I think Judd could factor into a lot of peoples end games.

Don't be surprised if it's Candice, I just have a feeling. Judd would do a lot more damage, Candice would be gone quick.
 4 years ago '05        #837
space
space
Man I just hope they don't pull a Big Brother Canada and wait till final five to bring somebody back. That sh*t almost ruined the entire season of their Big Brother.

If it's gonna happen, it better be within the next week or two. Bringing someone in at final five is ridiculously unfair.
 4 years ago '05        #838
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Man I just hope they don't pull a Big Brother Canada and wait till final five to bring somebody back. That sh*t almost ruined the entire season of their Big Brother.

If it's gonna happen, it better be within the next week or two. Bringing someone in at final five is ridiculously unfair.
Nah I doubt they wait that long. Probably after the 2nd next eviction is my guess.
 4 years ago '05        #839
space
space
 Krazie said:
Nah I doubt they wait that long. Probably after the 2nd next eviction is my guess.
I'd be cool with that. As long as Elissa doesn't get evicted by then. If that happens, she's guaranteed to get voted back in unless they are all gonna have to compete in something to see who comes back in. Big Brother Network wasn't allowed to interview Candice or Judd today. Which is weird. Makes it seem like they are all gonna be sequestered from one another until somebody gets back in.
 4 years ago '05        #840
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'd be cool with that. As long as Elissa doesn't get evicted by then. If that happens, she's guaranteed to get voted back in unless they are all gonna have to compete in something to see who comes back in. Big Brother Network wasn't allowed to interview Candice or Judd today. Which is weird. Makes it seem like they are all gonna be sequestered from one another until somebody gets back in.
Yeah if elissa got evicted and then voted back in, this would definitely be one of my least favorite seasons. That'd be too much carry after the MVP twist for my liking.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy