Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2013, 09:00 PM         #581
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drama... Drama... Drama...
 07-20-2013, 09:02 PM         #582
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Judd literally played the worst game out of everyone here......no social game, not making any alliances, dumb moves and is literally a walking ghost.
 4 years ago '05        #583
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Darkdrone said:
Judd literally played the worst game out of everyone here......no social game, not making any alliances, dumb moves and is literally a walking ghost.

[spoiler - click to view]

07-20-2013, 09:16 PM         #584
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
judd is in the best position

mccrae and his girlfriend(mainly) is in the worst postion
 07-20-2013, 09:20 PM         #585
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

He did win HOH though....so I am not suprised
 4 years ago '04        #586
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
Would like to see where things go with what has happened. Can anyone spoiler tag who the a.ssumed #1 target is based off the veto results?
 4 years ago '05        #587
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Would like to see where things go with what has happened. Can anyone spoiler tag who the a.ssumed #1 target is based off the veto results?
Aaryn will likely go home this week.

Amanda is pushing for Howard to go home, but everyone still thinks Elissa is MVP and nom'd herself to throw the suspicion off of her. No clue who the renom will be. Everything could change depending on who that is. But as of right now, I believe Aaryn will be going home. Depending on the third nom, Elissa could definitely be the target next week.
 4 years ago '04        #588
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
howard won... candice is dopeness
 07-21-2013, 07:42 PM         #589
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amanda is the biggest floater other than andy talking about judd should make a big move. You do it bi*ch sh*t, win hoh and put somebody up

The only person that made big moves was elissa
 4 years ago '04        #590
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
amanda needs to shut the fukk up
 4 years ago '04        #591
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
good job judd
 4 years ago '04        #592
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
I watched through the episode, Amanda is really putting herself out there and Howard is gonna know about it soon enough if he doesn't already. I wouldn't be surprised if Judd had enough of what she has to say and puts her on the block if he still has a say in who the replacement nominee is.

One question I saw

4 years ago '05        #593
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
Amanda is the biggest floater other than andy talking about judd should make a big move. You do it bi*ch sh*t, win hoh and put somebody up

4 years ago '05        #594
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
Candice has a k!ller a.ss
 4 years ago '05        #595
space
space
at Amanda being a "floater".

She has been one of the biggest power players of the entire game. If she didn't turn McCrae the MC is still running the house.
 4 years ago '05        #596
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21138 21138
 loyola llothta said:

What show are you watching? Amanda is probably the most aggressive player in there as of now. Nothing about her is a "floater". She never kissed HOH's a.ss (other than McCrae ), and she has been super aggressive in trying to get her way for who is up. I've grown to like her the past couple weeks due to her game, but I'm starting to think she's overplaying it. Certainly not "floating".
 07-22-2013, 01:54 AM         #597
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
What show are you watching? Amanda is probably the most aggressive player in there as of now. Nothing about her is a "floater". She never kissed HOH's a.ss (other than McCrae ), and she has been super aggressive in trying to get her way for who is up. I've grown to like her the past couple weeks due to her game, but I'm starting to think she's overplaying it. Certainly not "floating".
What has she done? But go to each person hoh and join the most power allanice,with her scheme a.ss and everyone already caught on what she doing

1st hoh she jump on mccrae d!ck and choice to be on the side with person with twist (elissa)

She haven't done sh*t but go in each hoh and try to join the most power alliance

Mccrae was in a all boyz alliance and she couldn't figure that out but Candice did

Now she trying go back with Aryan nation because elissa won't do what she want. She made four different alliance in one day

Last edited by loyola llothta; 07-22-2013 at 01:58 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #598
space
space
Oh

We got one of these "If you're not winning challenges, you're a floater" opinions going on right now.

I guess the GOAT reality show contestant was the biggest floater of all time. Won 0 competitions in two seasons
 4 years ago '05        #599
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21138 21138
 loyola llothta said:
What has she done? But go to each person hoh and join the most power allanice,with her scheme a.ss and everyone already caught on what she doing

1st hoh she jump on mccrae d!ck and choice to be on the side with person with twist (elissa)

She haven't done sh*t but go in each hoh and try to join the most power alliance

Mccrae was in a all boyz alliance and she couldn't figure that out but Candice did

Now she trying go back with Aryan nation because elissa won't do what she want. She made four different alliance in one day
1) Do you understand the definition of "floater" in the Big Brother game?

2) Did you pass 3rd grade English?
 07-22-2013, 02:51 AM         #600
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh

We got one of these "If you're not winning challenges, you're a floater" opinions going on right now.

I guess the GOAT reality show contestant was the biggest floater of all time. Won 0 competitions in two seasons
what has she done not won
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy