Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #561
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083

Our wish might just come true after all, Krazie.

4 years ago '05        #562
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Our wish might just come true after all, Krazie.

I told you.
 4 years ago '05        #563
space
space
Who are we kidding though, you know damn well if Elissa got the most votes CBS would lie about it

That's why any time America has any sort of say in the game other then Have Not food and Phone Calls from home and sh*t, it's stupid as hell.
 4 years ago '04        #564
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
DR interviews are so fu*kin corny, each fu*kin season... fu*k making this a family show, no one got time for kids games
 4 years ago '12        #565
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Well i just watched the marathon up until nick gettin out

Yooo all the girls are fu*kin baaaad bishes
 4 years ago '12        #566
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26

[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #567
space
space
 ScroogeMcDuck said:

Props to CBS

4 years ago '04        #568
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ScroogeMcDuck said:

How do you know that? I would think that

was selected because everyone on the Big Brother Facebook with 3,000+ comments all suggested that person

One question that has bothered me the last few seasons from all of you in here is why do you guys keep talking about an All Star season? The original All Star Season (Season 7) was so dope because seasons 1-6 were all original cast and had me pumped to see what these people were even up to a year later or in some cases 5-6 years later. CBS puts some of the same guests in the house year after year and we all complain about how that sh*t gets tiring and unoriginal. BB blew their load to have a sick fu*king all stars for a second time by having hgs come back once or twice since their original season. Because these people come back it completely overshadows the gameplay of others and can't think of many people I would either consider all stars or have return to the game as their first return since season 8-9.

How many times you guys trying to see d!ck, Dan, Will, and Janelle come back? Granted there are some great people I would like to see return, give me a season or two without past guests or related siblings to reality stars and then I'm sure we could see some real attention getting all stars. Houseguests from Seasons 1-6 played their own game with no influence of a veteran and they made their own decisions. Gimme that sh*t and I would gladly accept another all stars season.

Ratings for the show would go up if they didnt have some dumb a.ss sh*t like the BB MVP and a sibling of a past houseguest. I think the MVP concept could have not been so bad if it was someone different getting it most of the time. This season is sunk already for the most part with few gamers left in it which is unfortunate.

I ask you guys this, who would you want to see (pick 14 house guests) from Seasons 8-14 in an all stars season. Only rule here is they couldnt have come back to play already regardless of how long or short they stayed for.
 4 years ago '05        #569
space
space
 Menace718 said:
How do you know that? I would think that

was selected because everyone on the Big Brother Facebook with 3,000+ comments all suggested that person

One question that has bothered me the last few seasons from all of you in here is why do you guys keep talking about an All Star season? The original All Star Season (Season 7) was so dope because seasons 1-6 were all original cast and had me pumped to see what these people were even up to a year later or in some cases 5-6 years later. CBS puts some of the same guests in the house year after year and we all complain about how that sh*t gets tiring and unoriginal. BB blew their load to have a sick fu*king all stars for a second time by having hgs come back once or twice since their original season. Because these people come back it completely overshadows the gameplay of others and can't think of many people I would either consider all stars or have return to the game as their first return since season 8-9.

How many times you guys trying to see d!ck, Dan, Will, and Janelle come back? Granted there are some great people I would like to see return, give me a season or two without past guests or related siblings to reality stars and then I'm sure we could see some real attention getting all stars. Houseguests from Seasons 1-6 played their own game with no influence of a veteran and they made their own decisions. Gimme that sh*t and I would gladly accept another all stars season.

Ratings for the show would go up if they didnt have some dumb a.ss sh*t like the BB MVP and a sibling of a past houseguest. I think the MVP concept could have not been so bad if it was someone different getting it most of the time. This season is sunk already for the most part with few gamers left in it which is unfortunate.

I ask you guys this, who would you want to see (pick 14 house guests) from Seasons 8-14 in an all stars season. Only rule here is they couldnt have come back to play already regardless of how long or short they stayed for.
Answering this question in my next post.
 4 years ago '05        #570
space
space
Eric (BB8)
Jessica (BB8)
Nick (BB8)
Memphis (BB10)
Ollie (BB10)
Keesha (BB10)
Brian (BB10)
Libra (BB10)
Russel (BB11)
Natalie (BB11)
Michelle (BB11)
Enzo (BB12)
Matt (BB12)
Hayden (BB12)
Lane (BB12)
Ragan (BB12)
Dom (BB13)
Cassi (BB13)
Ian (BB14)
Frank (BB14)

There's 20. Select any of the 14 of them and you have a solid cast.
 4 years ago '05        #571
space
space
However, I do agree with you that they fu*ked up by constantly bringing back HG's these past several seasons. Could have made for another epic All-Stars season this year if they didn't pull that bullsh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #572
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Eric (BB8)
Jessica (BB8)
Nick (BB8)
Memphis (BB10)
Ollie (BB10)
Keesha (BB10)
Brian (BB10)
Libra (BB10)
Russel (BB11)
Natalie (BB11)
Michelle (BB11)
Enzo (BB12)
Matt (BB12)
Hayden (BB12)
Lane (BB12)
Ragan (BB12)
Dom (BB13)
Cassi (BB13)
Ian (BB14)
Frank (BB14)

There's 20. Select any of the 14 of them and you have a solid cast.
I would disagree with the bolded ones, because BB9 is regarded as such a sh*t show the only guest I would like to see return from that season is James even though I hated the people he was surrounded by. I would give consideration to Danielle from last season just because I think she learned a lot from Dan towards the end and would be a better player her second go around. I could live with everyone else you listed though.
 4 years ago '05        #573
space
space
 Menace718 said:
I would disagree with the bolded ones, because BB9 is regarded as such a sh*t show the only guest I would like to see return from that season is James even though I hated the people he was surrounded by. I would give consideration to Danielle from last season just because I think she learned a lot from Dan towards the end and would be a better player her second go around. I could live with everyone else you listed though.
Ollie was a cool dude and had his game fu*ked over by Dan. Natalie I wasn't really a fan of but she made it to the end of the game. Libra and Keesha were the two female power players that season. And yeah, Lane really didn't do sh*t, so I guess you're right on him. I just included him because he was a part of the power alliance that season.
 4 years ago '04        #574
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
I never really felt like Ollie did anything significant except get the sh*t scared out of him by those birds Libra was a terrible player who just had a mouth on her with no supporting gameplay. I agree with Keesha, I didn't bold her though. Natalie I hated, even though she made it to the end so did Lisa in BB3 and Ivette in BB6 and they were both horrible too. Natalie rode coat tails in her season.
 4 years ago '05        #575
space
space
 Menace718 said:
I never really felt like Ollie did anything significant except get the sh*t scared out of him by those birds Libra was a terrible player who just had a mouth on her with no supporting gameplay. I agree with Keesha, I didn't bold her though. Natalie I hated, even though she made it to the end so did Lisa in BB3 and Ivette in BB6 and they were both horrible too. Natalie rode coat tails in her season.
Natalie and Lydia when Jessie left were almost on some Gina Marie sh*t.

But Jessie had two bi*ches crying over him. Boss sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #576
space
space
POV going on right now
 4 years ago '04        #577
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 399 399
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
POV going on right now
man pm a n*gga lemme know who won lol.
 4 years ago '05        #578
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
I think all stars 2 would be good because its an even playing field. Its different when there is a mix of old and new because it causes weird dynamics. Having everyone being a returning houseguest will be fine IMO.
 07-20-2013, 06:55 PM         #579
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
POV going on right now

4 years ago '05        #580
space
space
Elissa won POV.

Judd has solitary confinement. It was one if those challenges. Why would that idiot take solitary confinement in a week where veto doesn't even matter?

They have like four targets, it doesn't matter if one wins veto

Good news is now they can't back door Howard. Wonder who got the third highest votes?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy