most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #541
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118

[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #542
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 722 722
And Rig Brother 15 rolls on, this show continues to get harder to watch every week. America's involvement in anything ruins a good thing, go back to letting these fu*king stupid people vote for someone to get a phone call. They still fu*k it up but at least its not game changing. Stop getting the viewers involved, the point of a good show is to entertain, not involve these retards
 4 years ago '05        #543
space
space
 Menace718 said:
And Rig Brother 15 rolls on, this show continues to get harder to watch every week. America's involvement in anything ruins a good thing, go back to letting these fu*king stupid people vote for someone to get a phone call. They still fu*k it up but at least its not game changing. Stop getting the viewers involved, the point of a good show is to entertain, not involve these retards

Spoilers about next weeks eviction plan incoming,

Plan right now is to back door Howard next week.

Now hopefully you Elissa fanboys back off a bit and jump on the anti-Elissa bandwagon

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-18-2013 at 11:24 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #544
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,949 | Props total: 21112 21112
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I see you ignoring my Jase post, Krazie
Jase was entertaining.
 4 years ago '06        #545
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
I havent watched bb us eviction yet but i guess jeremy got eliminated which im not surprised.

it looks like the chinese woman is this season's "dan". She has the the best control, and is playing the best mind game in the house. I think she would be an early shoe in for the next all stars with Evil d!ck, and Rachel Riley next season
 4 years ago '05        #546
space
space
 GrimeyDinero said:
I havent watched bb us eviction yet but i guess jeremy got eliminated which im not surprised.

it looks like the chinese woman is this season's "dan". She has the the best control, and is playing the best mind game in the house. I think she would be an early shoe in for the next all stars with Evil d!ck, and Rachel Riley next season
 4 years ago '05        #547
space
space
 GrimeyDinero said:

Hopefully Evil d!ck won't get booted from the house before the show even starts next time.

Also, isn't Helen Korean? Racist.

Last edited by Krazie; 07-19-2013 at 01:10 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #548
space
space
I just know Eric from BB8 better get invited to the next All-Stars season. That dude played a phenomenal game, he was pretty much the reason d!ck won, and he wasn't even making his own decisions for the majority of the game and he was STILL able to convince people to do what he was instructed to make them do. Extremely under-rated player.

If he doesn't want to come back, invite Jessica, the cutest chick in Big Brother history back
 4 years ago '05        #549
space
space
I seriously doubt they bring back d!ck or Rachel for All-Stars. Only way they could do that is if they brought back all the most iconic players, and I seriously doubt Will or Dan would accept another invitation to the show.

I see it being strictly people who have never been back yet (Frank, Ian, Eric, Memphis, Matt Hoffman, etc).

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-19-2013 at 02:10 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #550
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
If he doesn't want to come back, invite Jessica, the cutest chick in Big Brother history back
 4 years ago '05        #551
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Spoilers about next weeks eviction plan incoming,

Plan right now is to back door Howard next week.

Now hopefully you Elissa fanboys back off a bit and jump on the anti-Elissa bandwagon

4 years ago '05        #552
space
space
You really think Judd is gonna get to decide who goes home?

Amanda is gonna bully him into doing whatever she wants him to do.

Props to him if he sticks to his guns though, Gina Marie is right below Elissa on my "Who do I want to go home right now" rankings.
 4 years ago '06        #553
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Krazie said:
Hopefully Evil d!ck won't get booted from the house before the show even starts next time.

Also, isn't Helen Korean? Racist.
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I seriously doubt they bring back d!ck or Rachel for All-Stars. Only way they could do that is if they brought back all the most iconic players, and I seriously doubt Will or Dan would accept another invitation to the show.

I see it being strictly people who have never been back yet (Frank, Ian, Eric, Memphis, Matt Hoffman, etc).
Well all i know is that All stars was season 8 or 9 right? Next season is the the right time for them to do it again. Evil d!ck and Rachel came after the first allstars so even though they have been in multiple seasons i dont think it would matter honestly.
 4 years ago '05        #554
space
space
 steeLTown said:
"reality" tv

you're better than that Reppin
I only watch two reality shows but Big Brother and Survivor are typically two of the top ten shows on television

Although this season of Big Brother has been trash thus far.
 4 years ago '05        #555
space
space
 GrimeyDinero said:
Well all i know is that All stars was season 8 or 9 right? Next season is the the right time for them to do it again. Evil d!ck and Rachel came after the first allstars so even though they have been in multiple seasons i dont think it would matter honestly.

All Stars was season 7. Rachel has a chance to be back on, but I doubt it. d!ck has been bashing Big Brother for the past two years and he is a giant douche bag nowadays, so I doubt he's back.

What has been being talked about on Reddit is a season full of the people who were evicted first and didn't really get a chance to play.

Brian from BB10 would run that sh*t

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-19-2013 at 01:17 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #556
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Gina Marie is the saddest women i've ever seen on TV... This girl is BALLING tears for this Nick guy, like fu*kin DEADLY in love with this guy even though he was NOT interested in her... I feel bad she's making herself look ridiculous in front of national TV...

4 years ago '05        #557
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Gina Marie is the saddest women i've ever seen on TV... This girl is BALLING tears for this Nick guy, like fu*kin DEADLY in love with this guy even though he was NOT interested in her... I feel bad she's making herself look ridiculous in front of national TV...

Nick had an AMA on Reddit yesterday and said he is gonna meet up with her once she gets out, because he promised her he would.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-19-2013 at 02:53 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #558
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

All Stars was season 7. Rachel has a chance to be back on, but I doubt it. d!ck has been bashing Big Brother for the past two years and he is a giant douche bag nowadays, so I doubt he's back.

What has been being talked about on Reddit is a season full of the people who were evicted first and didn't really get a chance to play.

Brian from BB10 would run that sh*t
Nobody wants that garbage. I do think an All-Stars season is due, especially to pick up ratings. I could see both d!ck and Rachel in it, as long as d!ck agreed to it. He brings ratings. Dan would come back, I'm sure. he lives and breathes Big Brother. sh*t, dude was on Big Brother Canada and was in the house during Media Day for this season. He also has his "Watch with Dan" show. He wouldn't turn down an invite.
 4 years ago '05        #559
space
space
 Krazie said:
Nobody wants that garbage. I do think an All-Stars season is due, especially to pick up ratings. I could see both d!ck and Rachel in it, as long as d!ck agreed to it. He brings ratings. Dan would come back, I'm sure. he lives and breathes Big Brother. sh*t, dude was on Big Brother Canada and was in the house during Media Day for this season. He also has his "Watch with Dan" show. He wouldn't turn down an invite.
I'm pretty sure Dan knows he would be the first person evicted if he came back again. That's the same reason Will won't play again. They have nothing left to prove. Dan WOULD come back if Will agreed to come back, I'm sure. But I doubt Will would even consider coming back, even if Dan agreed to.
 4 years ago '04        #560
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Nick had an AMA on Reddit yesterday and said he is gonna meet up with her once she gets out, because he promised her he would.

He fu*kin better or else that girl will literally slit her wrists

Just hope she has 10 pounds of make up on or
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy