Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 173
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Face to face with a cannibalistic sect
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
XXXtentacion said Drake was out to murder him on erased instagram post
112 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #521
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,623 | Props total: 101 101
I figured Aaryn will be put up anyways without america voting so than who goes up I wonder?
 5 years ago '12        #522
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,804 | Props total: 2774 2774
 stv18 said:
I figured Aaryn will be put up anyways without america voting so than who goes up I wonder?
Howard and Kaitlin
 5 years ago '10        #523
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,623 | Props total: 101 101
I hope Helen leaves soon. Sick of her post game celebrations.
 5 years ago '12        #524
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,804 | Props total: 2774 2774
Judd better give Jessica a couple extra pumps for me
 07-18-2013, 08:01 PM         #525
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So basically elissa has won the fourth mvp

Seem like Spencer and Howard will be on the block
 5 years ago '06        #526
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,060 | Props total: 2078 2078
Not really sure where Judd's head is at. The house will want hit to put up Howard, but I'm not sure that's his best move, guys have gone home every week so far, it would be smart if he took out a girl.
 5 years ago '05        #527
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,856 | Props total: 7951 7951
 loyola llothta said:
Edit was horrible elissa give jer that work
They gave Jeremy a good edit because he's coming back for All-Stars
 5 years ago '05        #528
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,856 | Props total: 7951 7951
 stv18 said:
So they pretty much set it up for Aaryn to be up on the block no matter what unless she wins HOH which I doubt.
That's actually a good thing for her, though. Guarantees her a shot at veto.

 5 years ago '05        #529
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,856 | Props total: 7951 7951
 stv18 said:
I figured Aaryn will be put up anyways without america voting so than who goes up I wonder?
Second place would go up.
 5 years ago '05        #530
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Howard is going home next week
 5 years ago '05        #531
Krazie 136 heat pts136 OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,372 | Props total: 24620 24620
 kmstokes said:
Not really sure where Judd's head is at. The house will want hit to put up Howard, but I'm not sure that's his best move, guys have gone home every week so far, it would be smart if he took out a girl.
Yeah it would be dumb as all hell to get rid of another guy. This sh*t is gonna get lame as hell with all girls.
 5 years ago '05        #532
Krazie 136 heat pts136 OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,372 | Props total: 24620 24620
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
They gave Jeremy a good edit because he's coming back for All-Stars
There isn't a single reason for them to bring him back for all-stars outside of him being good at comps.

They have other people for that.
 5 years ago '05        #533
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,856 | Props total: 7951 7951
 Trapaveli said:
Howard and Kaitlin
Judd has been saying all week to Jessie that a girl needs to go this week because it's been three guys in a row. So I see a Aaryn/Gina Marie nomination (Everyone in the house promised Jeremy they would protect Kaitlin for a few weeks, and they seemed sincere).

Which is funny, because Aaryn and Gina Marie will probably be the top two vote getters for the MVP nom. So it's gonna be the third place vote getter who gets nominated. So that will be extremely interesting to see who gets put up. I honestly have no clue who would have the third highest votes. It may be Kaitlin, but I think she has actually come off pretty good other then Sundays episode when she was a part of that trio bullying Candice.

Eh, on second thought, it'll probably be Kaitlin

Wonder if Judd will get any action this week with Jessie in the HOH room?
 5 years ago '05        #534
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,856 | Props total: 7951 7951
 Krazie said:
There isn't a single reason for them to bring him back for all-stars outside of him being good at comps.

They have other people for that.
Are you forgetting that they brought Jase back for all stars when pretty much the EXACT same thing happened to him? Literally almost identical. Huge physical threat. c*ckiest guy in the house. Got back doored in week 3 or 4 (He was the reason they stopped letting people pick their own veto players in the following season).

Literally identical situation. And they gave Jeremy a good edit near the end.

Edit: And he was in an all guys alliance that crumbled in his season, to.
 5 years ago '05        #535
Krazie 136 heat pts136 OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,372 | Props total: 24620 24620
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Judd has been saying all week to Jessie that a girl needs to go this week because it's been three guys in a row. So I see a Aaryn/Gina Marie nomination (Everyone in the house promised Jeremy they would protect Kaitlin for a few weeks, and they seemed sincere).

Which is funny, because Aaryn and Gina Marie will probably be the top two vote getters for the MVP nom. So it's gonna be the third place vote getter who gets nominated. So that will be extremely interesting to see who gets put up. I honestly have no clue who would have the third highest votes. It may be Kaitlin, but I think she has actually come off pretty good other then Sundays episode when she was a part of that trio bullying Candice.

Eh, on second thought, it'll probably be Kaitlin

Wonder if Judd will get any action this week with Jessie in the HOH room?
With all the votes of that trio going towards Aaryn/GinaMarie, it would most likely be someone unexpected getting 3rd place. I doubt many people will vote for Kaitlin over those two.

Hopefully with how low America's IQ is, they accidentally vote for Elissa.
 5 years ago '05        #536
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,856 | Props total: 7951 7951
 Fly or Die said:
lets go aaryn and ginamarie on the block next week

kinda wish jeremy had stayed he was calming his bullsh*t down and kaitlyn is cool
I honestly think Jeremy would have stayed true to what he was saying and stayed humble if they would have kept him. To little, to late, though.

And I agree, Kaitlin seems like a cool chick. And she's a BEAST at those trivia competitions. Been in the tie breaker the past two weeks, and she answered first on every single question last week.
 5 years ago '12        #537
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,804 | Props total: 2774 2774
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Judd has been saying all week to Jessie that a girl needs to go this week because it's been three guys in a row. So I see a Aaryn/Gina Marie nomination (Everyone in the house promised Jeremy they would protect Kaitlin for a few weeks, and they seemed sincere).

Which is funny, because Aaryn and Gina Marie will probably be the top two vote getters for the MVP nom. So it's gonna be the third place vote getter who gets nominated. So that will be extremely interesting to see who gets put up. I honestly have no clue who would have the third highest votes. It may be Kaitlin, but I think she has actually come off pretty good other then Sundays episode when she was a part of that trio bullying Candice.

Eh, on second thought, it'll probably be Kaitlin

Wonder if Judd will get any action this week with Jessie in the HOH room?
All 3 mean girls up for eviction Can't wait till they stab each other in the back. All the talking behind each others backs should make for an interesting week.

Judd will smash Jessie and it will be the most uneventful moment of her life
 5 years ago '05        #538
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,856 | Props total: 7951 7951
 Krazie said:
With all the votes of that trio going towards Aaryn/GinaMarie, it would most likely be someone unexpected getting 3rd place. I doubt many people will vote for Kaitlin over those two.

Hopefully with how low America's IQ is, they accidentally vote for Elissa.
If there is one single thing we agree on this season, it's that we both can't stand Elissa

That would be HILARIOUS if that happened. But CBS wouldn't allow it. They'll rig the vote to whoever they see fit

Like when Brendon "got more votes" then Dominick in season 13
 5 years ago '10        #539
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,623 | Props total: 101 101
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Second place would go up.
That's what I figured but I am saying wonder who America would vote as second? GinaMarie would be my bet, everyone hates her fu*king crying.
 5 years ago '05        #540
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,856 | Props total: 7951 7951
I see you ignoring my Jase post, Krazie
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
275 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Rip xxxtentacion (seriously this man might be literally dead in miami)
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
96 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside "Better to keep a burner on you, people get out of jail, not caskets" -..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
148 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Has kyrie Irving lost his mind?
99 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
X last picture few minutes before being killed.
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy