Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #501
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Trapaveli said:
And did you really pull the "I'm not a bigot, I have black friends" card?
Sigh.... Predictable.

Just posting from my mobile right now, so I'll reply to the rest later, but this is an easy response.

As I typed what you quoted I already knew you were gonna fire back with this.

Saying "I have black friends, so I can say racist things"

Is not the same thing as saying,

"I'm friends with all races, but I don't automatically hate somebody just because they say racist things."

Not even comparable.
 4 years ago '05        #502
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,886 | Props total: 20980 20980
 4 years ago '05        #503
space
space
 Krazie said:
 4 years ago '12        #504
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Sigh.... Predictable.

Just posting from my mobile right now, so I'll reply to the rest later, but this is an easy response.

As I typed what you quoted I already knew you were gonna fire back with this.

Saying "I have black friends, so I can say racist things"

Is not the same thing as saying,

"I'm friends with all races, but I don't automatically hate somebody just because they say racist things."

Not even comparable.
You still haven't answered my question on what would compel you to "chill" with a girl like Aaryan based on what we've seen from her on the show so far...

However to rebuttal, you said you get along with anybody such as skinheads, muslims, blacks etc. because you could care less about their views in "trivial matters". You're categorizing racism as a trivial matter and therein lies the problem. As the general public has proven most don't.
 4 years ago '05        #505
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
You still haven't answered my question on what would compel you to "chill" with a girl like Aaryan based on what we've seen from her on the show so far...
You're basing your opinion on her based off of the edited show you are watching on CBS. I've seen and read a lot more about all the HG's. Aaryn isn't just constantly lobbing out racist insults to people in the house. CBS is heavily featuring that because of the public outcry about it.

When she's just chillin around the house bullsh*tting with people, she seems like a chick I'd get along with
 4 years ago '12        #506
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You're basing your opinion on her based off of the edited show you are watching on CBS. I've seen and read a lot more about all the HG's. Aaryn isn't just constantly lobbing out racist insults to people in the house. CBS is heavily featuring that because of the public outcry about it.

When she's just chillin around the house bullsh*tting with people, she seems like a chick I'd get along with
The public outrage came from people watching what she was saying on the 24/7 streams and CBS was applauded for not sweeping it under the rug and actually showing it on the weekly episodes

Are you claiming CBS is editing episodes to make her come off as more racist then she is? For christ sake she was even confronted by Amanda that the entire house outside of her little mean girl clique thought she was saying out of line racist sh*t. Did CBS edit the housemates interactions with her?
 4 years ago '05        #507
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
The public outrage came from people watching what she was saying on the 24/7 streams and CBS was applauded for not sweeping it under the rug and actually showing it on the weekly episodes

Are you claiming CBS is editing episodes to make her come off as more racist then she is? For christ sake she was even confronted by Amanda that the entire house outside of her little mean girl clique thought she was saying out of line racist sh*t. Did CBS edit the housemates interactions with her?

I don't understand how you possibly cannot fathom what I am saying after I have broken it down for you in minute detail. RACISM DOESN'T BOTHER ME as much as it clearly bothers you. Knowing somebody is a racist doesn't send up a white flag to me saying "THIS PERSON IS A GIANT DOUCHE BAG". Yes, the public outcry from watching the live feeds is what forced CBS's hand into showing that stuff on the air. (You're kidding yourself if you think they WANTED to air that stuff. They had full intentions of sweeping it under the rug up until they were continuously pressured into showing it.) That doesn't change the fact that what I said is true. You're acting like Aaryn is just constantly lobbing racist insults around the house. She's been in there for weeks and has said, what, 10-15 racist things? That's 1 out of every 40 thousand words that have come out of her mouth.

I clearly stated in my post that when she isn't lobbing racist remarks around she seems like a chick I'd get along with just fine.

You continue to put words into my mouth
 4 years ago '12        #508
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I don't understand how you possibly cannot fathom what I am saying after I have broken it down for you in minute detail. RACISM DOESN'T BOTHER ME as much as it clearly bothers you. Knowing somebody is a racist doesn't send up a white flag to me saying "THIS PERSON IS A GIANT DOUCHE BAG". Yes, the public outcry from watching the live feeds is what forced CBS's hand into showing that stuff on the air. (You're kidding yourself if you think they WANTED to air that stuff. They had full intentions of sweeping it under the rug up until they were continuously pressured into showing it.) That doesn't change the fact that what I said is true. You're acting like Aaryn is just constantly lobbing racist insults around the house. She's been in there for weeks and has said, what, 10-15 racist things? That's 1 out of every 40 thousand words that have come out of her mouth.

I clearly stated in my post that when she isn't lobbing racist remarks around she seems like a chick I'd get along with just fine.

You continue to put words into my mouth
She said enough racist remarks for every housemate outside of her mean girl clique to collectively say it bothered them and for Amanda to feel the need to tell her these derogatory comments were causing a stir in the house.

10-15 racist things is plenty you don't need to meet a quota.

And this has all brought BB controversy which has brought them ratings so they're profiting off the nations hate for this little prejudice c*nt. The racism was so blatant it couldn't be even edited out. How are they going to edit out her flipping Candice's bed and Howard having an emotional breakdown? There was enough material that night for an entire episode cutting that out would leave the viewers confused.
 4 years ago '10        #509
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I am Spencer wins it, he seems to stay out of the bullsh*t and doesn't come off as a huge douchebag.
 4 years ago '05        #510
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
She said enough racist remarks for every housemate outside of her mean girl clique to collectively say it bothered them and for Amanda to feel the need to tell her these derogatory comments were causing a stir in the house.
Amanda told her that because the Diary Room told her to (Yeah, I'm serious.)

10-15 racist things is plenty you don't need to meet a quota.
I never said 10-15 things weren't plenty. I am saying, there is a TON of other sh*t she talks about other then the 5-10 minutes she has devoted to racist remarks. She's been in there for 3 fu*king weeks. Jesus, I am baffled as to how you are not comprehending this basic a.ss sh*t that I am laying out for you. You just keep repeating yourself.

And this has all brought BB controversy which has brought them ratings so they're profiting off the nations hate for this little prejudice c*nt.

People have been boycotting the show because of the racism. They are losing ratings because of it, not gaining ratings. They did NOT want to go down that road. The public outcry forced their hand. They didn't even air anything till like 6 or 7 days after it went down, because of the public outcry. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact.

Please, know what you're talking about before responding to me. And stop repeating yourself.

Don't mean to come off as an as*hole, but it's incredibly frustrating when I explain what I am trying to say to you multiple times and you keep replying with the same gibberish.
 4 years ago '12        #511
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Amanda told her that because the Diary Room told her to (Yeah, I'm serious.)
How did you find out the DR told her to confront Aaryan? And she confronted her twice once one-to-one and also after Aaryan flipped Candice's bed.

I never said 10-15 things weren't plenty. I am saying, there is a TON of other sh*t she talks about other then the 5-10 minutes she has devoted to racist remarks. She's been in there for 3 fu*king weeks. Jesus, I am baffled as to how you are not comprehending this basic a.ss sh*t that I am laying out for you. You just keep repeating yourself.
People aren't going to look past those 5-10 minutes she devoted to racist remarks. These are 1-2 minute instances spread over a series of days so to a housemate they're just adding up.

People have been boycotting the show because of the racism. They are losing ratings because of it, not gaining ratings. They did NOT want to go down that road. The public outcry forced their hand. They didn't even air anything till like 6 or 7 days after it went down, because of the public outcry. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact.

Please, know what you're talking about before responding to me. And stop repeating yourself.

Don't mean to come off as an as*hole, but it's incredibly frustrating when I explain what I am trying to say to you multiple times and you keep replying with the same gibberish.
There are conflicting reports. With more recent reports showing the ratings surging amidst the controversy.

7/06 (supporting your claim)

7/10

7/11

7/18

I mean it did kick the entire season off with the lowest premiere ratings ever so that is dating back to pre-controversy

And that 7/06 article was a dip more likely caused by the fourth of july weekend then anything else.
 4 years ago '05        #512
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
How did you find out the DR told her to confront Aaryan? And she confronted her twice once one-to-one and also after Aaryan flipped Candice's bed.
Amanda and other HG's have been saying on the live feeds that the DR was urging them to confront Aaryn about it.

People aren't going to look past those 5-10 minutes she devoted to racist remarks. These are 1-2 minute instances spread over a series of days so to a housemate they're just adding up.
Sweet Mother Of God. You're repeating yourself again. This is fu*king ridiculous. When did I ever suggest that a person who is offended by racist remarks should look past her racist remarks? You asked me why I felt Aaryn would be a cool chick to hang out with. I answered and told you why I felt I would get along with her. Then you say "But everyone else doesn't agree with you", when that wasn't even your fu*king question. You asked why I personally felt the way I feel. And I told you, three times now. This is mind boggling that I am having to repeat myself again.

I'm done with the discussion. It's become ridiculously redundant with you. You don't even know what you're arguing anymore

New ep is on in 40 minutes, I'll check in the thread after the ep. I'm done arguing with you over why I don't hate Aaryn, only to have you flip it and switch the question mid-convo to why YOU hate Aaryn, when I could give a fu*k less why you hate Aaryn. I already said why I believe you and others hate Aaryn. It's because you are acting like a hyper sensitive female.

That's not a trait I carry, sorry.

4 years ago '12        #513
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
Enjoy the show
 4 years ago '10        #514
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
Hope Aaryn leaves. Jeremy is at least fun to watch in the comps and wanna see if he follows up on his word of changing.
 07-18-2013, 08:27 PM         #515
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Edit was horrible elissa give jer that work
 4 years ago '10        #516
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
Suprised GM voted for Jeremy, probably knew he was gone and didn't wanna put the spotlight on her.
 4 years ago '12        #517
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 stv18 said:
Suprised GM voted for Jeremy, probably knew he was gone and didn't wanna put the spotlight on her.
That whole mean girl clique is fake as fu*k
 4 years ago '12        #518
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
No more Jeremy DRs
 4 years ago '12        #519
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
Aaryan will break the BB servers
 4 years ago '10        #520
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
So they pretty much set it up for Aaryn to be up on the block no matter what unless she wins HOH which I doubt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now