Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #481
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Menace718 said:
Twist has been the worst one since the show's inception.
 4 years ago '05        #482
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
I don't care how jaded you are that the season didn't pan out the way you wanted it to..

Aaryan in your top 2

I'm mainly just cheering for her because I know it'll get all these hyper sensitive little bi*ches on here and Reddit upset.
 4 years ago '05        #483
space
space
 Krazie said:
How the fu*k are you jackasses cheering for Elissa?

The funny thing is, they aren't even trolling. They are legitimately cheering for Elissa Reilly to win Big Brother

Her diary rooms are getting just as bad as her sisters. "Oh my gosshhhh, I can't believeeee I won it again". bi*ch, everyone in the house has known you were gonna win it all week. It was never up for debate. Shut the fu*k up. And her ugly little facial expressions reminding me more and more of that hideous bi*ch of a sister of hers.

Her presence and the MVP twist has deteriorated the legitimacy of the game of Big Brother.

Pretty much whoever wins HOH until Elissa is evicted is just winning immunity for the week and a guarantee to play in veto. As long as she is in the house, the girl power alliance will control who goes home every single week regardless of who is the head of household. Ridiculously unfair and a slap in the face to all the other contestants, even the ones you or I hate.
 4 years ago '05        #484
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
fixed for you
Let's be honest here, half the sh*t she has said hasn't even been that offensive.

People making a big deal about that fish segregation joke? If I was chillin around drinkin with a group of 5 of my white friends and 5 of my black friends and we were just chillin at some random house with a fish tank and the black fish and gold fish were seperated and somebody cracked that joke, everybody in the damn room would start laughing about it.

I don't hang out with hyper sensitive crying little bi*ches, though.

But you're cheering for the girl power alliance, so it's not surprising that you're that sensitive. Female tendencies running rampant in here
 4 years ago '10        #485
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Damn Kaitlin is bad.
 4 years ago '04        #486
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
I wish they would do a season where each week they implement a twist from a previous season. Like first week there is no veto comp, next week everyone plays veto and so on and so forth if it was possible. Would make strategies a little different going from week to week.
 4 years ago '12        #487
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

She didn't get Nick out. That goes to Helen and Amanda.

You gonna say she got David out to when that was clearly Nicks doing?
She had the balls to put Nick up
 4 years ago '12        #488
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Let's be honest here, half the sh*t she has said hasn't even been that offensive.

People making a big deal about that fish segregation joke? If I was chillin around drinkin with a group of 5 of my white friends and 5 of my black friends and we were just chillin at some random house with a fish tank and the black fish and gold fish were seperated and somebody cracked that joke, everybody in the damn room would start laughing about it.

I don't hang out with hyper sensitive crying little bi*ches, though.

But you're cheering for the girl power alliance, so it's not surprising that you're that sensitive. Female tendencies running rampant in here
She did more then just make a "fish segregation joke". She flipped Candice's bed over and then talked in a derogatory "black girl" voice, asking when her "blackness" was going to come out.

She made derogatory remarks about how Helen should go "cook some rice".

Made gay slurs towards Andy.

You even got her little clique member Gina Marie saying she paid her doctor bill with "Niqqer Insurance" and everyone watching is just being "hyper sensitive crying little bi*ches"?

This bi*ch even had the nerve to compare the racist remarks she was saying to being called "barbie and "blonde". So not only is she a racist but an unapologetic one who is too stupid to realize what she is saying.

Her mother is already hiring a PR firm to try and spin this sh*t. She's already been dropped from her modeling agency probably the only job she could get seeing as she has the iq of a fence post.

How you compare this situation to "sitting around and drinking with the boys" is beyond me. I really hope you're not that stupid.
 4 years ago '12        #489
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
'but hey dude people are being hypersensitive...'

'if i was hanging out with my black friends and i said i have nig ger insurance or told an asian to go cook some rice they would be cool and laugh'

'stop being hypersensitive little bi*ches'

Forreal. I have a tai friend who is diesel as fu*k and the nicest dude you'll ever meet but fu*k I look like telling him to 'go cook some rice'

He'd fu*king snuff me
 4 years ago '05        #490
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3252 3252
Honestly, I find it really surprising that people are even cheering for anyone else besides whose in the middle right now. I'm pretty much cheering on Howard and Spencer by default..damn near everyone else gets on my nerves.

No offense Reppin, but I'm not surprised you're cheering on Jeremy. You always seem to like the alpha-male borderline douche types. Aaryn is really the only one on that side of the house I absolutely can't stand though.

As much as Eliissa's Diary room sessions make me cringe..I don't really mind her as a player. But the fact that she has this twist work in her favor by default is dumb as fu*k..I'd like to see her leave the house just so we have a little switch up..but I have a feeling this twist aint gonna last too much longer anyway(Most of these types of twists got thrown out of the way after week 4 in the past).
 4 years ago '05        #491
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
She did more then just make a "fish segregation joke". She flipped Candice's bed over and then talked in a derogatory "black girl" voice, asking when her "blackness" was going to come out.

She made derogatory remarks about how Helen should go "cook some rice".

Made gay slurs towards Andy.

You even got her little clique member Gina Marie saying she paid her doctor bill with "Niqqer Insurance" and everyone watching is just being "hyper sensitive crying little bi*ches"?

This bi*ch even had the nerve to compare the racist remarks she was saying to being called "barbie and "blonde". So not only is she a racist but an unapologetic one who is too stupid to realize what she is saying.

Her mother is already hiring a PR firm to try and spin this sh*t. She's already been dropped from her modeling agency probably the only job she could get seeing as she has the iq of a fence post.

How you compare this situation to "sitting around and drinking with the boys" is beyond me. I really hope you're not that stupid.
at you blaming what Gina Marie said on Aaryn. Now you're just being a complete dumb a.ss about the entire situation. You're REACHING. So everything that everyone in the house has said that has been offensive somehow now lands on Aaryn.

Like I said, if this were a house full of black people and a few white people and one of the black girls got all pissed and was making fun of the white girl, 75 percent of the people that are upset in this thread would be in here dropping 's. That in itself is racist. I know, I know, there's more history behind white racism against black culture, I get it. But I'm still calling bullsh*t on all the outrage on the internet. In the exact situation I described do you think that the black chick would be fired from her modeling agency? Would the internet be up in arms? Not at all. There would be gifs all over this thread of the black girl mocking the white girl and everyone in here would be rooting for the black girl.

That's why I'm enjoying trolling the fu*k out of everyone and cheering for Aaryn.

It's a two way street. I'm just calling it how I see it.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-18-2013 at 11:12 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #492
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at you blaming what Gina Marie said on Aaryn. Now you're just being a complete dumb a.ss about the entire situation. You're REACHING. So everything that everyone in the house has said that has been offensive somehow now lands on Aaryn.

Like I said, if this were a house full of black people and a few white people and one of the black girls got all pissed and was making fun of the white girl, 75 percent of the people that are upset in this thread would be in here dropping 's. That in itself is racist. I know, I know, there's more history behind white racism against black culture, I get it. But I'm still calling bullsh*t on all the outrage on the internet. In the exact situation I described do you think that the black chick would be fired from her modeling agency? Would the internet be up in arms? Not at all. There would be gifs all over this thread of the black girl mocking the white girl and everyone in here would be rooting for the black girl.

That's why I'm enjoying trolling the fu*k out of everyone and cheering for Aaryn.

It's a two way street. I'm just calling it how I see it.
I didn't blame Aaryan for what GM said because GM is her own person with her own views. I'm saying that sh*t like that is what is playing into the public outrage along with what is coming out of Aaryan's wh0ore mouth. Maybe I should've rephrased it but the point still stands. How can people be 'hypersensitive little bi*ches' when a house mate is flat out using the n-word?

And your scenario on a double standard is just retarded. Do you think if some house mates of a majority black BB house were calling a hm of the white minority a cracker, honkie, and targeting that member by flipping over her bed there would be no public outrage? Of course the housemate that was saying those derogatory comments to the white housemate would have to deal with public backlash.

And your basing public and online outrage on what you're seeing from boxden where the average reading level is that of a third grader? Boxden is a cesspool to freely troll. It should not be what you base your a.ssessment on how the world would react to that hypothetical situation you described.

This isn't a white and black issue for me because there have also been derogatory comments made towards the asian community and the gay community. The last of which nobody will ever bring up on Boxden because Boxden is extremely homophobic. To me this is about a housemate(s) derogatory comments towards another housemate.

It could be a black housemate making derogatory comments towards a white housemate, a asian housemate making derogatory comments towards a hispanic housemate, or a straight housemate making derogatory comments towards a gay housemate it's still WRONG.
 4 years ago '12        #493
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Honestly, I find it really surprising that people are even cheering for anyone else besides whose in the middle right now. I'm pretty much cheering on Howard and Spencer by default..damn near everyone else gets on my nerves.

No offense Reppin, but I'm not surprised you're cheering on Jeremy. You always seem to like the alpha-male borderline douche types. Aaryn is really the only one on that side of the house I absolutely can't stand though.

As much as Eliissa's Diary room sessions make me cringe..I don't really mind her as a player. But the fact that she has this twist work in her favor by default is dumb as fu*k..I'd like to see her leave the house just so we have a little switch up..but I have a feeling this twist aint gonna last too much longer anyway(Most of these types of twists got thrown out of the way after week 4 in the past).
I've found on shows like this people usually root for players you would most likely a.ssociate with and who you relate to (i.e. mothers rooting for Helen, god fearing folk rooting for Howard, stoners rooting for McCrea etc.).

That's why to me anybody who roots for a c*nt like Aaryan on any level probably share some of her views or would a.ssociate with people who share her views
 4 years ago '05        #494
space
space
 Trapaveli said:

And your scenario on a double standard is just retarded. Do you think if some house mates of a majority black BB house were calling a hm of the white minority a cracker, honkie, and targeting that member by flipping over her bed there would be no public outrage? Of course the housemate that was saying those derogatory comments to the white housemate would have to deal with public backlash.
Totally disagree with you here. When was the last time a black person who was publicly verbally racist against whites was received with any sort of serious back lash from the media? You're incorrect.

And your basing public and online outrage on what you're seeing from boxden where the average reading level is that of a third grader? Boxden is a cesspool to freely troll. It should not be what you base your a.ssessment on how the world would react to that hypothetical situation you described.
I'm talking about the internet in general. Boxden isn't the only website I visit. If it wasn't for the internet and social media nothing would have been made of this entire situation. Seven years ago before social media was AS huge as it is today when Janelle was dropping racist jabs at house guests absolutely nothing came of it and she is to this day one of the all time most popular Big Brother contestants. When Kent was all Anti-Gay in his season of Big Brother absolutely nothing was made of it (We're going back even further here, to BB2). So what other place should I look at to gauge the situation then the Internet?

It could be a black housemate making derogatory comments towards a white housemate, a asian housemate making derogatory comments towards a hispanic housemate, or a straight housemate making derogatory comments towards a gay housemate it's still WRONG.
Well then I stand by my statement that you are acting like a hyper sensitive little bi*ch

If there were black people in the house calling white people crackers and talking in a nerdy voice trying to mock them, I would care less. Again, I get that the history is different, but I think that is easily one of the most hypocritical things about our society in 2013.

But we clearly agree to disagree. And while I understand I'm in the minority on my opinion, I'd be willing to bet that half the people that are acting all up in arms, media included, are just doing so because they feel that is the "right thing to do" in the public eye. The collective hive-mind of the internet looks down on anybody who doesn't have this cotton soft skin and doesn't get offended by rudimentary verbal jabs at people.

And your comment about Aaryn's comment about being stereotyped as a dumb blonde "barbie" type of girl, I get that it comes off as a stupid thing to say at face value. But in all honesty what is the ACTUAL difference between stereotyping somebody because of the color of their hair, and stereotyping somebody because of the color of their skin? Both are forms of discrimination. Both are "wrong", but one is funny and has been the butt of millions of jokes, and the other is the most offensive thing anybody could ever say.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this post, but I really don't give a sh*t.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-18-2013 at 12:24 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #495
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
That's why to me anybody who roots for a c*nt like Aaryan on any level probably share some of her views or would a.ssociate with people who share her views
I'd chill with Aaryn and I think she'd actually be a cool chick to hang out with

If that makes me a racist in your eyes, so be it. I could promise you I'm not a racist just because I don't hate on people's opinions, however wrong. When I was locked up I was friends with skin-heads, friends with blacks, friends with Muslims, friends with old heads who could care less about any of the bullsh*t drama, etc (I'd list more races, but honestly Pittsburgh is comprised mainly of just black and white folks. Small Indian and Asian community. Don't think I saw a single Indian or Asian person in there. But on the outside I'm friends with plenty of Asians and an Indian dude is one of my best friends). I get along with pretty much anybody you put in front of me, I could care less about their personal views on trivial matters. And race is a trivial matter to me, because I could really give a fu*k less what race anybody is.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-18-2013 at 12:26 PM..
 07-18-2013, 12:38 PM         #496
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Biggest load of sh*t I ever read
 4 years ago '04        #497
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
i've seen that fukkboy reppin in some eminem threads being racist

dont waste time talkin to him

fukk aaryn and anybody that loves her
 4 years ago '05        #498
space
space
 Young Hov said:
i've seen that fukkboy reppin in some eminem threads being racist

dont waste time talkin to him

fukk aaryn and anybody that loves her

When have I been in an Eminem thread being racist?
 4 years ago '12        #499
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Totally disagree with you here. When was the last time a black person who was publicly verbally racist against whites was received with any sort of serious back lash from the media? You're incorrect.
Show me situation where a black person was publicly verbally racist against whites. I'm talking about a black person targeting a white person and saying anti-white slurs about them to other housemates/castmates. Again, I'm not trying to make this a strictly white v black situation.

I'm talking about the internet in general. Boxden isn't the only website I visit. If it wasn't for the internet and social media nothing would have been made of this entire situation. Five years ago before social media was AS huge as it is today when Janelle was dropping racist jabs at house guests absolutely nothing came of it and she is to this day one of the all time most popular Big Brother contestants. When Kent was all Anti-Gay in his season of Big Brother absolutely nothing was made of it (We're going back even further here, to BB2). So what other place should I look at to gauge the situation then the Internet?
As I've said before in this thread, this is my first season really watching BB so I'm just going by what I've seen in reality television in general meaning I'm a little late to the party and don't know about past seasons.

If you're saying that 5 years ago this type of situation wouldn't have caused as much controversy and public backlash then just by doing a little research you'd realize you're wrong.

And that was 5 years ago when supposedly social media wasn't AS big was it was today. Agencies and corporations were canceling contracts with celebrity housemates over racist remarks. The public does not like to a.ssociate with racist period.

Well then I stand by my statement that you are acting like a hyper sensitive little bi*ch

If there were black people in the house calling white people crackers and talking in a nerdy voice trying to mock them, I would care less. Again, I get that the history is different, but I think that is easily one of the most hypocritical things about our society in 2013.

But we clearly agree to disagree. And while I understand I'm in the minority on my opinion, I'd be willing to bet that half the people that are acting all up in arms, media included, are just doing so because they feel that is the "right thing to do" in the public eye. The collective hive-mind of the internet looks down on anybody who doesn't have this cotton soft skin and doesn't get offended by rudimentary verbal jabs at people.
YOU could care less. Do YOU consider comments such as "fag" and "niqqer insurance" rudimentary verbal jabs? Because most of today's public doesn't, thus public outrage comes into fruition.

And your comment about Aaryn's comment about being stereotyped as a dumb blonde "barbie" type of girl, I get that it comes off as a stupid thing to say at face value. But in all honesty what is the ACTUAL difference between stereotyping somebody because of the color of their hair, and stereotyping somebody because of the color of their skin? Both are forms of discrimination. Both are "wrong", but one is funny and has been the butt of millions of jokes, and the other is the most offensive thing anybody could ever say.

C'mon bro you can't be serious. Nobody has died for being stereotyped as a dumb blonde or barbie. Not saying that what was said about her wasn't wrong but to say it deserves the same public backlash or should be grouped in the category as racist and homophobic remarks is insulting.
 4 years ago '12        #500
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'd chill with Aaryn and I think she'd actually be a cool chick to hang out with

If that makes me a racist in your eyes, so be it. I could promise you I'm not a racist just because I don't hate on people's opinions, however wrong. When I was locked up I was friends with skin-heads, friends with blacks, friends with Muslims, friends with old heads who could care less about any of the bullsh*t drama, etc (I'd list more races, but honestly Pittsburgh is comprised mainly of just black and white folks. Small Indian and Asian community. Don't think I saw a single Indian or Asian person in there. But on the outside I'm friends with plenty of Asians and an Indian dude is one of my best friends). I get along with pretty much anybody you put in front of me, I could care less about their personal views on trivial matters. And race is a trivial matter to me, because I could really give a fu*k less what race anybody is.
What about Aaryan's personality would compel you to want to chill with her from what we've seen so far this season?

And did you really pull the "I'm not a bigot, I have black friends" card?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy