most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #321
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086

[pic - click to view]

Just come out out of the closet, Krazie. It's ok, man. Don't keep those secrets inside
 4 years ago '05        #322
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20967 20967

You are truly showing the newly 21 year old that you are trying to portray. Nothing intelligent to offer, just troll sh*t and then images when you get outsmarted.
 07-12-2013, 01:40 AM         #323
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #324
space
space
 Krazie said:

You are truly showing the newly 21 year old that you are trying to portray. Nothing intelligent to offer, just troll sh*t and then images when you get outsmarted.
Outsmarted

You're in here acting like a female. How in the actual fu*k have you ever on Boxden "outsmarted" me?

Grow some thicker skin, bro. Seriously.

#TeamVillain's

By the way at whats going on in the house right now.
 4 years ago '05        #325
space
space
 loyola llothta said:

4 years ago '05        #326
space
space
Yes, all day everyday I outsmart your feeble mind. That's a fact.

Anyway, stop calling people females like you're trying to demean them (you're now racist, homophobic AND s3xist), and come up with something intelligent.

You fu*king bigot.
 4 years ago '05        #327
space
space
 Krazie said:
Yes, all day everyday I outsmart your feeble mind. That's a fact.

Anyway, stop calling people females like you're trying to demean them (you're now racist, homophobic AND s3xist), and come up with something intelligent.

You fu*king bigot.
Listen to this fu*king feminist loser in here

I truly hate people like you. Grow a pair. I wouldn't be surprised if you really are a f*g.

And , you couldn't outsmart me on your greatest day. On any subject, discussing anything.
 4 years ago '05        #328
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Listen to this fu*king feminist loser in here

I truly hate people like you. Grow a pair. I wouldn't be surprised if you really are a f*g.

And , you couldn't outsmart me on your greatest day. On any subject, discussing anything.
Not a feminist, I'm a human being with a soul and a heart. I know that you got crushed for you at an early age, and I'm sorry.

And yes, any subject, I would crush you. I have the metrics to prove I'm far more of a scholar than you are. You can talk sh*t all you want, I have credentials to back me up.

Now, go to bed, little one.
 4 years ago '05        #329
space
space
 Krazie said:
Not a feminist, I'm a human being with a soul and a heart. I know that you got crushed for you at an early age, and I'm sorry.

And yes, any subject, I would crush you. I have the metrics to prove I'm far more of a scholar than you are. You can talk sh*t all you want, I have credentials to back me up.

Now, go to bed, little one.
at this whole post.

Well, this was fun. Made Aurora retire from Boxden today, and pretty much had Krazie come out of the closet, all in one day.
 07-12-2013, 01:52 AM         #330
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

4 years ago '05        #331
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at this whole post.

Well, this was fun. Made Aurora retire from Boxden today, and pretty much had Krazie come out of the closet, all in one day.
@ calling out your intelligence and then you say I came out of the closet, when I'm engaged.

Coming from the guy that brags on Boxden 5 times a week about going out with friends and getting hammered. You, sir, are a fu*king loser with no one to love you. Deal with it. You come on Boxden for some sort of acceptance, which is cool, but when you come across as a fu*king racist and s3xist bigot, you need to shut the fu*k up. Coming from someone that was just in Pittsburgh tonight.
 4 years ago '05        #332
space
space
 Krazie said:
@ calling out your intelligence and then you say I came out of the closet, when I'm engaged.

Coming from the guy that brags on Boxden 5 times a week about going out with friends and getting hammered. You, sir, are a fu*king loser with no one to love you. Deal with it. You come on Boxden for some sort of acceptance, which is cool, but when you come across as a fu*king racist and s3xist bigot, you need to shut the fu*k up. Coming from someone that was just in Pittsburgh tonight.

Hold up, let's get one thing straight. You're the one that came at me with personal insults out of nowhere. Calling me a racist and a bigot because I don't hate a young girl who said some racist things.

Seems logical.

When do I brag about going out and getting hammered? I joke around about how drunk I get on here, because that's been a running gag for years now. sh*t, they call me the resident alcoholic in the Streetz all the time, and I only drink like two or three nights a week anymore, we just keep rolling with it because it's been a running joke for literally years now.

If I came on Boxden for some sort of acceptance, I wouldn't be a giant as*hole the way I am on here . I come on Boxden to discuss current events, discuss TV shows, sports, and k!ll time arguing with trolls in the Streets.

Just because you are a hyper sensitive c*nt doesn't mean I am racist, or s3xist, I'm clearly trolling you. I'm on a hip-hop message board, my favorite sport is a sport dominated by African Americans, my favorite athelete of all time that I jokingly Stan on Boxden is the dude in my Avy, and I get along with pretty much all the regular users on this forum except for a handful of them. I troll with the female sh*t just like 95 percent of the rest of the users on here. I don't deny that I'm not a big fan of homo's, so I guess you can call me a bigot if you want

But racist

And what does you being in Pittsburgh tonight have anything to do with anything? Congrats. You were probably over in Shadyside at a Hookah Lounge with some hipsters smoking flavored tobacco talking about the feminist rights movement.

You're clearly upset, and I was clearly trolling (While you are CLEARLY dead serious and mad as fu*k ). I call that a success.

On that note, I'm heading outside to have a cigarette and then calling it a night. Get off your high horse, climb into your bed with your fiance, and sleep away your problems.
 4 years ago '05        #333
space
space
I'm over this argument with Reppin, cause it's like arguing with a cube of meat.

Watching the streams tonight, i'm #TeamJessie for the moment.

She fu*king stood up to the entire "Villain Alliance".

Edit: Damn, dude devoted an entire novel to me.

No interest in reading any of it, I'm trying to keep my IQ up. Try again later.

Last edited by Krazie; 07-12-2013 at 02:12 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #334
space
space
 loyola llothta said:

Yeah, Sundays episode is gonna be wild. Can't wait to see all the highlights.
 4 years ago '04        #335
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I just read the live feed spoilers...

women

4 years ago '04        #336
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Menace718 said:
fu*king disgusting what I just watched. You knew this would happen this way exactly. Big Brother should put the answer up to those questions before they are read entirely, considering we don't see the competition in its entirety. Howard really is the most likeable person in the house. I would need to see more with Spencer. Just disappointed how America likes having Elissa in the house. She doesn't seem as annoying as Rachel but she should not be in the house at all
Yeah man I agree, I kinda wanted McCrae to win cuz he was this nerdy underdog kinda guy, but Howard comes off as too likeable so I hope he wins it now... He's a cool dude, religion and all
 4 years ago '05        #337
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
I thought howard was going to explode while he was in their by himself and told someone to get out.

I dont watch the reality stuff , but the TMZ story made me wanna check it out.

i can see howard snapping soon and start throwing blows.
 4 years ago '07        #338
KNUBB 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
Feeds making me lose all my sleep. Tonight one of the wildest nights in a long time. 6 or so f!ghts it is terrible to say, but tonight is pretty much a PSA against racism and bullying. Howard knows he has to f!ght off these hateful people without losing his temper. He had to take Candice to the c*ckpit and pray. Thats all they can do. We all know damn well Aaryn or GM or any of those ignorant fools would say and do the things they are doing in the real world. Which is why I am glad their behavior is directly affecting the actual live outside of the house.
 4 years ago '04        #339
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
ReppinDaBurghh aruging in the big brother thread...why am i not surprised...
 4 years ago '04        #340
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
i loved seeing nick leave, and helen winning the HOH, great ep

cant wait for the aftermath this sunday, i know it'll be crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy