most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #301
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 738 738
 Fly or Die said:
why not why shouldnt she be in the house

because she is rachels sister

people are lame as fu*k shes done nothing for people to dislike her people targeting her because she is rachel sister is lame as fu*k
The fu*k is wrong with you? Yeah absolutely because she is Rachel's sister. There are thousands of interesting people who try out for this show, someone couldn't get in this year because of this bi*ch. Her constantly winning MVP I bet is real exciting for you too right? even the hgs a.ssume she is gonna win it. Every week she is gifted power equal to the HOH and no fu*ks are given. Go ahead and tell me she isn't going to win it again this week too. At this point I'm sure people are troll voting for her just to see her feet show up when the diary room door opens
 4 years ago '08        #302
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Dude hates Elissa but co-signs Aaryn . Reppin forever rooting for the scrubs (I see you Reynold )

I see you Fly

For real though come get this d!ck Jessi
 4 years ago '05        #303
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 Main Event said:
Dude hates Elissa but co-signs Aaryn . Reppin forever rooting for the scrubs (I see you Reynold )
I'm trolling and rooting for Aaryn just to spite all you hyper-sensitive c*nts out there in the world

No offense

And Reynold will be back for his redemption in a future season.
 4 years ago '05        #304
space
space
 Menace718 said:
The fu*k is wrong with you? Yeah absolutely because she is Rachel's sister. There are thousands of interesting people who try out for this show, someone couldn't get in this year because of this bi*ch. Her constantly winning MVP I bet is real exciting for you too right? even the hgs a.ssume she is gonna win it. Every week she is gifted power equal to the HOH and no fu*ks are given. Go ahead and tell me she isn't going to win it again this week too. At this point I'm sure people are troll voting for her just to see her feet show up when the diary room door opens
I hope 4chan trolls everyone and spam votes one of the villains
 4 years ago '05        #305
space
space
If you're gonna cheer for one of these "Girl power" chicks in the house, at least pick one of the attractive ones
 4 years ago '04        #306
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 738 738
 Fly or Die said:
im glad elissa keeps winning mvp

if they gon keep targeting her every week at least with this she come somewhat defend herself
She was targeted because most of the hgs said the same sh*t I posted above, she had no business being in the house. MVP is big brothers way if avoiding a willy situation from last year
 4 years ago '05        #307
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
Girl power! Let's go girls!
Fixed that for you.
 07-12-2013, 12:33 AM         #308
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watching bbAD im happy for Jessica and Judd sh*t got me heated for a second
 4 years ago '05        #309
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
you mad

i really hope elissa win the whole thing she gon bust your heart
It'll just take away from the credibility of the game a little more

Keep cheerin for that girl power, though, sweetheart.
 4 years ago '05        #310
space
space

The house is going nuts right now. Wouldn't be shocked if some people get removed from the game tonight

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #311
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21151 21151
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh, and while I know none of them have a chance, I'm cheering for Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Gina Marie and Howard, just to spite the rest of the people in the house. Nerd herd 2.0

Well, I take that back, Howard has a chance, because he will be cool with both sides of the house now. The other four really have no chance, but I'm cheering for them anyway just because I don't really like anybody on the other side of the house except for Amanda, Judd, Candice and Spencer.
You are a fu*kin racist and bigot loser (which you have proven in this thread) to cheer for any of those fu*k heads (outside of Howard and somewhat Kaitlin).

I wanted Elissa to go as much as anyone, but Nick deserved to go for his overplaying of everything. I can't stand seeing Elissa winning another MVP, but I'm super happy to see someone like Helen winning HOH to make sure one of your fellow bigot people to go home this week.
 4 years ago '05        #312
space
space
 Krazie said:
You are a fu*kin racist and bigot loser (which you have proven in this thread) to cheer for any of those fu*k heads (outside of Howard and somewhat Kaitlin).

I wanted Elissa to go as much as anyone, but Nick deserved to go for his overplaying of everything. I can't stand seeing Elissa winning another MVP, but I'm super happy to see someone like Helen winning HOH to make sure one of your bigot people to go home this week.

Yeah,

I'm a racist but my favorite player in the house is the only black guy.

4 years ago '05        #313
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Yeah,

I'm a racist but my favorite player in the house is the only black guy.

Since when is your favorite player the black guy?

You've been on Nick's d!ck since the beginning and all over Aaryn and GM's racist t*tties since the beginning, and defended everything they ever said.

You're a racist bigot, and you've proved it in here.
 4 years ago '05        #314
space
space
 Krazie said:
Since when is your favorite player the black guy?

You've been on Nick's d!ck since the beginning on all over Aaryn and GM's racist t*tties since the beginning, and defended everything they ever said.

You're a racist bigot, and you've proved it in here.
If you could focus on reading the thread before replying and getting your panties in a bunch, you would see that I said I am cheering for Howard since this episode aired.

And when was I on Aaryn and GM's t*ts? ( at that dumb a.ss statement). I said Aaryn was gorgeous (Which she is), I've said in this thread since early on that Gina Marie was annoying as hell, although she has grown on me.

I said the only reason I'm cheering for them is to spite all you hyper sensitive little girls who are getting all up in arms over some spoken words.

, come on down off your high horse there buddy.

If I've "proved I'm a racist bigot" to you, you've proved you're a complete dumb a.ss to me
 4 years ago '05        #315
space
space
#TeamAaryn
#TeamJeremy
#TeamSpencer
#TeamHoward
#TeamGinaMarie
#TeamKaitlin

4 years ago '05        #316
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
If you could focus on reading the thread before replying and getting your panties in a bunch, you would see that I said I am cheering for Howard since this episode aired.

And when was I on Aaryn and GM's t*ts? ( at that dumb a.ss statement). I said Aaryn was gorgeous (Which she is), I've said in this thread since early on that Gina Marie was annoying as hell, although she has grown on me.

I said the only reason I'm cheering for them is to spite all you hyper sensitive little girls who are getting all up in arms over some spoken words.

, come on down off your high horse there buddy.

If I've "proved I'm a racist bigot" to you, you've proved you're a complete dumb a.ss to me
You fu*kin flip-flopping idiot. And yes, you defended every single racist comment made by those dumb broads in here. So either you are entranced by their looks or are you the biggest racist and homophobe in here. Take your pick.

Bottom line is, nobody respects you in here after what you did and said the past couple weeks.
 4 years ago '05        #317
space
space
 Krazie said:
You fu*kin flip-flopping idiot. And yes, you defended every single racist comment made by those dumb broads in here. So either you are entranced by their looks or are you the biggest racist and homophobe in here. Take your pick.

Bottom line is, nobody respects you in here after what you did and said the past couple weeks.
Pretty sure you're the only one in here getting as upset as you are about any of the things I said. I understand why you're upset at them about the racist comments, but why do you give a fu*k about the gay comments? You have something you want to tell us?

I don't like the majority of overly gay people (That is, pretty much all gay people that get cast on Big Brother), I'll be the first to admit to that

But at me being racist.

You're just acting like a hyper sensitive female right now. Again I gotta ask, you have something you want to come out and admit

I promise we'll be accepting

Just take a step out
 4 years ago '05        #318
space
space
Oh, and at me flip-flopping when I have been cheering for the MC since they were formed and one of them (McCrae) turned out to be pus*y whipped, one of them (Jeremy) turned out to be to egotistical, one of them (Nick) got voted out, so the only two left were Howard and Spencer, but somehow I am flip flopping since he became my favorite HG after Nick was voted out.

Am I just supposed to not cheer for anybody once my pre-game pick gets voted out?

You're a dumb a.ss.
 4 years ago '05        #319
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Pretty sure you're the only one in here getting as upset as you are about any of the things I said. I understand why you're upset at them about the racist comments, but why do you give a fu*k about the gay comments? You have something you want to tell us?

I don't like the majority of overly gay people (That is, pretty much all gay people that get cast on Big Brother), I'll be the first to admit to that

But at me being racist.

You're just acting like a hyper sensitive female right now. Again I gotta ask, you have something you want to come out and admit

I promise we'll be accepting

Just take a step out
You have serious issues dude.. Talk to me when you don't need to use an overabundance of smilies to try and prove your non-racist agenda, even though we all see through it at this point.
 4 years ago '04        #320
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Julie Chen PUUUUUULEEEEEEEEEEASE COME GET THIS d!ck!

:hardend atass:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy