Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #281
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Later Nick. Can't wait to see what Jeremy says. He's dipping the moving company.
 4 years ago '12        #282
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
Omfg GinaMarie stfu
 4 years ago '12        #283
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 stv18 said:
Later Nick. Can't wait to see what Jeremy says. He's dipping the moving company.
Nick dipped when he voted against the MC

Nick was my favorite along with McCrea until I found out he liked d!cks

Team Elissa

Team McCrea

Team Howard
 4 years ago '12        #284
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
Elissa MVP vote casted
 4 years ago '05        #285
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3252 3252
I honestly like the MVP twist, but Big Brother if you're going to do something like this..make sure nobody has ties to any previous houseguests. It's a little unfair the way it's set up..and I even don't really mind Elissa that much...but with Helen putting up two nominees then Elissa possibly putting up a third .

With that said..despite all of the extra bullsh*t in this season..I think it's pretty good so far . Glad Nick went home..dude was cool but just c*cky as hell. Rooting for Howard.
 4 years ago '12        #286
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Fly or Die said:
turn up

power shift new people in charge

jeremy and aaryn going on the block
Helen HOH

Elissa finna be 3x MVP

Started from the bottom now were here
 4 years ago '10        #287
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
It's gonna be Aaryn, Jeremy, and Katleyn bank on that.
 07-11-2013, 09:12 PM         #288
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick fu*k his game up by being mad ignorant a.ss fu*k with elissa. All he had to say "yeah I vote for you" but he thought he all the power. Stupid a.ss decided to talking to ve at the last day to keep him while elissa and amanda was going to work with the votes

Teamelissa
TeamHoward
 4 years ago '05        #289
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
You Elissa fans are fu*king pathetic.

This is the most rigged season of Big Brother since season one. No matter who won HOH tonight, one of the "villain" side of the house was GUARANTEED to go home because Elissa would of had MVP wrapped up anyway (In a vote that is impossible to tally, on a show that has been known for rigging public votes in the past).

I could give a fu*k less about Nick getting evicted, he played a sh*tty game in week two and deserved to go. But the way he went? McCrae is a pus*y whipped bi*ch. Spencer turned because he had to, I've been keeping up with the live feeds all day and it's been known that Nick was getting evicted since last night. Spencer turned because he had no other choice. Howard was going to, as well, but decided he didn't want to break his word with Nick (Stand up move).

McCrae is the reason Nick was voted out, and all of that credit goes to Amanda. So major props to her. at McCrae though. This chick sells high end real estate, you're a pizza boy. She's dumping you the moment the show ends. Fu*k McCrea.

Jeremy is next to go. They will back door him, since only two HG's are chosen at random for Veto. No matter who wins Veto, Jeremy will go up as the replacement nominee, and he will be voted out.

Oh well, fu*k it. Only week two and this is the worst season of Big Brother since season 9, possibly since season 3 when Jase was the first ever person back doored and they changed the rules of the game because of it.

Hope the ratings tank later in the season when the final six is boring as fu*k.



I'm team Howard. Hope he can pull something off, but I doubt it. The girls are running away with this one.
 4 years ago '05        #290
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 stv18 said:
It's gonna be Aaryn, Jeremy, and Katleyn bank on that.


They will not give Jeremy the chance to play in veto.
 4 years ago '05        #291
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Oh, and yes I'm mad.



 4 years ago '05        #292
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Oh, and while I know none of them have a chance, I'm cheering for Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Gina Marie and Howard, just to spite the rest of the people in the house. Nerd herd 2.0

Well, I take that back, Howard has a chance, because he will be cool with both sides of the house now. The other four really have no chance, but I'm cheering for them anyway just because I don't really like anybody on the other side of the house except for Amanda, Judd, Candice and Spencer.
 4 years ago '10        #293
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


They will not give Jeremy the chance to play in veto.
True didn't think about that, maybe GinaMarie than since her fu*king crying might of been the most annoying thing I've ever seen.
 4 years ago '05        #294
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Oh and at Amanda using the EXACT "Hyper-sensitive" line that I was using in this thread a few days ago.
 4 years ago '06        #295
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You Elissa fans are fu*king pathetic.

This is the most rigged season of Big Brother since season one. No matter who won HOH tonight, one of the "villain" side of the house was GUARANTEED to go home because Elissa would of had MVP wrapped up anyway (In a vote that is impossible to tally, on a show that has been known for rigging public votes in the past).

I could give a fu*k less about Nick getting evicted, he played a sh*tty game in week two and deserved to go. But the way he went? McCrae is a pus*y whipped bi*ch. Spencer turned because he had to, I've been keeping up with the live feeds all day and it's been known that Nick was getting evicted since last night. Spencer turned because he had no other choice. Howard was going to, as well, but decided he didn't want to break his word with Nick (Stand up move).

McCrae is the reason Nick was voted out, and all of that credit goes to Amanda. So major props to her. at McCrae though. This chick sells high end real estate, you're a pizza boy. She's dumping you the moment the show ends. Fu*k McCrea.

Jeremy is next to go. They will back door him, since only two HG's are chosen at random for Veto. No matter who wins Veto, Jeremy will go up as the replacement nominee, and he will be voted out.

Oh well, fu*k it. Only week two and this is the worst season of Big Brother since season 9, possibly since season 3 when Jase was the first ever person back doored and they changed the rules of the game because of it.

Hope the ratings tank later in the season when the final six is boring as fu*k.



I'm team Howard. Hope he can pull something off, but I doubt it. The girls are running away with this one.

The moving company should've stayed a little longer imo. The girls are really gunning for the guys. I think either Jeremy or Aryn goes home this week. You're right I doubt Helen puts up Jeremy, she will try to back door him. Helen seems like the type to be in the top 3 or win the game the way it's going. I'm kind of mad Nick went home too, he did play stupid at the end though .
 07-11-2013, 09:28 PM         #296
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Red eviction like I thought but gm is having a meltdown
 4 years ago '05        #297
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 kmstokes said:
The moving company should've stayed a little longer imo. The girls are really gunning for the guys. I think either Jeremy or Aryn goes home this week. You're right I doubt Helen puts up Jeremy, she will try to back door him. Helen seems like the type to be in the top 3 or win the game the way it's going. I'm kind of mad Nick went home too, he did play stupid at the end though .
There's no denying Nick fu*ked himself. Could've easily prevented the entire situation. That's his L.
 4 years ago '04        #298
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
fu*king disgusting what I just watched. You knew this would happen this way exactly. Big Brother should put the answer up to those questions before they are read entirely, considering we don't see the competition in its entirety. Howard really is the most likeable person in the house. I would need to see more with Spencer. Just disappointed how America likes having Elissa in the house. She doesn't seem as annoying as Rachel but she should not be in the house at all
 4 years ago '05        #299
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Fly or Die said:
people are lame as fu*k shes done nothing for people to dislike her people targeting her


She's been gifted the MVP two weeks in a row for no other reason then her being Rachel's sister. The game was rigged in her favor before she even entered the house. It was a foregone conclusion that she would consistently be the MVP early in the game the minute they cast her.

You were in these threads d!ckriding Rachel and Brendon and their season if I remember correctly

Of course you're a fan of her.

You might as well be screaming "Girl power!" right now.
 4 years ago '05        #300
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095

[spoiler - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy