Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #221
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Krazie said:
BB UK has strict rules against slander or other offensive remarks and language. They give you a warning, and if a houseguest continues with that behavior, they would be removed from the house.
Which is incredibly stupid. As much as Big Brother is a game-show, it's also a social experiment. If you limit what people can say, you are taking away from the realism of the game. Can you be kicked out of the house for calling somebody an idiot, or a douche bag? I doubt it. We aren't in elementary school, there's no reason you should be telling grown adults what they can and cannot say. They are the ones who have to deal with the backlash when they get out of the house.
 4 years ago '05        #222
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,887 | Props total: 20982 20982
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Which is incredibly stupid. As much as Big Brother is a game-show, it's also a social experiment. If you limit what people can say, you are taking away from the realism of the game. Can you be kicked out of the house for calling somebody an idiot, or a douche bag? I doubt it. We aren't in elementary school, there's no reason you should be telling grown adults what they can and cannot say. They are the ones who have to deal with the backlash when they get out of the house.
Not necessarily, they're also representing the network they're on. Channel 4 (or whatever it is) over in the UK obviously cares more about it. Part of the social experiment isn't to offend people watching it to make them not want to continue watching it (which has happened to a lot of people over here in the US). The ratings over here haven't been good this season, and are getting worse because of the way the people are speaking in the house.

Sure, there are other variables, but hitting all-time series lows for viewership among this controversy is not a good look for CBS.
 4 years ago '05        #223
space
space
 Krazie said:
Not necessarily, they're also representing the network they're on. Channel 4 (or whatever it is) over in the UK obviously cares more about it. Part of the social experiment isn't to offend people watching it to make them not want to continue watching it (which has happened to a lot of people over here in the US). The ratings over here haven't been good this season, and are getting worse because of the way the people are speaking in the house.

Sure, there are other variables, but hitting all-time series lows for viewership among this controversy is not a good look for CBS.
Not so fast.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-08-2013 at 05:49 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #224
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Darkdrone said:
The whole chinese bit didn't strike you as offensive? Or about the dark comment about Candice being too dark to slip into the night?

You think that sh*t is acceptable? Let me guess you hear that kind of sh*t at a bar and so you gonna let it slide right?

I thought that dark comment was weird, because Candice is light.
 4 years ago '04        #225
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$555 | Props total: 63 63
Stopped watching this show after I heard about all the sh*t that was being said. Watched every season of this show live since season two but I'll be damned if I watch these idiots. I know plenty of people everywhere harbor the thoughts that have been expressed by the racists and homophobes but to utter the sh*t they have when they're mic'd up on a reality tv competition? These people are the dregs. I was actually happy to see an all new cast cause I was getting sick of seeing a bunch of retreads coming back, but sh*t, this group had me wishing they'd do another All-Star season. Which they probably will do now next year after this casting fiasco.
 07-08-2013, 09:37 PM         #226
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been watching the feeds its like Aryan(and her crew) Just keep going like its normal for her to say racists and homophobes sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #227
space
space
 unwittyname2002 said:
Stopped watching this show after I heard about all the sh*t that was being said. Watched every season of this show live since season two but I'll be damned if I watch these idiots. I know plenty of people everywhere harbor the thoughts that have been expressed by the racists and homophobes but to utter the sh*t they have when they're mic'd up on a reality tv competition? These people are the dregs. I was actually happy to see an all new cast cause I was getting sick of seeing a bunch of retreads coming back, but sh*t, this group had me wishing they'd do another All-Star season. Which they probably will do now next year after this casting fiasco.

Ratings will do fine without you.
 4 years ago '05        #228
space
space

[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #229
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Forced to be kicked out of the house for doing something that is not against the rules. And for speaking words out of their mouth.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I'm talking about when I say you're being "Hyper sensitive"

You're better then that, Grimey. Why are you even in this thread if you don't enjoy the show?

I enjoy Big Brother, i just dont enjoy this season. Ever since I've seen this cast I knew it was gonna be lame and it's proven me right so far. BB UK has been far more entertaining to me, and I know everybody in this thread who watches it knows that too.
 4 years ago '05        #230
space
space
 GrimeyDinero said:
I enjoy Big Brother, i just dont enjoy this season. Ever since I've seen this cast I knew it was gonna be lame and it's proven me right so far. BB UK has been far more entertaining to me, and I know everybody in this thread who watches it knows that too.

BB UK is straight, unadulterated trash. Like I said, might as well call it Real World UK.

This season of BB US has been decent so far. Everyone has been complaining about wanting a fresh cast for years now. Finally get one and now people want to bi*ch and complain.

4 years ago '05        #231
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

4 years ago '05        #232
space
space
 nasty Nate said:

4 years ago '12        #233
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
BB UK is slowly growing on me. Some of the sh*t they do on that show is straight up outrageous

4 years ago '12        #234
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

BB UK is straight, unadulterated trash. Like I said, might as well call it Real World UK.

This season of BB US has been decent so far. Everyone has been complaining about wanting a fresh cast for years now. Finally get one and now people want to bi*ch and complain.

Everyone has their own preferences. I can see why you wouldn't like UK because there is nothing strategic about it but I personally found it entertaining as hell after the first eviction

I'm a pretty big RW fan though so I'm into shows that are more centered around social interactions then tactics.
 4 years ago '05        #235
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
Everyone has their own preferences. I can see why you wouldn't like UK because there is nothing strategic about it but I personally found it entertaining as hell after the first eviction

I'm a pretty big RW fan though so I'm into shows that are more centered around social interactions then tactics.

I don't even hate BB Uk, I could care less about it. I was just trolling him back.
 4 years ago '05        #236
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I found out some spoilers about the upcoming season of survivor

Including one about Colton
 4 years ago '06        #237
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I don't even hate BB Uk, I could care less about it. I was just trolling him back.
I knew you were trolling. I'm just tryna let u know that Big brother US ain't sh*t no more and even trapaveli agrees..

Trapaveli said:
BB UK is slowly growing on me. Some of the sh*t they do on that show is straight up outrageous

Trust me, You haven't seen nothing yet! It gets wayy better. I'm pretty much gonna let u know that Gina and Dexter are playing a MAJOR role in the next upcoming episodes u watch.
 4 years ago '05        #238
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
I found out some spoilers about the upcoming season of survivor

Including one about Colton
As long as it doesn't involve anything about how far anybody makes it in the game, or the winner, let me know via PM or in here with spoiler tags.

Again, only if it's something like casting news or something. Nothing that could spoil the actual gameplay for me.
 4 years ago '05        #239
space
space
Oh, and Nate, you gotta check out this new show "Siberia". It airs on Monday's. It's two episodes deep. It's a fake Survivor-type of game where the contestants are being k!lled off (One person dies in the premiere). I really enjoyed the first episode and thought they got the personality types of Survivor contestants down pretty damn accurately. About to watch episode two in like a half hour, to. I'll let you know what I think in here.

Yeah, it's all paid actors and it's completely fake, but it was enjoyable and I think it has a lot of promise. Definitely better then Under The Dome (Gonna check out episode three of that tonight as well, though, )
 4 years ago '05        #240
space
space
 GrimeyDinero said:
I knew you were trolling. I'm just tryna let u know that Big brother US ain't sh*t no more and even trapaveli agrees..

This season has been four episodes so far and last season was one of the top five seasons in the shows history. at the US version not being sh*t anymore. It still sh*ts all over the UK version. I was just stating that I was joking about the UK version being trash. If you enjoy shows like Real World and what not, BB UK is enjoyable. If you want actual strategy and gameplay, BB US is the show to watch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy