most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #201
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Trapaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

You copping these shots off reddit? I'm still debating if I should get into streaming or not.
Yeah I got those two from Reddit. I don't watch the Live Feeds, I check JokersUpdates here and there, though, and I check the Big Brother Network daily to get the daily recaps.
 4 years ago '05        #202
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21142 21142
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

A bunch of hyper-sensitive bullsh*t, imo.

It's really not that serious, at all.
Wouldn't think you'd find it as a serious issue. People getting let go from their jobs, people boycotting the show. I can't see how you don't think it's a big deal, this is by far the most racist and homophobic cast of all time. You can't call people hyper-sensitive over what they're offended by.
 4 years ago '05        #203
space
space
 Krazie said:
Wouldn't think you'd find it as a serious issue. People getting let go from their jobs, people boycotting the show. I can't see how you don't think it's a big deal, this is by far the most racist and homophobic cast of all time. You can't call people hyper-sensitive over what they're offended by.
Like two or three of the cast members have made racially charged statements, and another two made homophobic statements, it's really not that serious.

And you act like they lost corporate jobs. They lost modeling jobs. They will have new jobs at new modeling agencies within a month of being out of the house if they want to continue down that career path.

And if somebody is offended by the term "queer" or the phrase "Go make some rice", they really are hyper sensitive c*nts, imo. You don't have to go any further then your typical local bar in 95 percent of the area's of this country to hear far worse.
 4 years ago '05        #204
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
People on this show saying OD racist sh*t. i could understand if it was one little thing but the sh*t these people are saying is just flat out wrong

not acceptable

white people always trying to act like this racist sh*t isnt a big deal. i really wish yall were minorities so you could see how it feels
, I could understand if you dislike somebody for making a racist remark. But to be legitimately upset about it? "You should see how it feels" implies to me that you are emotionally distraught over a statement based in racial prejudice. And if that's true, you should work on getting some thicker skin.
 4 years ago '12        #205
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
There was plenty to dislike about aaryan before she made those comments. She just comes off as a stuck up privileged little c*nt.
 4 years ago '05        #206
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
There was plenty to dislike about aaryan before she made those comments. She just comes off as a stuck up privileged little c*nt.
Oh, I fully agree with you there. I wasn't a fan of David in the least, but the way she treated him was just straight up disrespectful. You can tell she's a sheltered girl, who was likely spoiled her whole life and comes off as EXTREMELY stuck up. She's far from one of my favorite HG's, I just wasn't bothered by her slight racial jabs. I hear 20x worse every single day of my life just browsing Boxden.
 4 years ago '05        #207
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Like two or three of the cast members have made racially charged statements, and another two made homophobic statements, it's really not that serious.

And you act like they lost corporate jobs. They lost modeling jobs. They will have new jobs at new modeling agencies within a month of being out of the house if they want to continue down that career path.

And if somebody is offended by the term "queer" or the phrase "Go make some rice", they really are hyper sensitive c*nts, imo. You don't have to go any further then your typical local bar in 95 percent of the area's of this country to hear far worse.
Completely mocking and mimicking an entire race of people in an obviously offensive way, among other things, makes people sensitive c*nts? You're the only one looking like a c*nt if that's how you feel, makes me wonder how racist or homophobic you are yourself. Hard to understand how anyone would defend racists.
 4 years ago '12        #208
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh, I fully agree with you there. I wasn't a fan of David in the least, but the way she treated him was just straight up disrespectful. You can tell she's a sheltered girl, who was likely spoiled her whole life and comes off as EXTREMELY stuck up. She's far from one of my favorite HG's, I just wasn't bothered by her slight racial jabs. I hear 20x worse every single day of my life just browsing Boxden.
Yeah, I wasn't really shocked by the comments because of the way she comes off. Usually being a sheltered little white girl and closet racism goes hand and hand.

I'd be shocked/disappointed if I heard it from a player like McCrea or Helen.
 4 years ago '05        #209
space
space
 Krazie said:
Completely mocking and mimicking an entire race of people in an obviously offensive way, among other things, makes people sensitive c*nts? You're the only one looking like a c*nt if that's how you feel, makes me wonder how racist or homophobic you are yourself. Hard to understand how anyone would defend racists.
I just think it's hilarious that if this was a reality show that had 13 black people, two white people and an Asian and a couple of the black dude's were talking sh*t on one of the white people and making racial jokes, I can guarantee you it would not be taken anywhere near as serious as this situation is. In fact, I would all but bet my life savings on the fact that the majority of you guys who are up in arms about it in this thread would be laughing about it and talking about how funny the two dudes who were talking sh*t were.

And as a white man, I wouldn't be offended in the least. In fact, I'd likely be laughing right along with you guys.

Not suggesting that what is being discussed in the house is laughable, but it's not NEARLY as big of a deal as people are making it out to be.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-08-2013 at 03:20 PM..
 07-08-2013, 03:21 PM         #210
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

If you lose your job because of racist remarks and you are on a popular show like big brother....then one quick google of your name and your done. Getting a modelling contract or getting a pageant coordinator gig will be next to impossible with what they pulled here. So it is a big deal.

It aint a corporate gig but with this economy you bet your a.ss they are going to be scraping for whatever they can get. People think they social media doesn't play a role in the hiring process smh.

I can't believe you are calling people sensitive for this sh*t? "Go make me some rice"? You seen that act she pulled by talking like a stereotypical Chinese person does? sh*t is ridiculous and should be punishable. The only c*nt if your dumbass if you believe this sh*t can be brushed aside because you apparently here this crap at bar. Get real.

This whole post is a failure. Christ.

Last edited by Drone; 07-08-2013 at 03:25 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #211
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I just think it's hilarious that if this was a reality show that had 13 black people, two white people and an Asian and a couple of the black dude's were talking sh*t on one of the white people and making racial jokes, I can guarantee you it would not be taken anywhere near as serious as this situation is. In fact, I would all but bet my life savings on the fact that the majority of you guys who are up in arms about it in this thread would be laughing about it and talking about how funny the two dudes who were talking sh*t were.

And as a white man, I wouldn't be offended in the least. In fact, I'd likely be laughing right along with you guys.

Not suggesting that what is being discussed in the house is laughable, but it's not NEARLY as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. You must really not get out much if you think what's being said in the house is that big of a deal.
I don't often get offended by racist remarks, I just don't think anyone has the right to tell people they're wrong for being offended either. It's pretty easy to see how people get offended after dealing with centuries of oppression, whereas you have no idea how that feels as a white man because you don't have that background to make an accurate judgment as to how it could possibly make people feel.

You must really not get out that much if you think the comments are okay and that people are "sensitive c*nts". Nobody cares if you're offended or not, but as a human being, you have to be respectful to how people personally take remarks that are targeted towards their race or orientation, unless you feel the same way regarding the bigotry, which is exactly how you're acting.
 4 years ago '05        #212
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
If you lose your job because of racist remarks and you are on a popular show like big brother....then one quick google of your name and your done. Getting a model contract and getting a pageant coordinator gig will be next to impossible with what they pulled here. So it is a big deal.

It aint a corporate gig but with this economy you bet your a.ss they are going to be scraping for whatever they can get.

I can't believe you are calling people sensitive for this sh*t? "Go make me some rice"? You seen that act she pulled by talking the stereotypical Chinese person does? sh*t is ridiculous and should be punishable.

This whole post is a failure. Christ.
Eh, I just call it how I see it and what I see right now is a bunch of hyper sensitive cry babies.

4 years ago '05        #213
space
space
Fu*k it, it's hopeless. Everybody is sensitive as fu*k these days

07-08-2013, 03:27 PM         #214
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Eh, I just call it how I see it and what I see right now is a bunch of hyper sensitive cry babies.

The whole chinese bit didn't strike you as offensive? Or about the dark comment about Candice being too dark to slip into the night?

You think that sh*t is acceptable? Let me guess you hear that kind of sh*t at a bar and so you gonna let it slide right?
 4 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Fu*k it, it's hopeless. Everybody is sensitive as fu*k these days

Not everybody, we still have racist and homophobic bigots with no sensitivity or understanding towards the feelings of others.
 07-08-2013, 03:30 PM         #216
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo Reppin check this out and tell me if we are sensitive c*nts.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #217
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
Another reason why BB UK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than this sh*t US Version.

If aaryn or gina were in the uk version they would've been forced to be removed out the house with ease and plus get hate from the public everywhere they go. Americans let too much sh*t slide.
 4 years ago '06        #218
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Fly or Die said:
people not seeing the big picture

its not even the specific things that were said

its the fact that we are living in the white mans world and behind our backs these white people do this sh*t

smile in our faces then go home and call us ******s and chinks and hate us

i wish our supervisors and coworkers were micd up 24/7 to see what they really think of us
So fu*kin true.
 4 years ago '05        #219
space
space
 GrimeyDinero said:
Another reason why BB UK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than this sh*t US Version.

If aaryn or gina were in the uk version they would've been forced to be removed out the house with ease and plus get hate from the public everywhere they go. Americans let too much sh*t slide.
Forced to be kicked out of the house for doing something that is not against the rules. And for speaking words out of their mouth.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I'm talking about when I say you're being "Hyper sensitive"

You're better then that, Grimey. Why are you even in this thread if you don't enjoy the show?

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-08-2013 at 04:56 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Forced to be kicked out of the house for doing something that is not against the rules. And for speaking words out of their mouth.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I'm talking about when I say you're being "Hyper sensitive"

You're better then that, Grimey. Why are you even in this thread if you don't enjoy the show?

BB UK has strict rules against slander or other offensive remarks and language. They give you a warning, and if a houseguest continues with that behavior, they would be removed from the house.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy