Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #181
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Main Event said:
Aaryn is gonna go home next week not really worried about that. Disspointed nobody tries to call her out about being a racist though
That's far from a lock. Jeremy is gonna do everything he can to push against that, unless something changes within the next five days. And he seems to have some pull with the MC, so it's definitely not a lock that Aaryn will be the target next week.

Especially if Jeremy wins HOH.
 4 years ago '05        #182
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,902 | Props total: 21006 21006
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I didn't see them show that. The rule's never stated that you couldn't cup sauce with your hands.



Supposedly they switched cups instead of dumped cups on a couple occasions, but got a 3 minute penalty as a result. Not sure why they didn't air that.
They swapped cups multiple times, not cupping sauce. The rules were that the sauce needed to be transferred by pouring from your cup into your partner's cup. Amanda and her partner (Kaitlin, I think?) got the time penalty, not Jeremy and Aaryn.

This isn't the first time production has swept cheating under the rug without doing anything about it. I just found it surprising that they actually showed an instance of it during the broadcast.
 4 years ago '05        #183
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Krazie said:
They swapped cups multiple times, not cupping sauce. The rules were that the sauce needed to be transferred by pouring from your cup into your partner's cup. Amanda and her partner (Kaitlin, I think?) got the time penalty, not Jeremy and Aaryn.

This isn't the first time production has swept cheating under the rug without doing anything about it. I just found it surprising that they actually showed an instance of it during the broadcast.
As far as I know, Aaryn and Jeremy also got a penalty. A third team did as well.

According to Reddit.
 4 years ago '06        #184
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Krazie said:
Big Brother UK:


[spoiler - click to view]

Yea I can't wait for them to come back to the house so that they can tell whose been fake this all this time (hazel, callum, wolfy)
 4 years ago '06        #185
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Main Event said:
Aaryn is gonna go home next week not really worried about that. Disspointed nobody tries to call her out about being a racist though
Depends on who wins hoh, Jeremy will try to protect her not sure he can. Nobodies going to do it right now, especially since she has power, maybe they could've been called her out though.
 4 years ago '05        #186
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Veto Ceremony just went down,

Veto ceremony results incoming, do not read if you do not want to know the results of Tuesday nights episode,

Nick is the replacement nominee. Elissa's only real shot of staying was putting up Kaitlin. She is now almost a lock to go home. I'm happy about that. Interested to see who will be the MVP now that she's out of there and all those annoying Rachel fans can't vote for her any longer.

Best part about this whole thing is if it wasn't for Nick pushing for David to get evicted last week, Elissa likely would have went home. So she's nominated the guy who basically saved her a.ss last week. And she will be voted out because of that.

Howard, Spencer, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Gina Marie are all pretty much locks to vote to keep Nick. McCrae likely is, as well, seeing as he is in the MC, but seems to be the fifth wheel in that alliance so you never know. He also seems to have Jessie locked up. Likely Amanda as well. Thats 8 votes right there, only need 6 to stay in the house.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-08-2013 at 02:12 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #187
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Midnight Eastern time.
What day I mean.
 4 years ago '05        #188
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Trapaveli said:
What day I mean.
Seven days a week. It's live.
 4 years ago '12        #189
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Seven days a week. It's live.
Word? On Sho2 right?
 4 years ago '12        #190
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
Nick is my favorite player along with McCrae but at him not smashing Jessie when she was throwing it at him.
 4 years ago '05        #191
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Trapaveli said:
Word? On Sho2 right?
Nah, that's where it's been the past few years. Changed it to Tv Guide channel this year, which is stupid as fu*k in my opinion, but it's whatever. And it's only from 12-2 now instead of 12-3. Google TV guide channel to find out what channel it is in your area on your provider.
 4 years ago '05        #192
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Trapaveli said:
Nick is my favorite player along with McCrae but at him not smashing Jessie when she was throwing it at him.
I think Nick might be a Virgin. Being dead serious. He is just awkward as hell around girls. Jessie and Gina Marie have been throwing themselves at him on several occasions and he's to shy to take advantage of the situation. His brother posts on Reddit and said he's definitely not a f*g. So that leads me to believe he is a virgin, or perhaps has only been with one or two girls in his life, because the kid is shy as hell around the girls.
 4 years ago '12        #193
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Nah, that's where it's been the past few years. Changed it to Tv Guide channel this year, which is stupid as fu*k in my opinion, but it's whatever. And it's only from 12-2 now instead of 12-3. Google TV guide channel to find out what channel it is in your area on your provider.
That's lame. It kind of loses it's purpose if it's not on premium television. Then again this is my first year really watching BB so I don't know how far they went with BBAD.
 4 years ago '05        #194
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Trapaveli said:
That's lame. It kind of loses it's purpose if it's not on premium television. Then again this is my first year really watching BB so I don't know how far they went with BBAD.

[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '12        #195
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I think Nick might be a Virgin. Being dead serious. He is just awkward as hell around girls. Jessie and Gina Marie have been throwing themselves at him on several occasions and he's to shy to take advantage of the situation. His brother posts on Reddit and said he's definitely not a f*g. So that leads me to believe he is a virgin, or perhaps has only been with one or two girls in his life, because the kid is shy as hell around the girls.
I don't care what his brother says. The two most attractive girls in the house throw it at you and you don't do anything and you're toeing the line.

Maybe he doesn't want to look bad while his family is watching but still

Jessie is my fu*king boo . If Nick aint hitting it I hope Howard represents for the brothers ouchea . If Jessie hooks up with a guy like Judd
 4 years ago '12        #196
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

[pic - click to view]



Wait so they just stream it ?
 4 years ago '05        #197
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Trapaveli said:
Wait so they just stream it ?
There's people on the internet who just stream the live streams all day long. You can find screen shots of all kinds of nudity.


[pic - click to view]



There's your girl
 4 years ago '05        #198
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,902 | Props total: 21006 21006

[video - click to view]


I was curious if Julie and them would discuss this stuff on The Talk.
 4 years ago '12        #199
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
There's people on the internet who just stream the live streams all day long. You can find screen shots of all kinds of nudity.


[pic - click to view]



There's your girl

[pic - click to view]



You copping these shots off reddit? I'm still debating if I should get into streaming or not.
 4 years ago '05        #200
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Krazie said:


I was curious if Julie and them would discuss this stuff on The Talk.


A bunch of hyper-sensitive bullsh*t, imo.

It's really not that serious, at all.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy