Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1
56157 pageviews
1935 comments

Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20868 20868
Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread

Starts up tomorrow (Wednesday, June 26 @ 8 PM EST) and haven't seen a thread made yet even though the cast and everything has already been revealed.

Hopefully this will be a good season, the cast looks somewhat promising to me for the most part, and the best part is that there is finally NO RETURNING HOUSEGUESTS.

Julie has said that the twist is that this will be a "no floater" season, and America will play a role in nominations. Each week America will vote for "Big Brother MVP", which will have a special power regarding the nominations. Also, there will be 3 nominations each week (at least to start).

Starting a couple weeks earlier, so the season will be longer than in previous years.

Let the games begin. image

1935 comments for "Big Brother 15 Official Discussion Thread"

4 years ago '05        #2
Krazie 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
Aaryn

[pic - click to view]

Amanda

[pic - click to view]

Andy

[pic - click to view]

Candice

[pic - click to view]

David

[pic - click to view]

Elissa (Rachel Reilly's sister)

[pic - click to view]

GinaMarie

[pic - click to view]

Helen

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #4
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Lets get it
[pic - click to view]

Keep the spoilers limited please
 4 years ago '05        #5
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 4 years ago '05        #6
space
space
 Main Event said:
Lets get it
[pic - click to view]

Keep the spoilers limited please
Yeah I think I'm even gonna avoid spoilers this year. Used to try and watch live feeds here and there, but doubt I'll waste my time this season.

Early first impression favorites? I think my dude McCrae is gonna be funny as fu*k.

There's some good looking females in there this year as well.
 4 years ago '05        #7
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
uk version started 2 weeks ago and they had an actor in there fu*king with people but it was really the public voting for what he should say and who to nominate etc.

candice tho

this the type of "redbones" we get

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 The Utmost said:
uk version started 2 weeks ago and they had an actor in there fu*king with people but it was really the public voting for what he should say and who to nominate etc.

candice tho

[pic - click to view]

Yeah I've been watching Big Brother UK as well. I'm pissed Michael left, they shoulda had him keep going a bit longer, or had him stay in as an actual houseguest after they revealed the secret.

Sallie was kinda cute, but she was a straight up clueless bi*ch.
 4 years ago '05        #9
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 Krazie said:
Yeah I've been watching Big Brother UK as well. I'm pissed Michael left, they shoulda had him keep going a bit longer, or had him stay in as an actual houseguest after they revealed the secret.

Sallie was kinda cute, but she was a straight up clueless bi*ch.
that bi*ch dumb as fu*k though she was still hating on dude heavy after being evicted even though it was revealed it was the public deciding everything

if they kept him in then maybe everybody would stop thinking there is another actor in the house...sh*t is getting ridiculous now
 4 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 The Utmost said:
that bi*ch dumb as fu*k though she was still hating on dude heavy after being evicted even though it was revealed it was the public deciding everything

if they kept him in then maybe everybody would stop thinking there is another actor in the house...sh*t is getting ridiculous now
Yeah she was acting like a straight up fool in those interviews. Even talking mad sh*t to the crowd.
 4 years ago '05        #11
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Does anyone want to split a d!ck at Nite subscription with me?
 4 years ago '05        #12
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 The Utmost said:

candice tho

[pic - click to view]

UK Big Brother

Season one of Big Brother Canada just wrapped up not to long ago and it was a fairly good season, it mirror's the American version when it comes to rules/etc, it's not like that UK garbage.
 4 years ago '05        #13
space
space
Happy I didn't have to make the thread for once

Good work, Krazie.

Come to think of it, you might have made it last year, to. I just know I was making it for a few years in a row there.

I usually like the group of people who post in this thread, so I'm looking forward to discussion.

Ok, MVP spoilers (On what the power of the MVP will be. Nothing is confirmed yet but this is what's being hinted at)

[spoiler - click to view]

Now, this next thing about the MVP's powers has been confirmed by Julie herself,

It will be up to the MVP whether or not they want to disclose to the rest of the house that they are, in fact, the MVP of that week. It had to be done this way because if somebody seemed to all the other house guests that they weren't making any big moves, and then publicly got voted MVP, the other house guests would immediately be threatened by the MVP and get them out as soon as they weren't MVP.

So, if the MVP does in fact nominate the 3rd person, there will be weeks when the 3rd nominee has no clue who it was in the house who nominated him.

While this could make for some really interesting TV, it kind of annoys me at the same time. Half of the reason great players in this game are great is because people are afraid to nominate them out of fear of them staying in the house and getting revenge. Now people could secretly nominate somebody with no fear of retaliation. But it could also make for some very intense secret betrayals. So we'll see.

Anyway, my favorites right off the bat just based off of pre-game intereviews are,

Helen
Jessie,
Judd,
Nick,
And Spencer.

In no order.

Can't wait.
 4 years ago '05        #14
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
UK Big Brother

Season one of Big Brother Canada just wrapped up not to long ago and it was a fairly good season, it mirror's the American version when it comes to rules/etc, it's not like that UK garbage.
that all good and all but if ur looking for me to defend any country big brother i aint the one
 4 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 The Utmost said:
that all good and all but if ur looking for me to defend any country big brother i aint the one
I just don't get how people enjoy BBUK. It's just like BBUS season one, which was by far the worst season of the entire series.
 4 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I just don't get how people enjoy BBUK. It's just like BBUS season one, which was by far the worst season of the entire series.
I agree with you, but I still find it pretty entertaining.
 4 years ago '05        #17
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Anyway, my favorites right off the bat just based off of pre-game intereviews are,

Helen
Jessie,
Judd,
Nick,
And Spencer.

In no order.

Can't wait.
You don't like McCrae? It seems that every site I go on people love him
 4 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
Actually, on BBnetwork.com the day the interviews came out he was the only person who they didn't put up for some reason. So don't really know him yet. I'll check it out, though.
 4 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
He's my favorite so far, dude seems like he'd be fun as fu*k to hang out with.
 4 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 The Utmost said:

candice tho

[pic - click to view]

This may sound mean, but is there something I missed about Sam? I only watch BB UK while I'm doing something else, and he seems either deaf or doesn't speak proper english. I was shocked when I saw him do nominations, that was honestly one of the first times I've see him speak. He's been in the background for the past 2 weeks as far as I can tell.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy