Paula Deen Just Keeps Digging That Hole ''Meet My Black Friend He's As Black As That Board''

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
She just stepped up the game.....you can't just say you have a black friend anymore. You have to bring em' out and show everybody. By the way don't nobody care about your damn grandfather k!llin' himself because the North won....GTFOH with that.
 06-25-2013, 09:41 PM         #22
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
I don't see what all the fuss is about. She's getting all this backlash from sh*t she said in private. It's not like she's all over tv talking about "ni**er this, ni**er that" Like none of us have said some racist sh*t in private. Hell, I told some racist jokes earlier today. It's not that serious. You know how many times I see "white people" on bx? Don't see us crackers getting all upset lol
Clearly you have no idea what happened. Stop posting.
 4 years ago '04        #23
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 Kazel said:
I don't see what all the fuss is about. She's getting all this backlash from sh*t she said in private. It's not like she's all over tv talking about "ni**er this, ni**er that" Like none of us have said some racist sh*t in private. Hell, I told some racist jokes earlier today. It's not that serious. You know how many times I see "white people" on bx? Don't see us crackers getting all upset lol
2 late for all that.....n*gga's is out the bag, I mean her mouth now.
 4 years ago '10        #24
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7586 7586
I like how this sh*t is being twisted to being about the n word, when its so much more sh*t that she is accused of doing. One of them being some Slave themed dinner, she admitting to talking about.
 4 years ago '04        #25
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 jmheight1 said:
I like how this sh*t is being twisted to being about the n word, when its so much more sh*t that she is accused of doing. One of them being some Slave themed dinner, she admitting to talking about.
n word? That ain't got a thing to do with it. The 1825 mentality is the problem.
 4 years ago '04        #26
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 Kazel said:
I don't see what all the fuss is about. She's getting all this backlash from sh*t she said in private. It's not like she's all over tv talking about "ni**er this, ni**er that" Like none of us have said some racist sh*t in private. Hell, I told some racist jokes earlier today. It's not that serious. You know how many times I see "white people" on bx? Don't see us crackers getting all upset lol
What do "crackers" really have to be upset about?
 4 years ago '06        #27
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,944 | Props total: 484 484
She said race ain't got nothing to do with it and I believe her yo.
 4 years ago '09        #28
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 4 years ago '10        #29
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7586 7586
 djnoze said:
n word? That ain't got a thing to do with it. The 1825 mentality is the problem.
Im talking about the people trying to simplify what she did to just that. When its more to the story.


Last edited by jmheight1; 06-25-2013 at 09:55 PM..
 06-25-2013, 09:53 PM         #30
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im 24, id fu*k pd. tell her peeps to get in contact with me, ill cosign her and give her the pass...
 4 years ago '09        #31
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
she wasn't lyin tho , that guy was dark as tar
 4 years ago '04        #32
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 Tha Problum said:
Clearly you have no idea what happened. Stop posting.
No, I really don't know what exactly happened. I give two sh*ts about it. All I know is people are way too sensitive about everything nowadays, and the smallest sh*t makes the 6 o'clock news, instead of important sh*t that we really should be concerned about
 4 years ago '11        #33
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
avatar space
space
$19,263 | Props total: 12521 12521
that fat got to her head its on paper i know she a old lady but she knows what she said.

that dude look like a raisin with a suit on.


Last edited by GrindPOWER$; 06-25-2013 at 10:12 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #34
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8151 8151
The real story here is that Paula Deen really doesnt need to apologize for this. Her using the word n*ggas aint really surprising, and at the end of the day if she likes to use that word, then that's her deal. She from the old south, just like my grandma is from the old south and she calls white people crackers all day.

The interesting part is watching the White media piling on her and shocked by her racism. Like they aint thrown a couple n*ggas and darkies around in their day. Everybody knows the north is more racist than the south, its just hidden.
 06-25-2013, 10:51 PM         #35
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
The real story here is that Paula Deen really doesnt need to apologize for this. Her using the word n*ggas aint really surprising, and at the end of the day if she likes to use that word, then that's her deal. She from the old south, just like my grandma is from the old south and she calls white people crackers all day.

The interesting part is watching the White media piling on her and shocked by her racism. Like they aint thrown a couple n*ggas and darkies around in their day. Everybody knows the north is more racist than the south, its just hidden.
My grandparents from the old south too, moved to Harlem & never say cracker... Know why?
Cause n*ggas don't think about white people enough to even go there.
White people stay with black on the brain.
That's why ya'll stay in this message board lol
 4 years ago '10        #36
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8151 8151
 ManWithoutFear! said:
My grandparents from the old south too, moved to Harlem & never say cracker... Know why?
Cause n*ggas don't think about white people enough to even go there.
White people stay with black on the brain.
That's why ya'll stay in this message board lol
They moved to Harlem.....
 06-25-2013, 11:13 PM         #37
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
They moved to Harlem.....
& I'm glad they did
Cause had they not I couldn't say

[video - click to view]


Angry a.ss whiteboy lol
 4 years ago '10        #38
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8151 8151
 ManWithoutFear! said:
& I'm glad they did
Cause had they not I couldn't say

Angry a.ss whiteboy lol
Oh thats who you are n*ggas go to bed dreaming about making comeback responses on BX
 06-25-2013, 11:31 PM         #39
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Oh thats who you are n*ggas go to bed dreaming about making comeback responses on BX
Weirdo
 4 years ago '06        #40
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 ManWithoutFear! said:
My grandparents from the old south too, moved to Harlem & never say cracker... Know why?
Cause n*ggas don't think about white people enough to even go there.
White people stay with black on the brain.
That's why ya'll stay in this message board lol
Ehhh..I'd say only if we can somehow profit from the ignorance. Then sh*t is gravy.



See what I did there?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 47
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy