Under The Dome Season One Thread

most viewed right now
 231
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 114
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
 Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #61
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I watch it. Its not bad but its def not that good but i havent read the book so I wanna know whats going on so i'll keep watching
 4 years ago '08        #62
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,356 | Props total: 270 270
why the lesbian couple got the ugliest black woman possible....?
 4 years ago '11        #64
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,311 | Props total: 8421 8421
 HiRolliN said:

[pic - click to view]

Dunno if I am gonna continue to watch it then
 4 years ago '12        #65
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5651 5651
Rev bout to come up missing

Barbie with the shocking revelations

sh*t jussss got reeeaaaaallll
 4 years ago '05        #66
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 PotheadFocker said:
Dunno if I am gonna continue to watch it then
only two good parts in the episode and
[spoiler - click to view]



other than that ep was
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by HiRolliN; 07-22-2013 at 09:54 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #67
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,518 | Props total: 6738 6738
This sh*t is just as bad as Persons Unknown was on NBC
 4 years ago '05        #68
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
I haven't finished watching the episode, but damn, I laughed when
[spoiler - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #69
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 Left Hook said:
I haven't finished watching the episode, but damn, I laughed when
[spoiler - click to view]

i did to that sh*t was fu*king retarded. trying to hard to draw an emotional reaction from the viewers.
 4 years ago '05        #70
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Left Hook said:
I haven't finished watching the episode, but damn, I laughed when
[spoiler - click to view]

 HiRolliN said:
i did to that sh*t was fu*king retarded. trying to hard to draw an emotional reaction from the viewers.
Not only that, but on a giant a.ss loud speaker "Everybody be sure to leave any electronics behind if you are approaching the dome"

Cut to the very next scene, the cop and her husband are holding their tablet and phone right up to the dome exchanging messages

Alright, well that's that. I'm about to wiki the ending of the book. This is actually one of the worst shows I have ever watched in my life
 4 years ago '05        #71
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
Just read it.

Wonder what route the show will take.

I'll prob keep reading episode recaps just to follow along with what happens, but I'm done forcing myself to watch this trash
 4 years ago '05        #72
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Not only that, but on a giant a.ss loud speaker "Everybody be sure to leave any electronics behind if you are approaching the dome"

Cut to the very next scene, the cop and her husband are holding their tablet and phone right up to the dome exchanging messages

Alright, well that's that. I'm about to wiki the ending of the book. This is actually one of the worst shows I have ever watched in my life
im gonna keep watching cause aint sh*t else to watch on mondays until football comes back


Last edited by HiRolliN; 07-22-2013 at 10:28 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #73
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
 HiRolliN said:
i did to that sh*t was fu*king retarded. trying to hard to draw an emotional reaction from the viewers.
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Not only that, but on a giant a.ss loud speaker "Everybody be sure to leave any electronics behind if you are approaching the dome"

Cut to the very next scene, the cop and her husband are holding their tablet and phone right up to the dome exchanging messages

Alright, well that's that. I'm about to wiki the ending of the book. This is actually one of the worst shows I have ever watched in my life
That's exactly why I laughed

She was telling Barbie to tell everyone to back up and to get all electronics off dome perimeters, then her boyfriend uses his Windows tablet to communicate with her constantly Everyone else is using notepads and she's out there approving him of using his explosive tablet even DURING the moment she told him his brother died (via electronic explosion)


Last edited by Left Hook; 07-22-2013 at 10:31 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #74
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 HiRolliN said:
im gonna keep watching cause aint sh*t else to watch on mondays until football comes back
That's why I stuck with it for this many episodes. But this show is just an insult to it's viewers

It is unwatchable at this point, for me.
 4 years ago '05        #75
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
That's why I stuck with it for this many episodes. But this show is just an insult to it's viewers

It is unwatchable at this point, for me.
crazy thing is its held up pretty steadily with viewers. if the it doesnt take a dip in viewers after this ep then i would be fu*king surprised.

if this gets axed barbie gonna be gone from another TV show. they k!lled him off in Bates Motel and now this sh*t lol


Last edited by HiRolliN; 07-22-2013 at 10:50 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #76
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 HiRolliN said:
crazy thing is its held up pretty steadily with viewers. if the it doesnt take a dip in viewers after this ep then i would be fu*king surprised.

if this gets axed barbie gonna be gone from another TV show. they k!lled him off in Bates Motel and now this sh*t lol
It's performing strong, ratings wise. Don't see it getting axed. People who watch nothing but network television really don't have much of any standards for the writers to live up to.
 4 years ago '05        #77
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
"You should be with your family!"

"... but you're my friend."

"Oh, okay! Come on "

I can't take this.
 4 years ago '05        #78
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 Left Hook said:
"You should be with your family!"

"... but you're my friend."

"Oh, okay! Come on "

I can't take this.
dudes sis been missing since like the second ep and now he finally decides to go look for her lol
 4 years ago '06        #79
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
avatar space
space
$26,415 | Props total: 26084 26084
 HiRolliN said:
dudes sis been missing since like the second ep and now he finally decides to go look for her lol
they kinda answered that today by saying shes a "flake", probably insinuating that her being gone for a few days isnt out of the norm for her.

as for the tablet thing, no one told the fireman that he cant use his electronics and maybe the affects are different when youre on the outside of the dome? although im not sure if that was explained during the butterfly part
 4 years ago '05        #80
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
for those that care


[video - click to view]


It Can Rain Inside the Dome



Last edited by HiRolliN; 07-22-2013 at 11:09 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy