Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2013, 01:07 PM         #121
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gman8677 said:
lol fu*k outta here and stop being so close minded...what about a person like me who works a random schedule at a full time job? sometimes ill work in the morning until 3pm, then go back a few hours later for a graveyard shift starting at midnight (which means i only have time for a nap). then when i get home at around 9am, ill have to come back at midnight AGAIN the next day and that means i had to sleep ALL day that day so that i dont pass out at work. im also not factoring in travel time to and from work.

even worse is when you cant sleep during the day since our bodies are on a circadian clock which means we require sleep at night time. forcing yourself to sleep during the day never works. the end result is ill wake up cranky and with low testosterone levels. try working out after working this schedule for several months and tell me how easy it is then. not only will you not be in the mood to work out, but biologically and physically speaking you wont want to either. and lets say I DID adapt to that schedule, by the time i do, ill be switched back to day-time shifts again and then ill be all fu*ked up all over again. oh, and then theres overtime....

im almost positive that at your 9-5, you worked a set schedule monday-friday on a "normal" sleep schedule. which means you worked mornings/days and then got to sleep at night for a full 8 hours. on THAT type of schedule or something similar to it, then yes, working out like the rock is somewhat doable

for a person who has my type of schedule? not a chance
You make it seem like you for 24/7, 365 days out of the year. People workout before work, after work, and some in between with a schedule like yours. I am a.ssuming you do not work at a sweat shop so you must have at least 2 days off a week. Why not use them to work out?

Biologically and physically? Those are just excuses. I was the same, got a gym membership, worked out 3, 4 maybe 5 times a week. GOT LAZY, started going 2-3 times a week, then 1-2 times a week, and eventually it be weeks without working out. By the way it is all mental, if you are weak minded you will not workout. NEGATIVE THOUGHTS produce NEGATIVE RESULTS, period.

There is NO excuse that you cannot get 30 minutes to 1 hour a day to workout, if that is what you are saying that is complete BS. Hell 2-3 times at the gym a week if thats all you can do, the rest of the time can be used to run around your neighborhood, or even buy small and simple stuff to workout at home as well when you can. Such as "isometric training" or strength training which only requires your own bodyweight and strength to workout. There are 100 different ways to workout, you just got to choose what fits your schedule in the mean time.
 06-27-2013, 02:18 PM         #122
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You losers who can't even throw up the 80s on db chest press really are pathetic...how do you call yourself a man?
 06-27-2013, 06:04 PM         #123
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly understand if you work a hectic inconsistent schedule or you work a lot of hours in a week, that sh*t is life. Its up to you to make a decision if you really want to work out..its all mental, no one is syaing you need to be on the rock regiment you can easily work out 1-2 times a week if its really that much a pain for you to work out. And please you people need to really start cooking in bulk... I swear preparing your carbs like your rice, potatoes , pasta is so easy lol all you basically need to do his add water man...or slice up your potaotes and bake or boil them. and for you're protein you can easily cook up 2-3 sources of protein like your chicken brea$t...fish...ground beef.. simple.. it will take a little bit more time because you have to season it... and keep watching it so you cook it to your desire. Veggies are no work..all you need to do is steam them and 5 mins you're good or just get frozen veggies and put it in the microwave. You can easily cook for at least a good week depending how much you eat.

If you work a hectic schedule thats when you need to have a consistent time to workout. You need to have a exact time scheduled out for working out because consistency is the key. I know how it feels to be working those day /graveyard 12 hour shifts I used to work that sh*t... but I would alternate working 5 days one week and 2 days the next week.. I know your a.ss is not working everyday ... especially on the week you're working a less days...you could easily get more workout days in. But real talk I used to work those evening shifts where it was 7pm-7am and honestly I was so tired you need your damn sleep or you're going to be dead tired for the next shift and no one trying to fall asleep on the job. 7am-7pm is even more tiring it feels like your whole day is wasted but I guess those day shifts are a lot easier to get your workout in than night shifts...you need to workout right after work...or you won't workout at all once you get nice and comfortable.

Grown a.ss men really need a damn personal chef to cook their meals? is that the excuse you people have lol....And obviously the rock wakes up earlier than the average person does that is how he fits in all of his workouts and meals in.

Last edited by ts21; 06-27-2013 at 06:08 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #124
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 312 312
 ;27615127 said:
You losers who can't even throw up the 80s on db chest press really are pathetic...how do you call yourself a man?
 07-02-2013, 07:40 PM         #125
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so did yall man up and start preparing your own meals
 4 years ago '04        #126
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4510 4510
 ReMiXed said:
This.

My main problem with dieting is the fact that healthy food is expensive, not that I cant afford it but its time consuming as well.
bruh, just say u cant afford it. its all good. lets keep it real.

or did u basically mean to say you main problem is healthy food is time consuming.

but for real. it may seem expensive but all u gotta do is weigh the benefits and make a budget if the cost is the issue. and decide what kind of healthy alternatives u can make to get the same effect.
 4 years ago '04        #127
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4510 4510
 SyDuck said:
damn hella excuses in here. i swear like if you weren't on boxden all day then you could cook yourself some real food.

ppl on boxden saying "they have no time"
i know.

if u aint working 24 hours a day, then u got time.

u just gotta buy it out from other things.

u gotta sacrifice the tv/games or whatever else u doing that u do instead of the gym
 4 years ago '07        #128
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6133 6133
n*ggas aint got time or money for that.

I gotta prepare my meals for the week on sunday. And I'm spending $50 a week on groceries.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago