The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 getyagameup said:
that man is going to have a heart attack in the few years. that's a lot of animal protein that he's eating. his cholesterol levels are high, i bet. great results. and it helps if you're getting roids.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

The Rock gives permission to his heart to pump blood. If The Rock's blood stops pumping, it's because he ALLOWS it.
 4 years ago '07        #102
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
Burn it all off with those testosterone pills.
 4 years ago '05        #103
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 342 342
damn hella excuses in here. i swear like if you weren't on boxden all day then you could cook yourself some real food.

ppl on boxden saying "they have no time"
 06-26-2013, 11:21 AM         #104
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
1.) I worked 50 hours a week at my first job, not including the 1hr drive there and back. Worked a second part time job from home.

2.) Gym 4-6 times a week, EVERY WEEK.

3.) Cooked all my meals for work, after work, and for the next day.

4.) Dropped almost 100 lbs.

No offense, but what you are doing is being a lil bi*ch right now. Crying and complaining like a child. Don't worry, I use to do the same thing. Until I decided to man the fu*k up, and take care of things like an adult is suppose to. Thats all there is too it.

Either you man up, on lay in your own pool of bullsh*t and excuses. This isn't just about exercising, this method can be as is applied to every day life. Those who don't are weak, and weak minded to begin with.

SyDuck said:
damn hella excuses in here. i swear like if you weren't on boxden all day then you could cook yourself some real food.

ppl on boxden saying "they have no time"
Exactly. Thats the problem in this country, people always find other things to blame it on. Richest country in the world, with by far more opportunities than any other place I have ever visited and lived, and yet people here just bi*ch and complain. With all the resources and opportunities, I am still blown away by how immature people here are.

Last edited by Ayena; 06-26-2013 at 11:25 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #105
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
 Ayena said:
1.) I worked 50 hours a week at my first job, not including the 1hr drive there and back. Worked a second part time job from home.

No offense, but what you are doing is being a lil bi*ch right now. Crying and complaining like a child. Don't worry, I use to do the same thing. Until I decided to man the fu*k up, and take care of things like an adult is suppose to. Thats all there is too it.

Either you man up, on lay in your own pool of bullsh*t and excuses. This isn't just about exercising, this method can be as is applied to every day life. Those who don't are weak, and weak minded to begin with.

I stated an opinion on a regiment, you took it as crying and complaining....typical boxden

You dudes on here are something else.

My whole arugment was about the average person pulling off regiment like the Rock's in a typical day and you lame a.ss dudes just run with it going completely off the topic at hand.
 4 years ago '04        #106
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
It's hilarious people complaining about how this diet is expensive. It really isn't. Get a costco membership or if you're really frugal, there ARE ALWAYS DEALS on chicken brea$ts. My local grocery sells 2 lbs of brea$ts for 3-5 bucks on clearance. You n*ggas ain't even trying.

Don't have time to prep meals? You're just being lazy. Mass cook on your free day. Oh, you work 12 hrs a day? Go Intermittent Fasting. There are literally no excuses.

Last edited by matik23; 06-26-2013 at 11:44 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 ricky_peso said:
so from reading this thread bx is full of fat mofos and people that look like the rock
Oh you didn't know?
 4 years ago '04        #108
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 WordOnThaStreet said:
cooking meals to throw in the fridge for a week?? disgusting
You're an idiot and obviously know nothing about the workout culture. Anyone who has to eat this much has no time to cook 6-7-8 meals a day EVERYDAY. If you actually prep and cook fresh 6+ times everyday then that means food rules your life. Where do you have the time to do more important stuff?
 4 years ago '09        #109
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 381 381
 regularjoe said:
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
pretty much
 4 years ago '12        #110
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,744 | Props total: 22113 22113
You can prepare nice meals
 4 years ago '05        #111
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
thats only 2 days of meals 7 on top 7 on the bottom
 4 years ago '06        #112
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174 OP
space
space
$35,215 | Props total: 18069 18069

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #113
Gman8677 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 2 2
 Ayena said:

Exactly. Thats the problem in this country, people always find other things to blame it on. Richest country in the world, with by far more opportunities than any other place I have ever visited and lived, and yet people here just bi*ch and complain. With all the resources and opportunities, I am still blown away by how immature people here are.
lol fu*k outta here and stop being so close minded...what about a person like me who works a random schedule at a full time job? sometimes ill work in the morning until 3pm, then go back a few hours later for a graveyard shift starting at midnight (which means i only have time for a nap). then when i get home at around 9am, ill have to come back at midnight AGAIN the next day and that means i had to sleep ALL day that day so that i dont pass out at work. im also not factoring in travel time to and from work.

even worse is when you cant sleep during the day since our bodies are on a circadian clock which means we require sleep at night time. forcing yourself to sleep during the day never works. the end result is ill wake up cranky and with low testosterone levels. try working out after working this schedule for several months and tell me how easy it is then. not only will you not be in the mood to work out, but biologically and physically speaking you wont want to either. and lets say I DID adapt to that schedule, by the time i do, ill be switched back to day-time shifts again and then ill be all fu*ked up all over again. oh, and then theres overtime....

im almost positive that at your 9-5, you worked a set schedule monday-friday on a "normal" sleep schedule. which means you worked mornings/days and then got to sleep at night for a full 8 hours. on THAT type of schedule or something similar to it, then yes, working out like the rock is somewhat doable

for a person who has my type of schedule? not a chance
 4 years ago '04        #114
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 LowaEastSide5 said:
 4 years ago '11        #115
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
How is it an excuse to say he has a clear advantage

And he wouldn't be the first high-profile person to take HGH, it's whatever. I'm not going to knock him for it, whatever gets results
fu*k outta here with that "clear" advantage sh*t. He ain't always have a personal chef and neither does 99% people who go to the gym.

You do realize The Rock gets up 4 hours before call time (or in your terms, when your shift starts) everyday to start his day. And you do realize when you're filming, sometimes its 6 days a week, and sometimes it's 12-14 hour days...?

You one of those people who thinks if I dropped you 100k right now you'd be set...
 4 years ago '11        #116
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:

My whole arugment was about the average person pulling off regiment like the Rock's in a typical day and you lame a.ss dudes just run with it going completely off the topic at hand.
No one needs to be pulling of his regimen because no one weighs as much as he does with that much muscle mass nor do most people need to get in that many calories everyday. But anyone can incorporate their own regimen for their own specific physical needs...

You just full of sh*t.
 4 years ago '11        #117
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Gman8677 said:
lol fu*k outta here and stop being so close minded...what about a person like me who works a random schedule at a full time job? sometimes ill work in the morning until 3pm, then go back a few hours later for a graveyard shift starting at midnight (which means i only have time for a nap). then when i get home at around 9am, ill have to come back at midnight AGAIN the next day and that means i had to sleep ALL day that day so that i dont pass out at work. im also not factoring in travel time to and from work.

even worse is when you cant sleep during the day since our bodies are on a circadian clock which means we require sleep at night time. forcing yourself to sleep during the day never works. the end result is ill wake up cranky and with low testosterone levels. try working out after working this schedule for several months and tell me how easy it is then. not only will you not be in the mood to work out, but biologically and physically speaking you wont want to either. and lets say I DID adapt to that schedule, by the time i do, ill be switched back to day-time shifts again and then ill be all fu*ked up all over again. oh, and then theres overtime....

im almost positive that at your 9-5, you worked a set schedule monday-friday on a "normal" sleep schedule. which means you worked mornings/days and then got to sleep at night for a full 8 hours. on THAT type of schedule or something similar to it, then yes, working out like the rock is somewhat doable

for a person who has my type of schedule? not a chance
Well, obviously your diet and physical health shouldn't be at the top of your priority list.

Having a sh*tty a.ss job like that would fu*k anyone up OBVIOUSLY, but most people don't have schedules like that.

With all that being said, you can still make it work considering you can work out 3 times a week and get great results.

I know people at the gym who work at fast food joints that work some wack a.ss hours like you just said, and they still make it to the gym every week.
 4 years ago '06        #118
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
whats the sh*t in the bowl at the bottom?
 4 years ago '04        #119
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1359 1359
props to him and everyone who has the discipline to do this. I think it's a good thing, as it instills character traits you can apply to other things in life.
 4 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 PTC said:
No one needs to be pulling of his regimen because no one weighs as much as he does with that much muscle mass nor do most people need to get in that many calories everyday. But anyone can incorporate their own regimen for their own specific physical needs...

You just full of sh*t.
Yep it sure is, my tank been full for a minute.....I keep entertaining you lames
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy