The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #61
JrEALERS 5544 6 heat pts
space
space
$856 | Props total: 248 248
That sh*t seems basic af anything with with rice is just norm. to me that prep work is just serious work other than him doing this:

[pic - click to view]

He only burning calories
 4 years ago '04        #62
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
i one day will be able to consume that much food

4 years ago '05        #63
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4411 4411
I see a lot of excuses here...

next time you cook something... don't just cook something for that meal you're about to have... cook something for the WEEK or 3 to 4 days out. that simple.
 4 years ago '06        #64
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
The only thing that can be hard is the diet... because it does get expensive... atleast here in LA...

I go to Food 4 Less and chicken brea$ts are like 10 bucks for like 6 pieces...

Im tight on money and trying to get bigger...Im not a couch potato... Im a Marine and and I know how to do it and I have been getting results with these protein shakes and kre-alkalyn ... but the food portion is k!lling me because of the money...

I try to save my food... im eating eggs, peanut butter sandwhiches and dinner is a piece of chicken with some veggies from those frozen veggie bags... small portions cus of my budget... But I know this cant work with getter the results I actually want... Its like they say you have to eat big to get big...

Plus if your trying to get big the protein and pre-workout and creatine...all of that costs money...

But so far ive been getting results from this ... So im just gonna keep it going...

And yes I hit the gym 5 times a week... try to go every day but theres usually 2 days a week i dont make it... sometimes 3 days a week I dont make it.

Last edited by RaulG; 06-25-2013 at 05:08 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #65
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
good gawd man... that sh*t is a ton of food and animal meat in one day...

cholesterol must be thru the roof b..
 4 years ago '12        #66
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 lboog1423 said:
how much you eat isnt the same for everybody. No way in hell imma eat that much food. I do IF and get 3 meals a day including a snack or 2. Like he said above its all about sacrifices. Want different, do different.

People find reasons for why they cant do something way to quickly. Find a way that you can do something/
You do IF too? How long have you been on it?
 4 years ago '10        #67
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1498 1498
 PTC said:
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help

'Preciate the video homie. I've been planning on starting to cook for myself but I didn't think it could be this simple.

Smh @ the excuses people in here are making. None of you guys are so busy that you can't spend 30min to an hour cooking. If you were truly that busy you would not be on boxden
 4 years ago '05        #68
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Killamike79 said:
Do you have a wife, children or even worse small children to take care of? Not on top of other things that may or may not need to be taken care of around the house or after work.

I thought I was the only one that saw this. Duke's Family time/ responsiblilities is lacking BIG TIME. He leave the gym and get home at 9:30pm........what the hell else you doing besides coming home, showering, eating and then relaxing for the night , being that it is atleast 11 at this point..........

Someone don't have a Family
 4 years ago '04        #69
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,418 | Props total: 13088 13088
 JeeQ said:
People are always willing to make sacrifices for the things they truly want... but the fact is not a lot of people are going to make the sacrifices it takes to look like The Rock

I'm guilty of it myself. I'll spend 2-3 hours playing a video game or watching sports, but I won't spend the hour it takes to prepare meals for myself.
We all are. And I've never tried to argue the point of looking just like The Rock. There's just too many people in here not willing to sacrifice, and they want to justify it. They eat dinner every night or meals every day -- if they didn't they'd be dead. But... they don't have time to make meals? No time to work out? But there is time for Boxden, video games, television, etc. Makes no sense to me.
 4 years ago '09        #70
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,086 | Props total: 1820 1820
Myy n*gga
 06-25-2013, 06:52 PM         #71
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
ton of excuses in here. n*gga got time to be on boxden, watch sports and fu*k around on video games but cant take the time to prep food. you get a steak dinner its 20 dollars for one sitting. 20 in the grocery store will get you a couple days worth of food if you prep yourself.
THIS MUHfu*kAS. I preach this sh*t to my girl all the time, fu*k fast food and going out, 5 pounds of burger meat =$11.
 4 years ago '11        #72
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Killamike79 said:
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

The Rock essentially gets paid to keep his physique up and be a bodybuilder.

Average n*ggas who work 9 to 5 jobs, who may or may not have kids and have other sh*t to do after that, don't have time to cook/prep 7-8 meals a day for an entire week. That sh*t is a job in itself to maintain.

Did ya'll watch that video?

You also don't need to cook as much food as the Rock either. You weigh 250 pounds of pure muscle?

Probably not.

Anybody with a decent amount of motivation, no financial stress and a personal chef/dietician/fitness advisor could do what Rock is doing. The only thing they can't get is the genetics he has, and probably the HGH.
This is what poor people say. I guarantee you, if you were in the Rocks position, your lazy a.ss wouldn't be doing sh*t because you had the money.
 4 years ago '11        #73
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rock doesn't even cook his own food though

That sh*t has nothing to do with motivation, it's a huge luxury. n*gga got 14 meals in the fridge ready to eat whenever the fu*k he wants He pays people to do that sh*t for him, while he's doing what he does to make his standard of living even higher.

I'm not speaking for myself, but some n*ggas do have to wake up early at 6-7 am, get their kids ready for school, get themselves ready for work, do 9-5, or maybe longer jobs, pick up kids from school, do common household duties, and they don't have much time for individual time to do what Rock does.
You don't need to fu*king eat as much as the Rock... you people that fu*kin stupid?

Let me ask you then, if you ain't got time for all that...what do you eat?

lol at the end of the day, those "some n*ggas" fu*ked themselves by having kids. If you blaming your kids and sh*t for all that, you're going to have resentment later on in life...thats the type of sh*t you want to be teaching your kids right? Because of YOU I couldn't do __________.

Ya'll are absolute failures and deserve to work 9-5 or else you wouldn't be...
 4 years ago '11        #74
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Funny but you a.ssume that I don't work out or prepare meals though.

The internet serious business with a.ssumptions
So if you prepare meals...what the fu*k are you bi*ching about? You don't need to eat as much as the Rock
 4 years ago '11        #75
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Flying Jesus said:
It's not that some of these guys can't do it, its just that they don't have like a clear cut guideline on it and they se it as this complicated time consuming task.
This is true.

Everybody on here making all these excuses because he has a personal chef. But...ya'll do realize he didn't start out with one right?

And everybody bi*ching about cooking because a 9-5... watch the video I posted. I know you 9-5ers don't work 7 days a week...so you can easily cook on your off days.

So many fu*kin excuses by these 9-5 ole I have kids idiots as if they work 7 days a week ...

As if there ain't people in the gym with a much more hectic work schedule than ya'll

Sucks for the kids to have such a sh*tty parent.
 4 years ago '06        #76
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175 OP
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18222 18222

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #77
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Here a recent interview with him on Kimmel. This man's work ethic

Somewhere in there, he talks about where he started from the bottom from wrestling... literally...the bottom.

And people in here saying, anyone could do that most ya'll couldn't go 12 hours without boxden.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

06-25-2013, 08:36 PM         #78
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, dont forget the Deca, Test, EQ, and a side of Winstrol now...
 4 years ago '10        #79
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15696 15696
 DontHateDaGreat said:
You do IF too? How long have you been on it?
ive been doing it for about 4-6 months now. Its been working great
 4 years ago '06        #80
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175 OP
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18222 18222
and just like that he prepped his meal while on boxden

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy