The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2013, 03:09 PM         #41
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, wish I had my meals prepared for me.
 4 years ago '05        #42
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
white rice and baked potatoes instead of brown rice and sweet potatoes?
 4 years ago '09        #43
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,070 | Props total: 1116 1116
 MysticKJ said:
white rice and baked potatoes instead of brown rice and sweet potatoes?
They're both basically the same. It's just preference, some people think baked potatoes are better after workouts than sweet potatoes because it's a fast acting carb. There really is 0 difference besides taste. Same thing with brown rice.
 4 years ago '05        #44
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,216 | Props total: 15765 15765
You know, I'm curious to what some of ya'll workout plans/meal plans even look like compared to the Rock.

Alot of talking, show and prove.
 4 years ago '07        #45
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
Where are hs juicing supplement pics?
 4 years ago '09        #46
zreckman 
space
space
space
$578 | Props total: 272 272
All of yall whining bout you got no time probably spend 2-3 hours a day on boxden....... and I dont always eat right I just know that when I dont its because im lazy not because I am too b*tch made to wake up early and make oatmeal.
 4 years ago '04        #47
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2540 2540
ton of excuses in here. n*gga got time to be on boxden, watch sports and fu*k around on video games but cant take the time to prep food. you get a steak dinner its 20 dollars for one sitting. 20 in the grocery store will get you a couple days worth of food if you prep yourself.
 4 years ago '04        #48
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13112 13112
word i wish i had someone to prepare my sh*t like that. i am too lazy to do it every day.
 4 years ago '10        #49
mixtapelive 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,401 | Props total: 2477 2477
 regularjoe said:
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
That's the point, you have to make sacrifices.. which isn't realistic to majority of people. He's saying it's a lot easier for the Rock because this is his job and he's getting paid to do it.

If you work 9-5 + commute + preparing the meals + gym time that's all you get to do for that day and realistically that sh*t's not possible for everyone.

I personally am not trying to make that many sacrifices with a schedule like mine, however if I had it like the Rock I'd be living in the gym too.

Don't get me wrong I keep myself in shape and eat as healthy as possible but as much as I want a body like that it's really not worth my life revolving around work and the gym lol

SpyDa said:
ton of excuses in here. n*gga got time to be on boxden, watch sports and fu*k around on video games but cant take the time to prep food. you get a steak dinner its 20 dollars for one sitting. 20 in the grocery store will get you a couple days worth of food if you prep yourself.
I'm pretty sure most people are on boxden while at work, that's the only time I'm on lol
 4 years ago '05        #50
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 zreckman said:
All of yall whining bout you got no time probably spend 2-3 hours a day on boxden....... and I dont always eat right I just know that when I dont its because im lazy not because I am too b*tch made to wake up early and make oatmeal.
im not trying to whine or nothing, but i dont have time to do all that. only time im on boxden is when im at work (like now) and i barely have time to sleep, let alone do all that sh*t. sh*t im trying to find some time where i can go back to the gym
 4 years ago '05        #51
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Killamike79 said:
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
I feel what you are saying, but I've seen it done. My roommate is into body building and has school and work. This n*gga came to the crib every night and cooked about 4-6 decent sized meals for the next day every day. So it can be done, and relatively inexpensive, you just have to have that dedication I guess.
 4 years ago '05        #52
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,915 | Props total: 30198 30198
i love poultry and fish that's all i eat....
 06-25-2013, 03:45 PM         #53
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
Must be nice having all that access to unlimited chicken and fish and having someone prepare it for you. Just show up and pop it in the microwave.
but... won't the microwave diminish some of the nutrient value or some sh*t?
 4 years ago '09        #54
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,070 | Props total: 1116 1116
People still sleeping on the crockpot
 06-25-2013, 04:05 PM         #55
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
That's with everything in life though. People who are able to dedicate their entire lives to something will be better than people who can't afford to put in the same amount of time.

And it's still hard as fu*k to have the discipline to follow such a strict and massive diet despite the luxuries he has. At the end of the day he earned those luxuries in the first place. Can't knock him.
 4 years ago '06        #56
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Zaosyn said:
People still sleeping on the crockpot
Crockpot makes things so simple
 06-25-2013, 04:21 PM         #57
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
Shirtless pics or youre a f*ggot
 4 years ago '06        #58
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1158 1158
I gotta train wifey to prep my meals like that
 4 years ago '04        #59
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
mhm..i hear yall but that hood diet/excersice never left me: bball, s3x, and women, on a perdue chicken nugget diet, occasionally tilapia. just cook them differently each time and alternate days. fry nuggets, bake tilapia, bake nuggets, steam tilapia, cube nuggets n stirfry them with veggies, fry tilapia.

i buy kale and eat a leaf (washed) raw daily in the morning and at night for digestive purposes.
Also your energy is key.
drink 8 oz of water when u wake up, 8 before you take a shower, 8 after meals, and 8 before bed.
 4 years ago '04        #60
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Avitos Way said:
Shirtless pics or youre a f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago