The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #21
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 15687 15687
 Tic Toc said:
This is soo true...but to be honest...I couldn't eat all this sh*t...

I dont eat like that anymore...

I could do meal 3 for dinner, and have the oatmeal in the morning for breakfast and be coo
how much you eat isnt the same for everybody. No way in hell imma eat that much food. I do IF and get 3 meals a day including a snack or 2. Like he said above its all about sacrifices. Want different, do different.

People find reasons for why they cant do something way to quickly. Find a way that you can do something/
 4 years ago '05        #22
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15757 15757
 lboog1423 said:
i work an IT job (8:30-5:30) go to the gym after work from (6:30-9). So i have even less time than most. I cook my meals either the night before or early the next morning. I buy/cook in bulk and have no issues what so ever. Its not that hard homie like dude said above
Do you have a wife, children or even worse small children to take care of? Not on top of other things that may or may not need to be taken care of around the house or after work.

Tha Problum said:
Love the excuses
Nah it's called being realistic, funny tho....the people claiming its possible are you actually doing his regiment (or even anything similar to it) or frontin on a forum to gain cool points? I smell the latter.

ChiCity Fingaz said:

The Rock essentially gets paid to keep his physique up and be a bodybuilder.

Average n*ggas who work 9 to 5 jobs, who may or may not have kids and have other sh*t to do after that, don't have time to cook/prep 7-8 meals a day for an entire week. That sh*t is a job in itself to maintain.

Anybody with a decent amount of motivation, no financial stress and a personal chef/dietician/fitness advisor could do what Rock is doing. The only thing they can't get is the genetics he has, and probably the HGH.
At least somebody has some common sense on here. the average cat isn't going to have time to pull this off working 8hrs or 12hrs a day and if they have a family to take care of it's wrap for most dudes. But got to love boxden though, unrealistic expecations, unlimited funds and time

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-25-2013 at 11:37 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #23
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
 Killamike79 said:
Do you have a wife, children or even worse small children to take care of? Not on top of other things that may or may not need to be taken care of around the house or after work.

Nah it's called being realistic, funny tho....the people claiming its possible are you actually doing his regiment (or even anything similar to it) or frontin on a forum to gain cool points? I smell the latter.

At least somebody has some common sense on here. the average cat isn't going to have time to pull this off working 8hrs or 12hrs a day and if they have a family to take care of it's wrap for most dudes. But got to love boxden though, unrealistic expecations, unlimited funds and time
Do you watch TV at all?
 4 years ago '06        #24
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522
I could never prep and maintain the portions the Rock is currently eating but, I could definitely prep meals for lunch/dinner (4oz chicken/fish + rice + friut/vegetables or pre-made salads) in advance for a week at a time.
 4 years ago '05        #25
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
You will never succeed. Never.
You could of fool me, do I know you?
 4 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Do you watch TV at all?
What does that have to do with this discussion?
 4 years ago '04        #27
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
What does that have to do with this discussion?
Just be real. Do you watch TV?
 4 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
That's all you need to do fam. Plan ahead and follow through on a regular basis. Once it becomes a habit you're good.

I used to be like these other dudes until I learned about time management. All the time I spent at home on BX, playing video games, or doing whatever else that was distracting could be used in much better ways. It's ironic because now I have more bs time at work than at home.
The thing though is we are talking about the maintaining the rocks regiment, not some spin ya'll want to put on it or take away from. Common sense tells you that you can do something similar to this or close to it, but that his particular plan would be taxing with someone with other priorities.
 4 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Just be real. Do you watch TV?
I see where your going with this, but you really think the 2 to 3 hrs of TV that I do get in would matter in this situation. Work consists of most of my day anyway, 730 to 430 everyday 5 days week.
 4 years ago '04        #30
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
I see where your going with this, but you really think the 2 to 3 hrs of TV that I do get in would matter in this situation. Work consists of most of my day anyway, 730 to 430 everyday 5 days week.
Yes. It's sacrifice. You could CHOOSE to prepare meals and work out, but you CHOOSE to watch TV. It's not just you, it's everyone.
 4 years ago '08        #31
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
Simple to prepare meals, just learn time management.
 4 years ago '04        #32
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
Being realistic is the worst thing to tell somebody, If somebody told Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, The Rock, Jay-Z or any other successful person you can think of to be "realistic" with their dreams and aspirations they wouldn't be nearly as successful as they are now. I highly doubt, when Jay started rapping he thought he would be a sports agent in his 40's. If you dream "realistically" your dreams will never come true and you will always live a life of mediocrity, and never do anything extraordinary.

It's all about how bad you want it and what you are willing to sacrifice to make sh*t happen for you.
 4 years ago '12        #33
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
$15,194 | Props total: 7814 7814
Nemean Lion blood
 4 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Yes. It's sacrifice. You could CHOOSE to prepare meals and work out, but you CHOOSE to watch TV. It's not just you, it's everyone.
Funny but you a.ssume that I don't work out or prepare meals though.

The internet serious business with a.ssumptions

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-25-2013 at 03:07 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #35
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11376 11376
 4 years ago '04        #36
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5740 5740
 Flying Jesus said:
how could i do this on a budget.

Check your area for a grocery outlet. They sell certain item for half the price. $5.99 for a bag of chicken brea$t, tilapia ect. $60 bucks would get you about 10 bags of chickn & fish. If you don't have one of those get a sam's card & buy in bulk. There's a duffle bag call 6 pack meals you can prep your meals ahead of time. Put them in containers and the bag has slots for up to 5 meals insulated.
 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM         #37
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#motivation
 4 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
I don't know how many calories The Rock consumes, but I get 4000 daily. I also did the same routine while in college, working two jobs, and being a home caregiver for my grandmother.

It is not difficult. It is not taxing. Most of the work is just showing up and finding a gym/equipment that fits your needs.

What defeats most people is pessimism that they believe is realism. Your body is one of the few things you have some control of in this world. It's not like breaking through income ceilings or f!ghting institutional racism. Barring serious injury or illness, it's all on you.
That's nice and all, but that wasn't my point. I was only talking this regiment and so where is yours? Yea you got 4000 calories daily, but you fail to mention how you worked out or how frequently while working two jobs, school and being a caregiver. All that goes into account as well.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-25-2013 at 03:06 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #39
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 ReMiXed said:
This.

My main problem with dieting is the fact that healthy food is expensive, not that I cant afford it but its time consuming as well.
healthy foods are not fu*king expensive moron. I buy a bag of chicken brea$ts that has like 9 chicken brea$ts in it for fu*king $6. That's my god damn dinner for half a week. Granted I eat other things too but most healthy food is not fu*king expensive. Shut up with that sh*t.

My diet consists of
Chicken brea$ts / tenderloins
Broccoli florets
Sweet potatoes
Oat meal
brown rice
baby spinach
diet mtn dew
non-fat greek yogurt
non-fat cottage cheese
almond milk
fat-free cheese
Strawberries / Blueberries for my oatmeal / yogurt / cottage cheese

The most expensive thing on my diet for food:price ratio is the fat-free cheese. Everything else is basically under $5 and comes in bulk that will last you for days or weeks.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 06-25-2013 at 03:11 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #40
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 MochaWhitey said:
Being realistic is the worst thing to tell somebody, If somebody told Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, The Rock, Jay-Z or any other successful person you can think of to be "realistic" with their dreams and aspirations they wouldn't be nearly as successful as they are now. I highly doubt, when Jay started rapping he thought he would be a sports agent in his 40's. If you dream "realistically" your dreams will never come true and you will always live a life of mediocrity, and never do anything extraordinary.

It's all about how bad you want it and what you are willing to sacrifice to make sh*t happen for you.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy