The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '06        #1
14118 pageviews
159 comments

LowaEastSide5 141 heat pts141
space
space
$27,918 | Props total: 2256 2256
The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)

159 comments for "The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)"

3 years ago '11        #2
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,036 | Props total: 49 49
wish i could afford someone to prep my meals for me like this.

thats a sh*t load of food for a day tho he must be working out 2-3 hours
a day.
 3 years ago '11        #3
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,782 | Props total: 2957 2957
Nemean Lion blood?
 3 years ago '06        #4
Yung Dilla 1419 heat pts1419
space
space
$50,129 | Props total: 8282 8282
Daaaasaasaaaaaaamn
 3 years ago '04        #5
cdub12344321@ya 
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
 tonio25 said:
Nemean Lion blood?
Was wondering the same thing man?
 3 years ago '09        #6
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$973 | Props total: 0 0
 cdub12344321@ya said:
Was wondering the same thing man?
That's a Hercules thing . Pay no attention
 3 years ago '08        #7
Kewop Decam 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$13,167 | Props total: 3223 3223
Eating like that is a job in itself.
 3 years ago '04        #8
babalou 
space
space
$12,418 | Props total: 3 3
Must be nice having all that access to unlimited chicken and fish and having someone prepare it for you. Just show up and pop it in the microwave.
 3 years ago '12        #9
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,598 | Props total: 163 163

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #10
Stuart Scott 172 heat pts172
space
space
$21,803 | Props total: 7470 7470
so fu*king determined
 3 years ago '09        #11
Zaosyn 258 heat pts258
space
space
$13,572 | Props total: 264 264
That's how you make sure you get where you wanna go in the time frame you've set.. I literally said god damn when his fridge literally only contains what he's eating on a daily basis so there's no excuse for him to cheat or snack.

Alot of you complaining about how long it takes to prep meals get you a fu*king crock pot. Throw in a bag of chicken brea$ts or tenderloins and it'll cook in 4-6 hours. I do it a few times a week and a bag of chicken lasts me about 3-4 days.

You can literally mass-cook almost anything in a crock pot. The only time it should take is to measure out and put in containers. All the other work is being done for you.
 3 years ago '06        #12
ReMiXed 
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 Flying Jesus said:
how could i do this on a budget.
This.

My main problem with dieting is the fact that healthy food is expensive, not that I cant afford it but its time consuming as well.
 3 years ago '11        #13
PTC 136 heat pts136
space
space
$8,401 | Props total: 648 648
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help

[video - click to view]

Last edited by PTC; 06-25-2013 at 04:22 AM..
 3 years ago '05        #14
Killamike79 12 heat pts12
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 5264 5264
 PTC said:
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help

It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
 3 years ago '10        #15
lboog1423 285 heat pts285
space
space
$30,132 | Props total: 7064 7064
 Killamike79 said:
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
i work an IT job (8:30-5:30) go to the gym after work from (6:30-9). So i have even less time than most. I cook my meals either the night before or early the next morning. I buy/cook in bulk and have no issues what so ever. Its not that hard homie like dude said above
 06-25-2013, 09:20 AM         #16
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:

Love the excuses
 3 years ago '04        #17
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 2519 2519
That's my Rock
 3 years ago '04        #18
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

The Rock essentially gets paid to keep his physique up and be a bodybuilder.

Average n*ggas who work 9 to 5 jobs, who may or may not have kids and have other sh*t to do after that, don't have time to cook/prep 7-8 meals a day for an entire week. That sh*t is a job in itself to maintain.

Anybody with a decent amount of motivation, no financial stress and a personal chef/dietician/fitness advisor could do what Rock is doing. The only thing they can't get is the genetics he has, and probably the HGH.
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
 3 years ago '04        #19
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 302 302
 regularjoe said:
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
This is soo true...but to be honest...I couldn't eat all this sh*t...

I dont eat like that anymore...

I could do meal 3 for dinner, and have the oatmeal in the morning for breakfast and be coo
 3 years ago '04        #20
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Tic Toc said:
This is soo true...but to be honest...I couldn't eat all this sh*t...

I dont eat like that anymore...

I could do meal 3 for dinner, and have the oatmeal in the morning for breakfast and be coo
I agree, I couldn't either. And (I don't think you were saying this)... you don't have to do exactly what he does, but the general outline can be done. You just have to want it. You can say he has a chef, money, blah blah blah... but the bottom line is... The Rock WANTS that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
181 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy