The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)

most viewed right now
 133
Video inside Choo Biggz Deletes All Social Media Accounts After Being Exposed As A S..
183 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
NBA Most Soul Crushing Part of Tonight if you like OKC
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
NBA Westbrick throwing his teammates under the bus
128 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Rolland Collins, aka Troy Ave, Wheeled Into Manhattan Criminal Court;"I..
305 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '06        #1
13999 pageviews
159 comments


LowaEastSide5 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 674 674
The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)
 

 
image




image




image
 
 3 years ago '11        #2
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,009 | Props total: 14 14
wish i could afford someone to prep my meals for me like this.

thats a sh*t load of food for a day tho he must be working out 2-3 hours
a day.
 
 3 years ago '11        #3
tonio25 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,131 | Props total: 477 477
Nemean Lion blood?
 
 3 years ago '06        #4
Yung Dilla 1360 heat pts1360
space
avatar space
space
$47,988 | Props total: 1771 1771
Daaaasaasaaaaaaamn
 
 3 years ago '04        #5
cdub12344321@ya 
space
avatar space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
 tonio25 said:
Nemean Lion blood?
Was wondering the same thing man?
 
 3 years ago '09        #6
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$973 | Props total: 0 0
 cdub12344321@ya said:
Was wondering the same thing man?
That's a Hercules thing . Pay no attention
 
 3 years ago '08        #7
Kewop Decam 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$12,147 | Props total: 1080 1080
Eating like that is a job in itself.
 
 3 years ago '04        #8
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,414 | Props total: 0 0
Must be nice having all that access to unlimited chicken and fish and having someone prepare it for you. Just show up and pop it in the microwave.
 
 3 years ago '12        #9
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
avatar space
space
$8,575 | Props total: 107 107

[pic - click to view]

 
 3 years ago '05        #10
Stuart Scott 159 heat pts159
space
avatar space
space
$20,700 | Props total: 3296 3296
so fu*king determined
 
 3 years ago '09        #11
Zaosyn 258 heat pts258
space
avatar space
space
$13,434 | Props total: 90 90
That's how you make sure you get where you wanna go in the time frame you've set.. I literally said god damn when his fridge literally only contains what he's eating on a daily basis so there's no excuse for him to cheat or snack.

Alot of you complaining about how long it takes to prep meals get you a fu*king crock pot. Throw in a bag of chicken brea$ts or tenderloins and it'll cook in 4-6 hours. I do it a few times a week and a bag of chicken lasts me about 3-4 days.

You can literally mass-cook almost anything in a crock pot. The only time it should take is to measure out and put in containers. All the other work is being done for you.
 
 3 years ago '06        #12
ReMiXed 
space
avatar space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 Flying Jesus said:
how could i do this on a budget.
This.

My main problem with dieting is the fact that healthy food is expensive, not that I cant afford it but its time consuming as well.
 
 3 years ago '11        #13
PTC 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 3 3
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help


[video - click to view]



Last edited by PTC; 06-25-2013 at 04:22 AM..
 
 3 years ago '05        #14
Killamike79 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,960 | Props total: 1969 1969
 PTC said:
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help


It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
 
 3 years ago '10        #15
lboog1423 263 heat pts263
space
avatar space
space
$28,314 | Props total: 2492 2492
 Killamike79 said:
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
i work an IT job (8:30-5:30) go to the gym after work from (6:30-9). So i have even less time than most. I cook my meals either the night before or early the next morning. I buy/cook in bulk and have no issues what so ever. Its not that hard homie like dude said above
 
 06-25-2013, 09:20 AM         #16
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
Love the excuses
 
 3 years ago '04        #17
regularjoe 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$30,549 | Props total: 1542 1542
That's my Rock
 
 3 years ago '06        #18
ChiCity Fingaz 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$49,624 | Props total: 3224 3224
 PTC said:
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help



The Rock essentially gets paid to keep his physique up and be a bodybuilder.

Average n*ggas who work 9 to 5 jobs, who may or may not have kids and have other sh*t to do after that, don't have time to cook/prep 7-8 meals a day for an entire week. That sh*t is a job in itself to maintain.

Anybody with a decent amount of motivation, no financial stress and a personal chef/dietician/fitness advisor could do what Rock is doing. The only thing they can't get is the genetics he has, and probably the HGH.
 
 3 years ago '04        #19
regularjoe 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$30,549 | Props total: 1542 1542
 ChiCity Fingaz said:


The Rock essentially gets paid to keep his physique up and be a bodybuilder.

Average n*ggas who work 9 to 5 jobs, who may or may not have kids and have other sh*t to do after that, don't have time to cook/prep 7-8 meals a day for an entire week. That sh*t is a job in itself to maintain.

Anybody with a decent amount of motivation, no financial stress and a personal chef/dietician/fitness advisor could do what Rock is doing. The only thing they can't get is the genetics he has, and probably the HGH.
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
 
 3 years ago '04        #20
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 50 50
 regularjoe said:
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
This is soo true...but to be honest...I couldn't eat all this sh*t...

I dont eat like that anymore...

I could do meal 3 for dinner, and have the oatmeal in the morning for breakfast and be coo
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Video inside AllHipHop.Com Examines Allegations Of Taxstone's Involvement In Troy Av..
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Sutton Tennyson is the guy who shot LOAD in Angela Simmions He's 6'5 c..
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside thefull_monti
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Ayo... Taxstone is a hoe.
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Confirmed: Andre 3000 joint project with...Childish Gambino
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Apple Store Worker Tells What it's Really like Working for Apple
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 29 - Harlem Brownstones that were $5,000 - $40,000 in the 1980 now..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Dmx tells u why jayz is so disliked by his peers
130 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy