Mar 1 - Sources say Game shot at G-Unit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
91 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #61
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,094 | Props total: 609 609
I don't know why, but I can see Game signing with Suge Knight...
50 gone get hit in LA, Suge and Game gone deny any involvement, Young Buck's gonna go crazy
 03-01-2005, 05:15 PM         #62
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant u g-unit d!ckryders see, this is just another gimmick to increase publicity and make more sells
 12 years ago '04        #63
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 903 903
 Dramatick said:
I don't get it. On that "Westside Story" track, I thought that it originally had Snoop Dogg on it. So why the hell is 50 cent saying that he wrote the chorus for it then? I dunno, maybe its just me but, I think that this is all bullsh*t to hype up fiftys new album. Think about it. I don't think Game is using 50 cent to sale records, I believe that 50 cent is using game to sale records. I mean, all of the singles that Game has released has had 50 cent on it including "Westside Story", thats why I think 50 cent keeps releasing tracks with himself in them to promote himself. That way, there would be five songs circulating on the radio stations that promote him; "How we do", "Hate it or love it", "Westside Story", "Disco inferno", "Candy shop". I'm sure that 50 cent played a role in deciding Games singles, and I'm positive that 50 would pick songs that he's on to promote himslef. When he felt like he wasn't gettin enough attention, he flipped out and went to the magazines and radio stations saying that he wrote Games sh*t trying to get credit for the mans success. Look, if 50 cent just wrote the choruses which I believe he did, that doesn't change the fact that game wrote all of the verses. Then again, 50 cent did say that he gave Game ideas for his records. All I got to say is, it seems kind of convient that all of this sh*t came to light a few days before 50's new joint drops.

Oh yea, wasn't "Higher" suppose to be Games first single?
your new name is columbo. way to put together the facts. game's first official single was in fact supposed to be "Higher". i completely forgot about that. 50 was using this dude as a tool to promote HIS own record. why else would you promote your album while another aftermath artist is caking? buck's album was pushed back several times due to banks' album success. why couldn't game get the same break? 50 can't take credit for game's actual lyrics, which was the difference on the Documentary over the Massacre. i see why game's so eager to put out "Dreams". it's as if he wants the buzz for Hate It Or Love It to die down so he can finally put something out featuring only himself.
 03-01-2005, 05:26 PM         #64
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
w/e this is mad gay wow game got kicked out cuz he bein mature an don't wanna b involved w/ this dumb a.ss beef...y is it alwayz 50 who has 2 have tha problemz damn disrespectful a.ss dude man
 03-01-2005, 05:29 PM         #65
Fat Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bye bye g unit
 12 years ago '04        #66
Dramatick 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
Yo peep this:
Source:

50 LOST HIS MIND / DIARY OF THE General Manager OF AFTERMATH // MARCH 01, 2005
Everybody is talking about it right now - The Game vs 50 Cent or 50 against the rest of the world. Aftermath Music don't wanna talk too much about the situation right now. Everybody can read the info here. All we wanna say is, that 50 should stop talking bullsh*t. 50 lost his mind, he really lost his mind. He had to be high or insane. He dropped Game From G-Unit. That sh*t is just goin to another level now. There was a shooting. Someone from BWS got hit. G-Unit vs BWS? Where do you think Dr. Dre and Eminem will stand on this? What about Interscope? Be on the look out for "The diary of the General Manager of Aftermath" on Aftermathmusic.com starting next week. Official statements can be expected in the next couple of days.

UPDATE: The Game is still on Aftermath! There will be NO statement from The Blackwallstreet. It's 50's fault. The Game doesn't have to beef with anybody. Unless it's his beef.

This n*gga fifty done lost his mind man. The only thing that can bring down aftermath/shady/gunit is aftermath/shady/gunit. Inf!ghting is whats gonna be the end of the whole crew.
 03-01-2005, 06:01 PM         #67
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to get Vince McMahon on this quick!
 12 years ago '04        #68
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 3 3
50 to bigheaded. he ain't gon last too much longer. it's too much friction in there camp.
 03-01-2005, 07:40 PM         #69
OnEzErOoNeDeUcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50's gone yo he talkin too much now he got east n west on his a.ss.haha!
 03-01-2005, 07:41 PM         #70
xmrmischiefx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give a fu*k what a bi*ch n*gga know, you know this You getting stuck like Al Green and a bi*ch wit some hot grits
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA If these careers ended today, are any HOF worthy?
106 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy