Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Struck a nerve didn't I?

I'll gladly take the "your team" sucks kiddie jokes....I actually have team pride

I'm still trying to figure out where the hell the New York Heat play tho? Let me know when you sniff their championship

So once again idiot,

He's an a.ssclown.

Anytime anyone calls him for being a bi*chmade frontrunner, he just throws a smiley and hides.

Dude's a certified bi*ch with his teams.
 4 years ago '11        #62
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12523 12523
let the wizard winning season beginning..beal,wall,deng and nene if they can't pull off a playoff appearance its over.
 4 years ago '05        #63
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 MythMade said:
He's an a.ssclown.

Anytime anyone calls him for being a bi*chmade frontrunner, he just throws a smiley and hides.

Wait, he be getting bi*ched by others all thru BX??

First he makes up a team, the New York Heat

And is a known pus*y??

Bet he responds with just a smiley
 06-24-2013, 05:59 PM         #64
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Wait, he be getting bi*ched by others all thru BX??

First he makes up a team, the New York Heat

And is a known pus*y??

Bet he responds with just a smiley

The new york heat? Wtf are you talking bout?

Smileys? Look at how many you use to prove your point.

I spent all day celebrating my teams success in beautiful miami.. What ya been doin? Hows ya teams future looking?

ya n*ggas is maaaaaaaaaaaad and I luv it

06-24-2013, 06:02 PM         #65
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
He's an a.ssclown.

It gets boring making ya look stupid.. But once more just for you..

Look at threads made by me, go to my very first one. Look at the date, I wrote exact same sh*t in 04 when I originally joined boxden...

Now what are gonna say?

Ya n*ggas is maaaaaaad wooooooo!!
sucks to be ya.
 4 years ago '06        #66
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
cot deng
 4 years ago '11        #67
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 ThaFuture3 said:
Please let my bulls rob these n*ggas blind........
 4 years ago '04        #68
trill1 
space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 395 395
We want Porter.....fu*ka Deng
 4 years ago '05        #69
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
Every GM in the draft would be estatic if any of these players turned out to have a similar impact as Deng.. You can make an arguement for atleast 10-15 guys as to why they should be taken in the top 3. In a draft like that, and a team to walk away with Deng, that is looking to win now. How is this a bad move? Good move for the Bulls because we get younger, we don't get better with this move because a rookie is always a crap shoot, we are trading away a 28 year old 2x allstar proven player. At the same time, he needs to go because he makes too much considering what we already have locked up long term.
 4 years ago '07        #70
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,460 | Props total: 43437 43437
 #TheReturn said:
Every GM in the draft would be estatic if any of these players turned out to have a similar impact as Deng.. You can make an arguement for atleast 10-15 guys as to why they should be taken in the top 3. In a draft like that, and a team to walk away with Deng, .
nobody is arguing that. but Deng is on the downside of his career now. Wiz are building their future around 2 young stars. we are not in win now mode. taking on another has been injury prone star with a large contract is a bad move. this trade only benefits the bulls in the long run.
 4 years ago '13        #71
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 #TheReturn said:
Every GM in the draft would be estatic if any of these players turned out to have a similar impact as Deng.. You can make an arguement for atleast 10-15 guys as to why they should be taken in the top 3. In a draft like that, and a team to walk away with Deng, that is looking to win now. How is this a bad move? Good move for the Bulls because we get younger, we don't get better with this move because a rookie is always a crap shoot, we are trading away a 28 year old 2x allstar proven player. At the same time, he needs to go because he makes too much considering what we already have locked up long term.
Nope. Terrible move.

Deng has seen his best days, is not going to come here and provide us with anything more than a #3 option.

We can just draft Porter, and not have to be held hostage by some old a.ss player that more than likely isn't going to sign long term with us.

Nope, awful move. Plus deng isn't even that effective of a scorer when hes healthy. And hes a streaky shooter coming off a possible life threatening injury.
 4 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
Nope. Terrible move.

Deng has seen his best days, is not going to come here and provide us with anything more than a #3 option.

We can just draft Porter, and not have to be held hostage by some old a.ss player that more than likely isn't going to sign long term with us.

Nope, awful move. Plus deng isn't even that effective of a scorer when hes healthy. And hes a streaky shooter coming off a possible life threatening injury.
How is it a terrible move and you're talking stupid as if #3 picks go on to be all-stars or even serviceable rotational men 100% of the time. Do yourself a favor and go back and look at the last #3 picks for the past 15 years and tell me out of that 15 how many had an impact as good and better than Deng.. That tells you all you need to know about dealing with the "draft" and why the Wizards are open to make this move. ESPECIALLY in an already weak a.ss draft.

Yeah because 'otto porter' is a lock to be an all-star, Porter wasn't even HALF the prospect Deng was coming out

Last edited by Hold That; 06-24-2013 at 09:19 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #73
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
makin it easier on the HEat lol
 4 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 st21 said:
nobody is arguing that. but Deng is on the downside of his career now. Wiz are building their future around 2 young stars. we are not in win now mode. taking on another has been injury prone star with a large contract is a bad move. this trade only benefits the bulls in the long run.
Deng is 28, he's in his prime, not the "downside", two, the Wizards are looking to win NOW. rebuilding mode is pretty much over after this season. They are looking to make the playoffs right away. And Deng gives them the best opportunity to do so. For one Wall contract is up very soon and the Wizards have to figure out what type of player they have.. You're not going to do that in the regular season to be honest, they need to make the playoffs to see how Wall performs. Wall/Beal/Deng instantly makes you a playoff contender IMO, and not only just on the court but the professionalism he provides in the locker room for a young team is vital as well. There's not a better all-around player in this draft that can give you what Deng can.. And that goes for a rookie impact right now and what any rookie is projected to do in the future.
 4 years ago '05        #75
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 #TheReturn said:
Of course the bulls fan is trying to rationalize this trade for the Wiz
 4 years ago '07        #76
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
you still don't get it for some reason you have the mindset that deng is as valuable now than he was 2 years ago. you seem to keep ignoring the fact he is old, injury prone and overpaid. sandy didn't say porter is better or will be better but he is the SAFER option for our team at this point in time. for some reason you think we are in win now mode when that is far from the truth. Wall is resigning , Beal is here for another 3 seasons, and whoever we draft this year is here for the long run too.
 4 years ago '08        #77
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7321 7321
Not gonna argue y this is bad but just kno it wont happen. Were not that dumb unless we trade for cousins not to many trades satisfy me.
 06-24-2013, 09:29 PM         #78
TheGOAT1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3rd pick to pair up with drose when he comes back?
 4 years ago '07        #79
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
being in rebuild mode and making the playoffs are not the same thing. look at the Grizzlies, Nuggets, Sixers ( a couple of seasons ago) enough rebuilding under proper management will get you an 8th seed sooner or later and when you get there you have to capitalize.
 4 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 st21 said:
you still don't get it for some reason you have the mindset that deng is as valuable now than he was 2 years ago. you seem to keep ignoring the fact he is old, injury prone and overpaid. sandy didn't say porter is better or will be better but he is the SAFER option for our team at this point in time. for some reason you think we are in win now mode when that is far from the truth. Wall is resigning , Beal is here for another 3 seasons, and whoever we draft this year is here for the long run too.
So LeBron is old? He's the same age he's just 28. You don't get it, Wall contract is up in about what? 2 seasons? You guys don't make the playoffs HE WALKS, I'm sure of it, you even know it. What are the Wizards going to do? Keep accumilating draft picks hoping to pull a OKC and one day it all "clicks", while you're busy trying to find lightening in a bottle(something that only OKC has done out of any team in the past 10 years), seasons go by, and the players you drafted start to walk.

How is Otto Porter a "safer" pick? How is taking an UNKOWN rookie, over a proven 2x all-star who has gotten 17/8 and steller defense, not a safe bet. But Otto Porter who is more likely to be the next CDR than even sniff the impact of Deng is a safer choice?
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now