When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #41
O Nasty 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
bet they said the same thing when it was rumored yall trade the 5 for foye & miller
 4 years ago '05        #42
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 Joehook said:
"Respond with just a smiley when nothing clever to say"

06-24-2013, 02:33 PM         #43
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
bet they said the same thing when it was rumored yall trade the 5 for foye & miller
And if he did that again his a.ss is fired. Washington Post nixed this rumor... We need this pick.. Three Top 3 picks at SF/SG/PG.. this is the most important draft in franchise history..
 4 years ago '09        #44
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 Poohdini said:
get it done paxgar

get Ben McLemore or Victor Oladipo as well as a backup center in okafor...great deal
No!!!!!!!
 4 years ago '04        #45
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hoop Dreams said:
Bulls with the epic win if this happens
that's IF this happens...Wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't happen, given how cheap the front office is..
 4 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 INFAMOUS said:
Bulls lost
How would we lose? We get rid of an expiring contract, Jimmy will start at the SF position, we would get a legit backup center for Noah in Okafor, number 3 draft pick, plus that gives us money to get another scorer/shot creator who will take pressure off of Rose. IF this happens, this will be a steal for us.
 4 years ago '08        #47
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
Never believe these rumors. As much as I would love for this trade to happen, it aint.
 4 years ago '05        #48
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
bulls will finally get that shooting guard they need
 4 years ago '06        #49
O Nasty 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
 Freckle Face said:
And if he did that again his a.ss is fired. Washington Post nixed this rumor... We need this pick.. Three Top 3 picks at SF/SG/PG.. this is the most important draft in franchise history..
idk

wiz are suspect when it comes to the draft. national experts telling everyone this draft is weak. wiz go with that and jump on the first trade thrown their way for a "proven" player

it was already talks about sending into the the bucks for the one dude. ya'll def looking
 06-24-2013, 03:11 PM         #50
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
idk

wiz are suspect when it comes to the draft. national experts telling everyone this draft is weak. wiz go with that and jump on the first trade thrown their way for a "proven" player

it was already talks about sending into the the bucks for the one dude. ya'll def looking
The only acceptable trade is for DMC
 4 years ago '12        #51
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
Cavs fans stay making/posting in Wizards related threads

4 years ago '04        #52
abacabb 119 heat pts119
space
space
$9,562 | Props total: 6406 6406
Its a shame that the only player that the Wiz wanted (Oladipo) wants no part of them. Wiz need to look at someone like the Kings for Cousins or maybe Atlanta Josh Smith with that 3rd/Okafor trade.
 4 years ago '13        #53
BoiiDoIt34 209 heat pts209
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 746 746
if im Washington, Im moving the 3rd pick for Cousins, let Sacramento draft Noel and Bennett or Mclemore.
 06-24-2013, 03:22 PM         #54
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abacabb said:
Its a shame that the only player that the Wiz wanted (Oladipo) wants no part of them. Wiz need to look at someone like the Kings for Cousins or maybe Atlanta Josh Smith with that 3rd/Okafor trade.
I don't think thats true. He knows that Beal is the SG for the squad. And these guys read mocks and stuff so.. everyone knows its Otto or bust... The owner went to GT.. He played at Verizon Center.. He spent the weekend going to dinner and working out for the Wizards.. He's the pick. Plus he only worked out for two teams.. Phoenix/Cleveland (who wouldnt wann go #)... The wizard drove 15 min up the road to bowie, md to work him out there. But he's most likely going #2 to orlando anyways..
 06-24-2013, 03:26 PM         #55
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Fortitude said:
"Respond with just a smiley when nothing clever to say"

You say the same yankee heat sh*t all the time.. You cant debate, your team sucks,your mad and you wont sniff a chip in a looooooong time.

Again,
 06-24-2013, 03:27 PM         #56
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
if im Washington, Im moving the 3rd pick for Cousins, let Sacramento draft Noel and Bennett or Mclemore.
The only problem I see with this is contracts.. Wall/DMC are from '10 draft so their RFA's... Wall said he'd take slightly less than max to help the team.. No way DMC does this.. Nene makes 13 m for three more years.. Wall will probaly get 11-13 per year.. Will need to resign Beal after next year picking up his options.. DMC will probably want the full amount... Wizards are already at the cap now.

I say keep the pick.. draft Otto who's already the man around town.. Sign Wall to a 4/5 year deal 11/12 mil per and either trade Ariza/Okafor expiring contracts (21 mil in savings) or let them walk and be able to get a quality FA in '14... Either way 40 wins in 2013/2014 #5 or a #6 seed
 4 years ago '06        #57
O Nasty 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
kings not moving dmc yet
 06-24-2013, 03:34 PM         #58
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Owner/GM/HC.. I think they arent trading him either..
 4 years ago '05        #59
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 Joehook said:
You say the same yankee heat sh*t all the time.. You cant debate, your team sucks,your mad and you wont sniff a chip in a looooooong time.

Again,
Struck a nerve didn't I?

I'll gladly take the "your team" sucks kiddie jokes....I actually have team pride

I'm still trying to figure out where the hell the New York Heat play tho? Let me know when you sniff their championship

So once again idiot,

06-24-2013, 04:40 PM         #60
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Struck a nerve didn't I?

I'll gladly take the "your team" sucks kiddie jokes....I actually have team pride

I'm still trying to figure out where the hell the New York Heat play tho? Let me know when you sniff their championship

So once again idiot,

thats all you can say
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy