Kanye West give another Epic interview: "I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix.”

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #81
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Kanye, you push buttons to make music... and use a computer program to heavily alter your voice to sing...

Dude's probably gonna be telling us Kim's still a dime piece at 250lbs....

sh*t is funny as fu*k tho...

Last edited by KFrizzle; 06-25-2013 at 08:01 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #82
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Kanye is a complex genius. Most of Boxden is too stupid to understand.

I love the end, "I care, I care about everything."
Only a very simple mind would consider Kanye West to be a genius.
 4 years ago '10        #83
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 NotoriousKCK said:
He's obviously a foolish buffoon and a poser of epic proportions, but he might very well be a musical genius. Very few artists in any genre have his ear for sound and creativity when it comes to songwriting. His ear is his golden instrument -- it always has been and always will be as long as he's making music.
I would have to disagree. Mozart and Beethoven are musical genius', Kanye West is not anywhere close to being one and should not be put in the same category, at least, in my opinion.
 4 years ago '11        #84
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Dude belongs in West Hollywood, this guy is a full blown Homo
 4 years ago '04        #85
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
i actually fu*ks with the interview.
 06-25-2013, 08:32 AM         #86
HoLLiwood Heyti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He doesn't write his own lyrics and I'm inclined to believe he doesn't even produce his own sh*t anymore....most be very conflicting to carry a "genius" gimmick when other ppl are responsible for your "art".....
 4 years ago '04        #87
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
 trill jackson said:
i wish somebody break his fu*king jaw again
^^^ this...
 06-25-2013, 08:53 AM         #88
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Recycled old interview answers. n*ggas BEEN THERE - DONE THAT already Kanye. You want honest? Tell the people what's really going on with you and your tramp aka Beard. FOH

Dude is lame. Answering questions with no substance and acting like he is speaking knowledge. The album is wack. Maybe more people should've "insulted" him and he might've run up in the studio with more ideas and creativity. People call this dude their hero now? This is what settles for legendary talent today?
 06-25-2013, 08:59 AM         #89
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
Let's just come to a happy medium and say that he's a pop genius for today's time -- like Prince or Jackson or Springsteen, etc.
"Pop genius" like Prince and MJ? He can't write music. He don't write most of his songs. He samples everything from other greats and claims it's innovative. The dude is known more for his antics and now, being overshadowed by a industry hoe. His talent is fashion. He should stick to skinny ties and suit jackets. Try again.
 06-25-2013, 09:01 AM         #90
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
I heard Black Skinhead being bumped in someone's whip in my hood this past friday. In the clubs as well. Try again.
No you didn't
 06-25-2013, 09:05 AM         #91
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Your avatar shows you're under 15...also, it shows you lack a father figure

Kanye is a complex genius? I hope you end up as fu*ked up as him one day, I sincerely do. Vapid, empty, paranoid, stressed, confused and rich as he is. Miserable beyond belief. Rich and miserable. Nothing better than that. I bet he cries at night.

Do you know how many millionaires are out there on this world, livin milli lifestyle with 99% anonymity?

You don't. Because you're a dumb a.ss fu*k n*gga. You probably think Jay-Z has 500 million dollars in his bank account or some dumb sh*t like that. You don't understand sh*t, you ain't sh*t and with that d!ckrider attitude you won't amount to sh*t in your sh*tty life, because you are a piece of sh*t.

Kanye is a fu*king moron. The only thing saving him from the utmost imbecile status is his gift at makin music.

Judging by his last album, it seems like that gift is fading away.

Keep hanging on his scrotum till the end, see if you get one dime out of it you ratchet mangina fu*k.
/close the fu*kking thread
 4 years ago '10        #92
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,462 | Props total: 6610 6610
 4 years ago '11        #93
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
But my ego is my drug. My drug is, ‘I’m better than all you other motherfu*kers. Kiss my a.ss!’?”

that drug is work against you if you are not careful..so you made that some I AM A GOD to say God can be every where so you saying you god like.

TALK ABOUT EGO.
 4 years ago '04        #94
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
ya know... the simple comment aint wrong. kanye west is a genius. if ya dont remember...go back to 2005
 4 years ago '11        #95
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3485 3485
at this point im pretty sure hes trollin

he has to be
 4 years ago '12        #96
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 trill jackson said:
i wish somebody break his fu*king jaw again
Well....we saw how good he still was with his mouth wired shut, so what good with that do?? Its just gonna heal, and he'll b himself again. U mad that the n*gga is being real and honest??? Or u only wanna cry about that when a n*gga doin fake sh*t?? When a real n*gga is bein real with his statements its a problem?? What did he say that u didnt like? Wow. U make it seem as tho ur upset he didnt get YOU pregnant. Awwwwww u wanted to b his baby mama??
 4 years ago '05        #97
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
go fu*k yourself Kanye....been a fan since the beginning, a big one! Looks like he's his biggest fan now.

I blame it all on Kim
 4 years ago '12        #98
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Ghetto_Guevara said:

[pic - click to view]

How is she a hoe tho?? A hoe uses s3x as an occupation. And as a n*gga, if im fu*kin witta bi*ch and i get bored of them or im not feelin her, im leavin her a.ss. Who gonna wanna b a relationship puttin time into sh*t thats goin downhill. U cant blame her cuz us n*ggas KNOW we have the mentality to move on even when a bi*ch start catchin feelins and talkin bout marriage and kids. So how is she a hoe? Shes human n*gga. Her tax bracket obviously puts her at a higher place to where of course she gonna old b interested in rich n*ggas. What, u think she greasin palms with a n*gga makin 8.00 an hour? n*gga we all hoes then. If ur mom married, then had 3 bfs after a divorce, she a hoe too!
 06-25-2013, 10:46 AM         #99
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-25-2013, 10:51 AM         #100
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
No you didn't
How YOU gone tell me what I heard and saw AND I'm from Chicago?

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy