"How you gon be Hawaiian Sophie one year and be tough a** mobster the next year" - 2pac

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #141
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 4353 4353
yo so we acting like jimmy wasnt ratting like it was going out of style

he tried to take the whole industry down with him

even told on some people like jessie jackson

jimmy snitchonaman
 4 years ago '13        #142
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,045 | Props total: 38302 38302
 r.burgundy said:
jimmy got snitched on,thats why he in jail
u dont kno 1 person who jack ratted on
pacs word got king tut sittin in jail for life.his word aint good in my book
Stop it, Jimmy been ratting since the mid 90's and he was also ratting while locked up

The New York Daily News recently obtained copies of sealed court documents in which Rosemand is named an informant for state and federal authorities since the mid-1990s.

The court docs say that the music executive, who manages the likes of rapper The Game, has given info to authorities at least three times over the years.

A source said that: "The cases against Rosemond were ongoing until June 2006 -- around the same time when authorities sealed many of the documents that refer to Rosemond's informant status -- a legal move often used by the feds to protect a CI that may be actively cooperating with the government. I was able to obtain the files before they were sealed."

In a proffer from 1997, it's revealed that Rosemond had a secret meeting with New York District Attorney and two FBI agents, in which he provided information for "the purpose of obtaining leads to other evidence, which may be used in any prosecution", the document reads.

In another memorandum filing, Rosemond is praised by his legal defense for his "willingness" to be "debriefed by state and federal prosecutors and agents in New York in 1997 and 1998 regarding historical criminal investigations."

One of Rosemond's former lawyers cited his repeated cooperation with the authorities while asking for leniency in a Los Angeles gun case from 2000.

These types of actions would the exact opposite of the "no snitching" policy most abide by in the hip-hop biz."

-While Rosemond was held on a drug and gun case in North Carolina in 1996, four inmates plotted a jailbreak and asked him to join. He alerted authorities and spent several days in solitary to avoid retribution, his lawyer at the time wrote in court papers obtained by The News from federal archives.

In 1997, facing bail-jumping charges in New York, Rosemond gave information about crooked jail officials who altered paperwork to let him post bail.

He made "several monitored phone calls to one of the correction officers,"but the target was suspicious and "reluctant to speak with Mr. Rosemond," court papers said.

- A year later, federal prosecutors in Brooklyn contacted Rosemond, seeking his cooperation in what documents describe only as a "historical criminal investigation."

Rosemond was "debriefed at length by federal agents and prosecutors." The defendant was convicted at trial, "confirming the accuracy of his information provided by Mr. Rosemond to the government," his then-lawyer noted.

- Before he was sentenced in the L.A. gun case in 2000, Rosemond's then-lawyer argued for leniency because of his "assistance." The judge gave him 19 months, citing only the prosecutors' delay in bringing the case.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 06-24-2013 at 12:05 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #143
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 kiddrocay said:
still havent answered my question, whats gangster to you

because you told me yourself that ross and biggie are gangster
a gangster in my personal opinion is somebody who just keeps it authentic.its not about sellin drugs,or beatin up people,or havin a loud mouth.as far as rap goes,its about bein who u are.

as far as ross goes,tha game done changed up.sh*t aint about authenticy no more,he created a persona,people bought it,he ran wit it.he is good in his city,feeds his team,and does for his community.i dont kno a real n*gga in mia who dont fu*k wit ross
 4 years ago '07        #144
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
so word, when jimmy got arrested and was ratting on everyone he had ties with

like wyclef jean, jessie jackson, and some others it was ok ?
where are them dudes at right now?
 06-24-2013, 12:06 AM         #145
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
word? u the hardest n***a on boxden?? u came out the womb wit teflon on rite?? list ya street credentials. post ya resume 4 us 2 see how much of a real n***a u r.
so u couldn't see what I did there
 4 years ago '07        #146
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
source???
if u gotta ask for a source,that info aint really for u
 4 years ago '07        #147
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Stop it, Jimmy been ratting since the mid 90's and he was also ratting while locked up

The New York Daily News recently obtained copies of sealed court documents in which Rosemand is named an informant for state and federal authorities since the mid-1990s.

The court docs say that the music executive, who manages the likes of rapper The Game, has given info to authorities at least three times over the years.

A source said that: "The cases against Rosemond were ongoing until June 2006 -- around the same time when authorities sealed many of the documents that refer to Rosemond's informant status -- a legal move often used by the feds to protect a CI that may be actively cooperating with the government. I was able to obtain the files before they were sealed."

In a proffer from 1997, it's revealed that Rosemond had a secret meeting with New York District Attorney and two FBI agents, in which he provided information for "the purpose of obtaining leads to other evidence, which may be used in any prosecution", the document reads.

In another memorandum filing, Rosemond is praised by his legal defense for his "willingness" to be "debriefed by state and federal prosecutors and agents in New York in 1997 and 1998 regarding historical criminal investigations."

One of Rosemond's former lawyers cited his repeated cooperation with the authorities while asking for leniency in a Los Angeles gun case from 2000.

These types of actions would the exact opposite of the "no snitching" policy most abide by in the hip-hop biz."

-While Rosemond was held on a drug and gun case in North Carolina in 1996, four inmates plotted a jailbreak and asked him to join. He alerted authorities and spent several days in solitary to avoid retribution, his lawyer at the time wrote in court papers obtained by The News from federal archives.

In 1997, facing bail-jumping charges in New York, Rosemond gave information about crooked jail officials who altered paperwork to let him post bail.

He made "several monitored phone calls to one of the correction officers,"but the target was suspicious and "reluctant to speak with Mr. Rosemond," court papers said.

- A year later, federal prosecutors in Brooklyn contacted Rosemond, seeking his cooperation in what documents describe only as a "historical criminal investigation."

Rosemond was "debriefed at length by federal agents and prosecutors." The defendant was convicted at trial, "confirming the accuracy of his information provided by Mr. Rosemond to the government," his then-lawyer noted.

- Before he was sentenced in the L.A. gun case in 2000, Rosemond's then-lawyer argued for leniency because of his "assistance." The judge gave him 19 months, citing only the prosecutors' delay in bringing the case.

u tha same poofster who said big was raping charli baltimore since she was 14 lol
jimmy sued tha dailynews for that,and had a massive lawsuit goin on,next thing he gets ratted on
let somebody he actually ratted on say he did it
 4 years ago '13        #148
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
jimmy got snitched on,thats why he in jail
u dont kno 1 person who jack ratted on
pacs word got king tut sittin in jail for life.his word aint good in my book
Ur man Jimmy a rat and that's on record

Ur man Jack is rat, the retired cops already aired him out, 50 aired him out, even ur man Tut said he was a rat

and Tut aint doin life because of Pac, miss me with that sh*t u clown.

NY full of rats, u over here idiolizing dirty rats trying to down play a real life dude who took on a gun charge for biggie and shot cops to save another mans life

we know the real from the fakes and snakes

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 06-24-2013 at 12:12 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #149
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u tha same poofster who said big was raping charli baltimore since she was 14 lol
jimmy sued tha dailynews for that,and had a massive lawsuit goin on,next thing he gets ratted on
let somebody he actually ratted on say he did it
I got u mad as fu*k, cant handle the truth now, I posted up a source and u crying cuz I ruined ur argument about jack not being a rat

go sit down and take a deep breath, u clown a.ss bum

4 years ago '10        #150
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
jimmy is to hip-hop as benedict arnold is to America as Judas is to Christianity

Jimmy snitchonaman, jimmy was telling on everyone
 06-24-2013, 12:12 AM         #151
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
a gangster in my personal opinion is somebody who just keeps it authentic.its not about sellin drugs,or beatin up people,or havin a loud mouth.as far as rap goes,its about bein who u are.

as far as ross goes,tha game done changed up.sh*t aint about authenticy no more,he created a persona,people bought it,he ran wit it.he is good in his city,feeds his team,and does for his community.i dont kno a real n*gga in mia who dont fu*k wit ross

so pac is fake and ross is a real n*gga

one mans name is Shakur and the other mans name was stolen from another man

ross has done more for the black community than tupac shakur ?

only reason n*ggas fu*k with ross is because he cut them checks . and he gives people hope that you can fake it to you make it
 06-24-2013, 12:14 AM         #152
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:

NY full of rats, u over here idiolizing dirty rats trying to down play a real life dude who took on a gun charge for biggie

I never heard about that explain??
 4 years ago '10        #153
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

so ross is a gangster?
 4 years ago '06        #154
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 bigree61 said:
so u couldn't see what I did there
 4 years ago '07        #155
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Ur man Jimmy a rat and that's on record

Ur man Jack is rat, the retired cops already aired him out, 50 aired him out, even ur man Tut said he was a rat

and Tut aint doin life because of Pac, miss me with that sh*t u clown.

NY full of rats, u over here idiolizing dirty rats trying to down play a real life dude who took on a gun charge for biggie and shot cops to save another mans life

we know the real from the fakes and snakes
whats all that got to do wit pac lol

he actually is.he is in there directly cause pac said he was part of tha robbery on against all odds lol.feds brought him in because of that,couldnt find nothin on him,then charged him wit 3 random robberies.sh*t is fu*ked up.thats tha definition of dry snitch

everywhere is full of rats my poofster.thats life
 4 years ago '07        #156
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 bigree61 said:
so pac is fake and ross is a real n*gga

one mans name is Shakur and the other mans name was stolen from another man

ross has done more for the black community than tupac shakur ?

only reason n*ggas fu*k with ross is because he cut them checks . and he gives people hope that you can fake it to you make it
ross is a product of todays society.i personally dont digg it,but it is what it is.i done kicked it out there wit ross,and dudes out there swear by him

i dont think their has been a more detrimental figure to tha black community than tupac.i will use this thread as proof.we got a guy in hiphopfactz who accuses big and jayz of bein rapists,u got 1 guy threatinin to f!ght a guy in a whole nother city,all this dude music inspires is violence and ignorance
 4 years ago '07        #157
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
so ross is a gangster?
miami seems to think so.imo he is just a weirdo who is a product of a weird society
 4 years ago '06        #158
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
this thread was a good read...

[pic - click to view]

06-24-2013, 12:20 AM         #159
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga burgs than fu*ked around and threw the whole thread off

now somebody please explain how you go from Hawaiian sophie to a mobster ?
 4 years ago '13        #160
space
space
 curlyd said:

I never heard about that explain??
BIG and his click left guns in Pacs room

Pac room got raided by the feds and he was arrested

Pac tried to argue in court that he was licensed to carry and that why would he need illegal guns...anyways to cut a long story short Pac was convicted of that during the s3xual abuse trial and it was part of the sentence he received

Thus Pac was extra mad since he was taking on charges for Biggie and never ratted on him.

1.38 onwards he mentions the guns..2.28, he mentions he doesn't know who owns the guns...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy