"How you gon be Hawaiian Sophie one year and be tough a** mobster the next year" - 2pac

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #101
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 DoubleD said:




[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #102
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 r.burgundy said:
where in tha fu*k do u get this sh*t from lol
He makes it up, to try to seem smart, and you n*ggas eat up that f*ggot bullsh*t
 4 years ago '07        #103
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 HipHopFactz said:
Pac had flaws like everyone else, that's what makes him real, he just happened to rap about it and we happened to see his life in the media.

Every rapper has flaws, Gayz sold crack to his own moms, shot his brother Eric because he was trying to r*pe him, sold poison to his own community amongst other things. Jay is now 55 and he's far away from that life and image he was selling back then, whereas Pac died at age 25.

The difference between Pac and Jay:

Pac shot 2 cops to save a brother whereas Jay shot his brother
You identify with Pac... I get that. I'm not knocking Pac at all, just looking at him in an honest context. Pac consciously fostered a very specific persona for the masses, if thats real to you cool but any level of criticism that you throw at Jay can just as easily be thrown at pac and be just as valid just in different ways.
 4 years ago '13        #104
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
avatar space
space
$31,057 | Props total: 38352 38352
 r.burgundy said:
where in tha fu*k do u get this sh*t from lol
Did Shawn Corey Carter Knowles shoot Eric, yes or no?

Does it matter if Eric tried to r*pe and molest him?

Fact is Gayz Knowles shot his own brother and sold crack to his own mother all for the sleazy $

Pac shot two cops while defending a random black male and decided selling drugs wasn't for him.

That's real


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 06-23-2013 at 11:08 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #105
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 4 years ago '07        #106
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 HipHopFactz said:
Did Shawn Corey Carter Knowles shoot Eric, yes or no?

Does it matter if Eric tried to r*pe and molest him?

Fact is Gayz Knowles shot his own brother and sold crack to his own mother all for the sleazy $

Pac shot two cops while defending a random black male and decided selling drugs wasn't for him.

That's real
my poofster
 4 years ago '13        #107
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
avatar space
space
$31,057 | Props total: 38352 38352
 r.burgundy said:
my poofster
"Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?"- Nas Ether

 4 years ago '07        #108
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 HipHopFactz said:
"Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?"- Nas Ether

"since you infatuated wit sayin that gay sh*t..." - jayz supa ugly
 06-23-2013, 11:20 PM         #109
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
damn 2 posts,grand opening,grand closing
said on page 4

fu*king camel warriors
 4 years ago '06        #110
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 MPC_Pase said:
You identify with Pac... I get that. I'm not knocking Pac at all, just looking at him in an honest context. Pac consciously fostered a very specific persona for the masses, if thats real to you cool but any level of criticism that you throw at Jay can just as easily be thrown at pac and be just as valid just in different ways.
its not valid @ all. he put his whole life story on record 4 us to hear n put it out in the media as well. i dont see wuts so fostered bout that. the problem wit ur way of thinkin is that u think everything has 2 b black n white or 1 dimensional. there's many sides 2 a person. pac liked poetry, enjoyed shakespeare, loved readin, loved the arts, n wuz socially conscious but @ the same time he wuz born in the hood n wuz dirt poor, had a mom on drugs, seen his family members n mentors get taken down, seen people get k!lled in the streets, grew up in homeless shelters, harassed by police, n never had a stable home. not 2 mention, he naturally had a temper, smoked weed, drank tons of alcohol. u add all that s**t up n u will see he embodied that n thats who he became.
 4 years ago '07        #111
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 YI-Drizzy said:
said on page 4

fu*king camel warriors
thread got closed down on page.1.wtf im readin to pg.4 for?
double entedre
 4 years ago '10        #112
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4489 4489
 WavyCrockett said:
Tupac went to school for the arts b
n*gga was a good student
Tupac wasnt bout none of that k!llin ridin on my enemies sh*t he was talkin either
I wonder if he got his cd player snatched by some geeks like you got your ipod snatched by some geeks

brah what do you know about being hard
 4 years ago '07        #113
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 waytoomuch said:
its not valid @ all. he put his whole life story on record 4 us to hear n put it out in the media as well. i dont see wuts so fostered bout that. the problem wit ur way of thinkin is that u think everything has 2 b black n white or 1 dimensional. there's many sides 2 a person. pac liked poetry, enjoyed shakespeare, loved readin, loved the arts, n wuz socially conscious but @ the same time he wuz born in the hood n wuz dirt poor, had a mom on drugs, seen his family members n mentors get taken down, seen people get k!lled in the streets, grew up in homeless shelters, harassed by police, n never had a stable home. not 2 mention, he naturally had a temper, smoked weed, drank tons of alcohol. u add all that s**t up n u will see he embodied that n thats who he became.
thats tha story of 99% of rappers
 06-23-2013, 11:33 PM         #114
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs calling the son of a black panther "fake"


and white boys calling this man a ballerina



let me quess his mom should have stayed in those homeless shelters instead of going to b more
so he could be considered a "real thug" by some people from the suburbs who were born around the time he died
 4 years ago '10        #115
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4489 4489
 bigree61 said:
white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs calling the son of a black panther "fake"


and white boys calling this man a ballerina



let me quess his mom should have stayed in those homeless shelters instead of going to b more
so he could be considered a "real thug" by some people from the suburbs who were born around the time he died
dont forget every one of these white boys and n*ggas who were born with silver spoons in their mouths are all gangsters

let them tell you it... they have hearts of k!llers

yeah pulling the trigger is second nature to them

boxden full of tough guys
 4 years ago '07        #116
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 bigree61 said:
white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs calling the son of a black panther "fake"


and white boys calling this man a ballerina



let me quess his mom should have stayed in those homeless shelters instead of going to b more
so he could be considered a "real thug" by some people from the suburbs who were born around the time he died
jimmy henchmen,haitian jack and lil shawn wasnt white or from tha burbs,and they all called pac fake and said he wasnt no gangsta
 4 years ago '07        #117
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 waytoomuch said:
its not valid @ all. he put his whole life story on record 4 us to hear n put it out in the media as well. i dont see wuts so fostered bout that. the problem wit ur way of thinkin is that u think everything has 2 b black n white or 1 dimensional. there's many sides 2 a person. pac liked poetry, enjoyed shakespeare, loved readin, loved the arts, n wuz socially conscious but @ the same time he wuz born in the hood n wuz dirt poor, had a mom on drugs, seen his family members n mentors get taken down, seen people get k!lled in the streets, grew up in homeless shelters, harassed by police, n never had a stable home. not 2 mention, he naturally had a temper, smoked weed, drank tons of alcohol. u add all that s**t up n u will see he embodied that n thats who he became.
Don't a.ssume to know my way of thinking... none of what you wrote reflects my way of thinking at all. I know more than most that most things in life aren't black and white and most great people aren't one dimensional. As a matter of fact That was pac's strength he embodied that dichotomy. He could make a song like dear momma and a song like hit em up and both seem genuine BUT that doesn't mean that his public persona wasn't consciously crafted.
 4 years ago '10        #118
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4489 4489
 r.burgundy said:
jimmy henchmen,haitian jack and lil shawn wasnt white or from tha burbs,and they all called pac fake and said he wasnt no gangsta
what is a gangster to you

because in your eyes ross and biggie are gangsters
 4 years ago '06        #119
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 r.burgundy said:
thats tha story of 99% of rappers
bruh b.i.g. aint grow up in homeless shelters wit no food in his stomach wit a mother on crack, wit political prisoners n family members constantly gettin locked down. big grew up in a nice middle class area, went 2 a private school, n got straight As. f**kin snoop dogg grew up in the church n wuz in a church choir. lots of rappers do not hav the unique story that pac has. dmx is the only other rapper who i can think of sorta grew up in the struggle which is y his style is kinda similar to pac's style n had trouble follow him in the public eye


Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-23-2013 at 11:47 PM..
 06-23-2013, 11:44 PM         #120
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
jimmy henchmen,haitian jack and lil shawn wasnt white or from tha burbs,and they all called pac fake and said he wasnt no gangsta
and pac called jimmy henchmen a bi*ch n*gga and haitian jack a snitch

pac actually shot n*ggas and whooped a.ss too


Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 06-23-2013 at 11:48 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy