"How you gon be Hawaiian Sophie one year and be tough a** mobster the next year" - 2pac

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Avon_Barksdale said:
If you also want to be known as one of the biggest sellouts EVER fine and riding other artist bandwagons to relevant fine...

I'll take that over being dead
 06-23-2013, 09:52 PM         #82
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
how you gonna be a backup dancer learning ballet in new york one day than a WESTSIDE TILL I DIE thug the next
this has already been answered n*gga read the thread

Agentzer0oo0 said:

I'll take that over being dead
that makes you a fu*k boy
 4 years ago '10        #83
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 YI-Drizzy said:
that makes you a fu*k boy
Says the fu*kboy who's a Keef stan

Being alive, having money and songs that cater to hip-hop heads & the masses>>Outlawz smoking Pac's ashes
 4 years ago '07        #84
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 DoubleD said:

damn 2 posts,grand opening,grand closing
 4 years ago '07        #85
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
What is funny about this whole Tupac thug debate is this: When you hear people that knew pac, I mean knew him in real life they all say (almost to a person) that he was a real dude but he wasn't a real goon or gangsta that was a persona. Listen to Jada Pinkett, the huges brother, shock or money or any host of people.

I also find it interesting that most of the people that ride the hardest for pac were probably too young to listen to his music when he was alive.
 4 years ago '07        #86
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
 Retro said:
Same n*ggas arguing over the same topics every fu*king week
 06-23-2013, 10:15 PM         #87
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 curlyd said:
fu*k all this talkin..u in ny? right cuz im on fordham rd right now where u at im tired of this trollin bullsh*t f*ggot
Why would i be livin in dirty a.ss NY?

loyola llothta said:
I had AR’s fo’ fo’s, Alpina’s on low pros, Brought K’s wid us and got faze n*gga, And I used to get good grades n*gga!, Momma paid the bills but couldn't save n*gga-nipsey hussle
Nipsey prolly got good grades in elementary school n*gga
 4 years ago '04        #88
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1842 1842
 MPC_Pase said:
What is funny about this whole Tupac thug debate is this: When you hear people that knew pac, I mean knew him in real life they all say (almost to a person) that he was a real dude but he wasn't a real goon or gangsta that was a persona. Listen to Jada Pinkett, the huges brother, shock or money or any host of people.

I also find it interesting that most of the people that ride the hardest for pac were probably too young to listen to his music when he was alive.
They probably mean in the sense of being some grimey cold blooded street hoodlum goon type of dude he wasn't that.

but as far as his heart and his courage , shyt was all authentic, dude was always blowing up on people and whooping a.sses. People always try to bring things like that up to make Pac seem "fake" but there's really no incident you can point to where he backed down face to face and got hoed.
 4 years ago '13        #89
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 MPC_Pase said:

Pac never really said he was a gangster

He said he was a thug, in the sense of he came up from nothing and he was a regular dude like everyone else around him and the environment he was in. That environment wasn't pleasant, but it was reality for a lot of young black males.

If you want to take the word thug in it's literal sense, then that's up to you. The media and outsiders labelled young minority men as "thugs" thus Pac took the word and gave it an acronym. Before "Thug" Pac used the word "Rebel", which to him was the same as Thug. There are like 4 or 5 different interviews where he explains what Thug and Thuglife meant to him.
 06-23-2013, 10:27 PM         #90
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90% of ya'll never been in the streets a day in your lives...............but somehow worried about the next man's credentials. Foh....
 06-23-2013, 10:28 PM         #91
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac clearly said "Ima thug cuz i came from the bottom and I'm still here, I'm not saying Imma thug cuz I wanna rob and r*pe people and thangs"
 4 years ago '07        #92
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Pac never really said he was a gangster

He said he was a thug, in the sense of he came up from nothing and he was a regular dude like everyone else around him and the environment he was in. That environment wasn't pleasant, but it was reality for a lot of young black males.

If you want to take the word thug in it's literal sense, then that's up to you. The media and outsiders labelled young minority men as "thugs" thus Pac took the word and gave it an acronym. Before "Thug" Pac used the word "Rebel", which to him was the same as Thug. There are like 4 or 5 different interviews where he explains what Thug and Thuglife meant to him.
You don't have to tell me what the media does to minority men... I've been one my whole life (probably longer than you). The point is that a lot of the things people hold up as examples of pac being real were for dramatic effect... point blank period. The situation with the Huges brothers is a PERFECT example of it. The Biggie/Bad Boy situation is another. Pac new BIG didn't set him up but once he went down that path he had to go all the way thats what makes "Against All Odds" such an interesting record. He put Jimmy Henchmen and Hatian Jack out there but he didn't go after them with the same vengeance that he did with BIG because he new the stakes would be a lot higher.
 4 years ago '13        #93
space
space
 MPC_Pase said:
You don't have to tell me what the media does to minority men... I've been one my whole life (probably longer than you). The point is that a lot of the things people hold up as examples of pac being real were for dramatic effect... point blank period. The situation with the Huges brothers is a PERFECT example of it. The Biggie/Bad Boy situation is another. Pac new BIG didn't set him up but once he went down that path he had to go all the way thats what makes "Against All Odds" such an interesting record. He put Jimmy Henchmen and Hatian Jack out there but he didn't go after them with the same vengeance that he did with BIG because he new the stakes would be a lot higher.
You going way off topic now and getting in to conspiracy theory territory.

I'm simply talking about Pacs definition of a Thug and you bringing up the word "gangster", which was addressed by Pac in this interview.

10.23..thugs = brothers who f!ght back

[video - click to view]

Nothing else needs to be added, don't type an essay, just take the mans definition for what it is

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 06-23-2013 at 10:41 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #94
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 MPC_Pase said:
how could u say that so boldly? 1st of all, how do u know wut pac knows. 2nd of all, til this day we still fully dont know the details of wut happened. the story keeps unravelin as the years go by. the real story died wen both those guys died. as far as we know, pac never said big set him up. he wuz upset that big wuz his homie n failed 2 warn him that he wuz gettin ready 2 b shot. he wuz also upset bcuz big didn't visit him in jail n he also dropped "who shot ya" round the same time pac got shot.
 4 years ago '07        #95
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
You going way off topic now and getting in to conspiracy theory territory

I'm simply talking about Pacs definition of a Thug

10.23..thugs = brothers who f!ght back

No conspiracy at all... Just illustrating my point I was making in my first post. You can get into the semantics of Pac redefining the word thug if you want to but the word and the behavior that he is most infamous for have a very specific connotation. One that he was aware of and a made conscience effort to enhance.

Last edited by MPC_Pase; 06-23-2013 at 10:49 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #96
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
how could u say that so boldly? 1st of all, how do u know wut pac knows. 2nd of all, til this day we still fully dont know the details of wut happened. the story keeps unravelin as the years go by. the real story died wen both those guys died. as far as we know, pac never said big set him up. he wuz upset that big wuz his homie n failed 2 warn him that he wuz gettin ready 2 b shot. he wuz also upset bcuz big didn't visit him in jail n he also dropped "who shot ya" round the same time pac got shot.
First of Pac accused Biggie publicly of setting him up... and used the fact that BIG and JM were at the studio as evidence second have you listened to "Against all Odds" at all? Are you familiar with who Jimmy Henchman is and how he got down and some of the things that came out after he was busted. There is an interview floating around about Pac and his relationship with Jimmy somewhere.
 4 years ago '05        #97
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
do people honestly think Jay-z was a thug?

prodigy went up to him and after he diss him and jay-z had his hand out

jay-z fake as fu*k
 4 years ago '13        #98
space
space
 MPC_Pase said:
No conspiracy at all... Just illustrating my point I was making in my first post. You can get into the semantics of Pac redefining the word thug if you want to but the word and the behavior that he is most infamous for have a very specific connotation. One that he was aware of and a made conscience effort to enhance.
Pac had flaws like everyone else, that's what makes him real, he just happened to rap about it and we happened to see his life in the media.

Every rapper has flaws, Gayz sold crack to his own moms, shot his brother Eric because he was trying to r*pe him, sold poison to his own community amongst other things. Jay is now 55 and he's far away from that life and image he was selling back then, whereas Pac died at age 25.

The difference between Pac and Jay:

Pac shot 2 cops to save a brother whereas Jay shot his brother
 4 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 HipHopFactz said:
Pac had flaws like everyone else, that's what makes him real, he just happened to rap about it and we happened to see his life in the media.

Every rapper has flaws, Gayz sold crack to his own moms, shot his brother Eric because he was trying to r*pe him, sold poison to his own community amongst other things. Jay is now 55 and he's far away from that life and image he was selling back then, whereas Pac died at age 25.

The difference between Pac and Jay:

Pac shot 2 cops to save a brother whereas Jay shot his brother
where in tha fu*k do u get this sh*t from lol
 4 years ago '06        #100
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 MPC_Pase said:
First of Pac accused Biggie publicly of setting him up... and used the fact that BIG and JM were at the studio as evidence second have you listened to "Against all Odds" at all? Are you familiar with who Jimmy Henchman is and how he got down and some of the things that came out after he was busted. There is an interview floating around about Pac and his relationship with Jimmy somewhere.
post a source for this
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy