"How you gon be Hawaiian Sophie one year and be tough a** mobster the next year" - 2pac

most viewed right now
 95
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #241
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 Im Soo Special said:

Your point?
 4 years ago '06        #242
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 MPC_Pase said:
There isn't a "concrete" persona per se because people perceive things so differently when it comes to Pac but for simplicity's sake I'll put it like this, the Pac you saw when the cameras were on (The spitting at the cameras and the "wild n*gga" thing specifically) isn't how he was in real life. Thats kinda what Marlon Wayans was teasing him about when he made the how "Hug Life" Joke.
hey thats ur opinion n all n i respect it but i cant say i agree wit it. i spoke 2 u earlier in the thread n i told u a person isn't linear n has many sides. pac could b a good hearted guy but very rebellious. i know he definitely wuz a wild child bcuz i've met people like him in the hood. i just think he didnt mind givin a fu*k u 2 the media bcuz the media always tried 2 vilify him so he wuz more intense in front of news cameras n s**t. like wen he spit on the camera, i believe he wuz truly annoyed wit the cameras at the moment. i dont think it wuz an act. wen he wobbled out the court room showin contempt, i believe it wuz anger. "i wuz born ruff n rugged, addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it bcuz motherfu*kers love it". remember pac grew up most of his life witout a father, grew up poor, n seen family get taken away either in death or to jail. he went thru a lot @ a young age. he wuz an angry young man. so it's no way in hell u can tell me, he wuznt angry or him havin moments on camera were 2 good 2 b tru. pac wuznt an image. he wuz 100% himself but its like since he had a "good side" n had a heart n cared 4 his people, it's like that sumhow cancels out that he had sum revolutionary-hardass-stubborness-anger in him which i dont get. i do respect ur input n how u've tacked this discussion tho. #respect.
 4 years ago '13        #243
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38466 38466
 MPC_Pase said:
Your point?
His point Pac was a complex man like most humans, he had good in him he also had the devil in him. A guy with a troubled life yet to mature with sparks of brilliance, slowly finding his way.

Pacs background and life wasn't stable, it was unique in many ways given the baggage that came with being a Shakur and his moms being a revolutionary, as well as what later went on with her, and how it ruined his life, thus u found urself with a unstable man, growing up in the macho world of hip hop and the 80's and 90's streets.


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 06-26-2013 at 09:16 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #244
Capimp 
space
avatar space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 3887 3887
 HipHopFactz said:
His point Pac was a complex man like most humans, he had good in him he also had the devil in him. A guy with a troubled life yet to mature with sparks of brilliance, slowly finding his way.

Pacs background and life wasn't stable, it was unique in many ways given the baggage that came with being a Shakur as well as what went on with him and his moms, thus u found urself with a unstable man.
Well said, Pac was a real dude. I sick of folks trying to sh*t on a dead man, nevermind the fact he is the best rapper of alltime. He was really out here in the Bay around the realas, most folks on here know nothing about that life. Theres not one bay rapper thats said a bad thing about him. And this was around the time Bay rap was at its peak.
 4 years ago '12        #245
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
Pac haters try, but always fail.
 4 years ago '07        #246
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,513 | Props total: 56145 56145
I thought this thread was gonna be atleast 2 pages but I didn't see this coming...
 06-26-2013, 10:18 PM         #247
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camel warriors have to be the most stupidest fu*king people on the planet

camel warrior: "how does 6+9 equal 15 but when you put the two numbers together you get 69? "
someone with sense: "because if you count up 9 more times after 6 you will be at the number 15"

some other random n*gga that hates pac: *quotes camel warrior and adds a hah smiley*

this is how your typical camel warrior/pac hate thread pans out for multiple pages, replace the math with some misconception about an event that happened in pacs life


Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 06-26-2013 at 10:21 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #248
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 waytoomuch said:
hey thats ur opinion n all n i respect it but i cant say i agree wit it. i spoke 2 u earlier in the thread n i told u a person isn't linear n has many sides. pac could b a good hearted guy but very rebellious. i know he definitely wuz a wild child bcuz i've met people like him in the hood. i just think he didnt mind givin a fu*k u 2 the media bcuz the media always tried 2 vilify him so he wuz more intense in front of news cameras n s**t. like wen he spit on the camera, i believe he wuz truly annoyed wit the cameras at the moment. i dont think it wuz an act. wen he wobbled out the court room showin contempt, i believe it wuz anger. "i wuz born ruff n rugged, addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it bcuz motherfu*kers love it". remember pac grew up most of his life witout a father, grew up poor, n seen family get taken away either in death or to jail. he went thru a lot @ a young age. he wuz an angry young man. so it's no way in hell u can tell me, he wuznt angry or him havin moments on camera were 2 good 2 b tru. pac wuznt an image. he wuz 100% himself but its like since he had a "good side" n had a heart n cared 4 his people, it's like that sumhow cancels out that he had sum revolutionary-hardass-stubborness-anger in him which i dont get. i do respect ur input n how u've tacked this discussion tho. #respect.
I grew up in the hood... and again I have no notion that people are one dimensional or linear. I have people I grew up with that have done some fu*ked up stuff and I have a lot of very good memories about those same people. Some of those people have held me down and have had my back at the same time as doing fu*ked up stuff. I get the dynamic and I've pointed out that Pac embodied that dichotomy and that is why he engaged people so strongly. Pac was also incredibly smart astute and he was an great actor. All of which are talents... again thing that contributed to his greatness. In a lot of instances I don't believe Pac just flipped out and lost his cool. He made a conscience decision. The clearest example is the Huges situation. They talk about how they had the meeting and everything was cool. They had a conversation and it was copasetic... Until they walked out and saw cameras. Then the switch flipped. See what I mean? Its a conscience decision. He knew how it was going to be read and reported. Its smart because he is actually manipulating the media.
 4 years ago '07        #249
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 HipHopFactz said:
His point Pac was a complex man like most humans, he had good in him he also had the devil in him. A guy with a troubled life yet to mature with sparks of brilliance, slowly finding his way.

Pacs background and life wasn't stable, it was unique in many ways given the baggage that came with being a Shakur and his moms being a revolutionary, as well as what later went on with her, and how it ruined his life, thus u found urself with a unstable man, growing up in the macho world of hip hop and the 80's and 90's streets.
It seems like a lot of people tend to have reading comprehensions issues. At no point is this about being a good dude or having the devil in him. Miss me with the complexity argument and how he came from such and such back ground like I'm some neophyte that doesn't get what growing up in the hood is like. I grew up in the hood... and know the traps. Its about someone who was astute enough to consciously manipulate the media and the perception of him to craft a persona. Thats not hate... its an observation. I'm a Pac fan and its one of the qualities I thing contribute to his greatness. I don't have the need to believe Pac was super n*gga in order to appreciate him and be a fan.
 4 years ago '07        #250
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Gravediggaz said:
if jay-z was such a thug

how come he acted like a bi*ch did nothing when Prodigy confronted him after he dissed him?
how come prodigy didnt just swing on jay?
 4 years ago '07        #251
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 A-L-P said:
Nah, Pac was talking greasy while he was in NY, which is what led Jack to "punish him" in the first place. He basically called Jack a snitch to the NY times, and Jack was furious when he found out. The beef was on at that point, they went to some of the same parties, and Pac was publicly disrespecting him by not acknowledging Jack's presence, ignoring him. I guess that's why Jack had his goons take back all of the jewelry that he brought for Pac. I read that there was even one occasion where he saw Jack in public and began to draw his pistol, but Biggie stopped him before Jack knew what was going on. And this while all in the midst of Pac's numerous other cases lol.
talkin slick and talkin greasy are 2 different things.if he was talkin greasy,he wouldnt have made it out of nyc

ducktales amigo
 4 years ago '07        #252
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 JayDee11 said:
Because he's a fraud who hops from website to website after he gets exposed. The sad sh*t is Pac inadvertently racked up the weirdest fanbase in rap. White kids pretending to black, lames who never seen no action but think Youtube and Googling somehow gives them credentials. Wimps who think reciting Pac's story somehow gives them this eerie connection to him. sh*t is pathetic. Pac gotta be rolling in his grave
hiohopfactz is definitely a strange brotha.dude called me a raving poofster.i aint neva been so insulted
word lol.that is bizarre how 1 of tha "realest" n*ggas in tha game racked up this bizarre a.ss fanbase
 4 years ago '13        #253
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38466 38466
 MPC_Pase said:
It seems like a lot of people tend to have reading comprehensions issues. At no point is this about being a good dude or having the devil in him. Miss me with the complexity argument and how he came from such and such back ground like I'm some neophyte that doesn't get what growing up in the hood is like. I grew up in the hood... and know the traps. Its about someone who was astute enough to consciously manipulate the media and the perception of him to craft a persona. Thats not hate... its an observation. I'm a Pac fan and its one of the qualities I thing contribute to his greatness. I don't have the need to believe Pac was super n*gga in order to appreciate him and be a fan.
Growing up in the hood and growing up with 4 of ur family members on Americas Most Wanted list are two different scenarios. Being harassed by the FBI age 10, from being forced to learn how to fire gun age 8, to being homeless age 13, living in shelters, then being kicked out by the one person that means the world to you, again to find urself homeless age 17.

Like i said Pacs family life wasn't conventional, it was chaotic and unbalanced, he came from a family who were known as domestic terrorists, the average "hood" dude don't go through all that.

Pac was always unstable, Shock G himself said Pac was cool, but he had a tendency to flip out long before he became a rapper. His cites the story about Pac and the DU sound engineer.

Spice 1 described Pac as "crazy", and that come from Spice 1 who has been around a lot of crazy people. Face said the same about Pac as did 40.

Most of the time there was no media around when Pac went on one (a lot of this only came to light after he died, Pac didn't speak on it), he had a unstable rebellious side, maybe daddy issues, maybe to much energy, not mature enough being that he was 25 and a lot of the sh*t he did was when he was even younger than that. At times he simply didn't give a fu*k because the pre-perceptions about him were already made, so i can understand him sticking a middle finger in the air on some fu*k the world sh*t, cuz at times we've all felt like that, I just didn't have a camera in my face.

Like is i said there is no "one" Pac, the media manipulation argument don't fly, he was buggin all the way back when he was carrying bangs for DU. Also his step father Mutulu said Pac wud get heated very easily, they wud lock heads when they talked on the phone while Mutulu was in the pen


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 06-26-2013 at 11:35 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy