"How you gon be Hawaiian Sophie one year and be tough a** mobster the next year" - 2pac

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #221
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 GameTheory said:
The story from John Hughes perspective is hilarious. Pac was a huge phony.
post ya resume if u a real certified n***a then. its time 4 u n***az that call other cats phony 2 show n prove. any n***a talkin that pac wuz a phony/fake s**t, list ya credentials so we can see how gangsta yall cats out here livin
 4 years ago '07        #222
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 573 573
 waytoomuch said:
post ya resume if u a real certified n***a then. its time 4 u n***az that call other cats phony 2 show n prove. any n***a talkin that pac wuz a phony/fake s**t, list ya credentials so we can see how gangsta yall cats out here livin

yall europeans are too much
 06-24-2013, 04:46 PM         #223
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
do people honestly think Jay-z was a thug?

prodigy went up to him and after he diss him and jay-z had his hand out

jay-z fake as fu*k
jay a hustler baby
 4 years ago '05        #224
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
you know whats crazy this song is the last song pac made before he died he went out clowning jay z
 4 years ago '06        #225
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Root Of Evil said:

yall europeans are too much
i'm in jerz homie. n i know damn sure u aint ready 2 meet me 1/2way 2 shoot the fair 1. so u could save that euro s**t.
 4 years ago '07        #226
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 HipHopFactz said:
Naw he pulled the piece on Tut and BIG stopped Pac and vouched for Tut. Mark Curry mentions it in his book, Pac was about to shoot Tut, but Biggie was like naw Pac he cool.

2pac was trigger happy no doubt about that

Also in regards to the child getting caught by a stray,

'Pac stuck around to sign autographs but ended up getting into a heated exchange with some local tough guys. 'Pac allegedly pulled out a gun, but somehow it fell before he fired the weapon. When someone else picked up the gun, it accidentally discharged. Coincidentally, 6-year-old Qa'id Walker-Teal, who was riding his bike nearby, got shot in the head and k!lled by a stray bullet. Some news outlets reported that 'Pac was to blame, and he settled a wrongful death suit with the child’s family, but ballistic tests proved it was not a bullet from his gun that k!lled the boy.

Thus Pac wasnt doing 30 to life
True, props for clearing up it up for me.
 4 years ago '05        #227
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
if jay-z was such a thug

how come he acted like a bi*ch did nothing when Prodigy confronted him after he dissed him?
 06-25-2013, 07:51 AM         #228
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Internet... Where 2pac who attended Art School as a Youth and who's whole Gangster Image was a Character he was playing that he took to far and got him k!lled was the Real Gangster/Drug Dealer and Jay-Z was the fraud who didn't come from the nothing and Hustle his way out but was actually the actor.

The constant Jay hate threads are emerging from Pac Stans... Guess Jay got a new album coming out.
 06-25-2013, 07:56 AM         #229
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangster/Mafioso rap is all about an image. It's entertainment.....more popular/money making than pure classical hip hop.

None of these dudes are probably the hardest guys but, they do it because they know the image will sell big. Pac just went crazy and actually did some crazy a.ss sh*t if you know his life story.

When the last time a rapper shot at cops doe? LOL
 06-25-2013, 07:59 AM         #230
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well everybody on here acts likes f*ggot fan girls to take away from any rapper they don't like so they can push their favs to the top.....I ain't stupid i know how it works. That's why I hardly engage in any talks anymore on here about "who's the best"..LOL
 06-25-2013, 08:25 AM         #231
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
how you gonna be a backup dancer learning ballet in new york one day than a WESTSIDE TILL I DIE thug the next
 MPC_Pase said:
What is funny about this whole Tupac thug debate is this: When you hear people that knew pac, I mean knew him in real life they all say (almost to a person) that he was a real dude but he wasn't a real goon or gangsta that was a persona. Listen to Jada Pinkett, the huges brother, shock or money or any host of people.

I also find it interesting that most of the people that ride the hardest for pac were probably too young to listen to his music when he was alive.
 trill jackson said:
that hawaiian sophie video saved hovs life, cause what you don't know is at the exact same time he was in england shooting that video the police bagged his man emory back home and hov used to be with him everyday. emory did 16 years behind that and if hov was home he would have been with him
Three heavily slept on posts...
 06-25-2013, 08:30 AM         #232
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoubleD said:

Yo, I got 2pac as my #2 All Time... But look at how corny this muthafu*ka was... Holy sh*t

4 years ago '07        #233
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345 OP
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56245 56245
 Illstreet said:
Yo, I got 2pac as my #2 All Time... But look at how corny this muthafu*ka was... Holy sh*t

I wonder who you have as you're #1 all-time...

[video - click to view]

06-25-2013, 08:54 AM         #234
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dawg, you been on your Jay hate sh*t heavy lately... Acting like a straight bi*ch.

What's the problem fam?

Get it out...

He fukk your girl back in the day or something???? What's the really real?
 06-25-2013, 09:07 AM         #235
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ 24:00

[video - click to view]

Dude was playin a character that he took too far and got him k!lled... It's sad really.

And yall still idolizing the character.
 4 years ago '06        #236
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
that's the problem with mofos & this exactly why I dont deal with the "street life" a bunch of squares.
a dude said Pac got robbed. Getting robbed is not synomous with being a sucker or soft.
Jayz rapped on Hawaiian Sophie so he wasnt dealing drugs.
Pac was a ballerina. so he cant be a thug
sh*t Alpo went to Fresh Air Fund til he was in his early teens.

the point im trying to make is there is no direct thing that's done or not done to define a gangster.
 4 years ago '13        #237
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,578 | Props total: 1192 1192
 loyola llothta said:
I had AR’s fo’ fo’s, Alpina’s on low pros, Brought K’s wid us and got faze n*gga, And I used to get good grades n*gga!, Momma paid the bills but couldn't save n*gga-nipsey hussle
Crenshaw curriculum was so poor they lost there accreditation , sh*t was a cakewalk only a dummy couldn't pass , but still I feel it and that's my sh*t tho lol
 4 years ago '13        #238
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 corkscrew said:
Everyone has their own version

Yup Tyrin exposed John Hughes make believe story, Hughes was just trying to play the victim.

You gotta remember Hughes testified in court to get Pac locked up, so he has stuck with the same fantasy story.

However Tyrins version is what Pac said happened. Hughes told Pac to stop acting like a bi*ch over a script disagreement and Pac was like "If I'm a bi*ch Then Smack A bi*ch".

Spice 1 who's video the Hughes brothers were directing said the only reason Pac beat one of them up was he read in the newspaper that same day and they were saying they fired him, and that he was drunk and high yadda yadda,

when in reality it was Pac who decided he aint want anything to do with it.

Spice 1 just telling it as it is

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #239
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 waytoomuch said:
is there a concrete public persona that he had?? its different strokes 4 different folks. i wanna know ur subjective opinion of wut his public persona wuz bcuz ur bein vague
There isn't a "concrete" persona per se because people perceive things so differently when it comes to Pac but for simplicity's sake I'll put it like this, the Pac you saw when the cameras were on (The spitting at the cameras and the "wild n*gga" thing specifically) isn't how he was in real life. Thats kinda what Marlon Wayans was teasing him about when he made the how "Hug Life" Joke.
 4 years ago '13        #240
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 D9MEDIA said:
Pac was corny? This coming from a anonymous Nerd wearing a Camel as his Avatar who sold his soul to the devil. Homie please, I'm willing to put money on it that you're a corn flake square behind your weak a.ss Boxden identity. Sit down....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy