"How you gon be Hawaiian Sophie one year and be tough a** mobster the next year" - 2pac

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #181
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 HipHopFactz said:
u know what Pac meant, he was saying the chick jumped on him, she performed a s3x act on him i.e a blowjob,and that he shud be bringing charges up against her rather than the other way around

unless ur saying the chick was wearing a dildo and fu*ked pac up the a.ss on the dance floor club?

stop being a lame rat snitch supporter all ur life
they was talkin specifically about anal penetration in that interview
i didnt say sh*t.pac said it.

she mighta stuck a finger up that n*gga butt.ive heard alot of rumors
 06-24-2013, 01:01 AM         #182
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
sodomy is anal penetration brotha.its 1 of tha things he was charged wit so he knows full well what he was sayin in tha interview

lil jaidah was bout that life that yall fools idolize.he a real dude,he faced time before.he'll be good either way
first off i don't idolze any fool...and you take pride in saying"free" you know damn well alot of these n*ggas belong in prison..you seem like the type to yell "free jayden" after he robbed and shot somebody's father who just got off from working 3rd shift
 4 years ago '07        #183
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 curlyd said:
first off i don't idolze any fool...and you take pride in saying"free" you know damn well alot of these n*ggas belong in prison..you seem like the type to yell "free jayden" after he robbed and shot somebody's father who just got off from working 3rd shift
im nobodys judge.who belongs in prison isnt up to me

pac was in jail for molestin somebodies lil girl,yet here u are defendin him
 4 years ago '13        #184
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38442 38442
 r.burgundy said:
they was talkin specifically about anal penetration in that interview
i didnt say sh*t.pac said it.

she mighta stuck a finger up that n*gga butt.ive heard alot of rumors
Sodomy /ˈsɒdəmi/ is any non-penile/v*ginal copulation-like act, such as oral or anal s3x,

Oral s3x is classified as sodomy, it pretty much anything that isn't procreative s3x.

She performed oral s3x on Pac on the club dance floor

Thus Pac uses the word sodomy.

Again have a seat lame R(at).burgundy
 06-24-2013, 01:04 AM         #185
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these facts and you still don't believe but you fu*k with ross as a real gangster and south Florida don't believe he's a real n*gga/gangster they just fu*k with because he show love/give live to them just like Wayne and gangbangers in la
 06-24-2013, 01:05 AM         #186
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was "about that life" so that means he should be freed?
 4 years ago '07        #187
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
All these facts and you still don't believe but you fu*k with ross as a real gangster and south Florida don't believe he's a real n*gga/gangster they just fu*k with because he show love/give live to them just wayne and gangbangers in la
i said ross is just a weirdo in a weird day and age.gangsters pn twitter threatnin people,muhfu*kas shootin up youtube,dudes postin money from robberies on facebook.i cant get wit these times at all.yall youngins that support ross crowned him a gangster,not me
 06-24-2013, 01:08 AM         #188
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
im nobodys judge.who belongs in prison isnt up to me

pac was in jail for molestin somebodies lil girl,yet here u are defendin him
but your judging tupac because of his case and yet yelling "free my brotha" who according to several witnesses shot several people drove thru the light turned around and laughed about it Pac was never convicted of r*pe but u and i both know what your bro was convicted of...but hey he was about that life right? im sure you want that for your family
 4 years ago '07        #189
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 curlyd said:
he was "about that life" so that means he should be freed?
some of us are victims of circumstance.sh*t happens
 06-24-2013, 01:10 AM         #190
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
how you gonna be running your mouth about jay z one week, then dead the next week

no matter what tupac say he still faker than jay z and he still not alive so who lost that beef?

not jay
BEEF? Wtf you talking about there's no beef or was. It's like jay stan are 18 years old or something
 4 years ago '07        #191
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 curlyd said:
but your judging tupac because of his case and yet yelling "free my brotha" who according to several witness shot several people drove thru the light turned around and laughed about it Pac was never convicted of r*pe but u and i both know what your bro was convicted of...
i didnt judge pac for anything.i just said he aint no gangsta.my lil bro is a gangsta.i come from a long line of em

pac was convicted of s3xual a.ssualt.my lil bro hasnt been convicted of anything.wont surprise me if he beat his case.he did it before
 4 years ago '13        #192
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38442 38442
 r.burgundy said:
i didnt judge pac for anything.i just said he aint no gangsta.my lil bro is a gangsta.i come from a long line of em

pac was convicted of s3xual a.ssualt.my lil bro hasnt been convicted of anything.wont surprise me if he beat his case.he did it before
Shutthe fu*k up f*ggot aint nobody want to know about ur family problems

u boxden nerd, u aint no gangsta and nor is ur lil bro

Dumb waste of space, get a job
 06-24-2013, 01:14 AM         #193
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

I wish your bro luck because im sure he's not a troll like you sh*t he out there living that life and now he's facin life
 06-24-2013, 01:17 AM         #194
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i said ross is just a weirdo in a weird day and age.gangsters pn twitter threatnin people,muhfu*kas shootin up youtube,dudes postin money from robberies on facebook.i cant get wit these times at all.yall youngins that support ross crowned him a gangster,not me
"Y'all" ?nobody would have support him and he's fake-ness or he's fake it until you make it attitude/ways if these old rapper like jay, fab, joe, and other didn't jump on songs and support him
 06-24-2013, 01:18 AM         #195
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's blacks out there buying tv networks and some of you still want to "be about that life" you seen too many movies
 4 years ago '07        #196
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Shutthe fu*k up f*ggot aint nobody want to know about ur family problems

u boxden nerd, u aint no gangsta and nor is ur lil bro

Dumb waste of space, get a job
lol since when do u type like thisim still waitin on u to tell me what a raving poofster is
i aint kno yall talk like that across tha pond.but either way,back to pac.u gonna tell me where all them gun charges went?
 4 years ago '07        #197
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
"Y'all" ?nobody would have support him and he's fake-ness or he's fake it until you make it attitude/ways if these old rapper like jay, fab, joe, and other didn't jump on songs and support him
i dont support tha brotha
 4 years ago '07        #198
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 curlyd said:
I wish your bro luck because im sure he's not a troll like you sh*t he out there living that life and now he's facin life
yeah,sh*t happens
 4 years ago '06        #199
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944

[pic - click to view]

06-24-2013, 01:54 AM         #200
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

PAC wasnt a "gangster" he was a real dude. pac was tryna give you the large picture Your pops/bro/family lineage wasn’t no gangster they were just another lost n*ggas, they was in the business that the system perpetuates on the side, to keep us in the condition where we ain’t made to survive but you think they gods.Gangsta’s brothers like Marcus Garvey, who when he performed lectures raised consciousness up from doin wrong, to puttin us in uniforms makin us soldiers in God’s army, or them Garveyites but your family aint that
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago