The SMACK/URL NOME3 Update Thread (Adrien Broner makes 200k challenge)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #141
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
I thought the ideal match for Lux (BEFORE he went against Calicoe) was to go against Hollow The Don. Both of them wouldve been each others first match after a long hiatus. But that couldnt happen, not sure how long Hollow has been out, he couldve still been locked up during Lux vs Calicoe.

I never liked the Tsu Surf battle for Hollow........Surf was too hot to have him as the first battle back. Guess we'll see 9 months from now when the battles start dropping.....
Yea hollow was still locked up at the time or that would've happened instead
 4 years ago '12        #142
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 TRILL SH1T said:
Idk about everyone else but I'm so tired of people talking about Lux like he's some godly untouchable battler, he has debatable battles like everyone else and he has been and can be beat like everyone else; Hollow, Hitman, Surf, and a few others have the ability to beat him, will they idk, but don't saying Hitman or Surf or Clips or some of these other top tier dudes that are consistently putting in work are 'not worthy', that's bullsh*t, I still wanna see Hollow vs Lux @ SM3 he has a legitimate shot; Lux didn't 3-0 Calicoe and half of his 2nd round was subpar
You have to understand his d!ck riders, they are so unique when it comes to defending that God status that his embarrassing choke was suppose to be part of his act. he's the only battle rapper to get a pass after Earl shows up ad do that him.
 4 years ago '12        #143
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 BHAMBOi293 said:
I think he got cal wit da ABC's, but all 3 rounds from ars was fire cal only had dat 3rd round bruh
 Zaosyn said:
Ars didn't lose to hitman or calicoe.

"MY SHANKS SLIDE DOWN YOU LIKE YOUR TEARS DO
TEAR YOU, PUT THE 2ND KNIFE IN YOU TO SKIN YOU THEN I WEAR YOU"

Arsonal went off on Hitman in this sh*t. It was a close battle though,. it's a classic, but Ars won that.

Ars went to Detroit and stood bar for bar with Calicoe and won that in his own city, after he got his card pulled. Ars is a true professional, most dudes would of crumbled.

arsonal haters really don't wanna give this man credit for always battling top guys, being the most disrespectful, the funniest, being the most international battler, getting blackballed from URL and starting his own league and still hasn't fallen off like Mook has.
THIS is why he has haters. Somebody gotta keep it real
ars got checked and bi*ched in front of everyone. You get no points for that period. You don't claim your n*ggas when someone has beef with them? What kinda fake sh*t is that

Ars vs hitman
Ars had bars like:
I’ll slap you so hard you hard ya baby moma other baby father gonna hate me…
A bunch of abortion jokes
You deprive little girls of they freedom
Spongebob jokes

ars had a ton of boring lame and CORNY high school bully/ya moma jokes. sh*ts is played out
while getting out performed each round and exposed for bus driving, and running from confrontation in rounds 1 and 2. The only debatable round is round 3 because holla had a short round Ars lost that

Ars vs calicoe
Ars bi*chED UP LIKE A fu*kING HOE during round 1. For all y'all fans talking about how if a rapper doesn't seem authentic you can't like his bars then what the fu*k does this mean? He knows suge, told real n*ggas that he didn't know them then when they came to see about him he goes "b b but i didn't know who he was talking about the time " ars had p!ss running down his leg What other n*gga name sound like shoutgun suge? That's bi*ch sh*t. How you not gonna claim ya homies when sh*t gets real? Then calicoe had to make sure he got hom safe from Trick Trick

outside of that ANOTHER nintendo contra bar
ANOTHER hollywood hogan leg drop bar years later
more bully jokes

ars having bars like "you keep fu*king these dirty bi*ches nugga! I'ma tell ya momma on you!!/I'm visit ya dad in jail and tell him: I'ma pull the llama on you!!/ he'll gonna get mad hit the glass look down his d!ck and say 'i shoulda put a condom on you!!'..." that sh*t is CORNY as fu*k cmon y'all he lost this.
rd 1 calicoe had better bars plus ars had his card pulled
rd 2 calicoe had better bars then g checked him
rd 3 calicoe exposed his rap style and his video on tv = better bars

ars lost both deal with it
 4 years ago '09        #144
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 DontHateDaGreat said:
ars got checked and bi*ched in front of everyone. You get no points for that period. You don't claim your n*ggas when someone has beef with them? What kinda fake sh*t is that

Ars vs hitman
Ars had bars like:
I’ll slap you so hard you hard ya baby moma other baby father gonna hate me…
Spongebob jokes

ars had a ton of boring lame and CORNY high school bully/ya moma jokes. sh*ts is played out
while getting out performed each round and exposed for bus driving, and running from confrontation in rounds 1 and 2. The only debatable round is round 3 because holla had a short round Ars lost that

Ars vs calicoe
Ars bi*chED UP LIKE A fu*kING HOE during round 1. For all y'all fans talking about how if a rapper doesn't seem authentic you can't like his bars then what the fu*k does this mean? He knows suge, told real n*ggas that he didn't know them then when they came to see about him he goes "b b but i didn't know who he was talking about the time " ars had p!ss running down his leg What other n*gga name sound like shoutgun suge? That's bi*ch sh*t. How you not gonna claim ya homies when sh*t gets real? Then calicoe had to make sure he got hom safe from Trick Trick

more bully jokes

ars having bars like "you keep fu*king these dirty bi*ches nugga! I'ma tell ya momma on you!!/I'm visit ya dad in jail and tell him: I'ma pull the llama on you!!/ he'll gonna get mad hit the glass look down his d!ck and say 'i shoulda put a condom on you!!'..." that sh*t is CORNY as fu*k cmon y'all he lost this.

You make a respectable argument and I respect that. I'm gonna prop you for takign the time out and debating it but I don't agree with you. I know Ars fans are different, and I'm an open minded person but I sincerely don't believe he lost that sh*t.

I'm willing to accept I'm delusional but I don't accept that Ars lost them battles
 4 years ago '12        #145
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 3484 3484
I watched the O-Red - Calicoe battle that someone mentioned cause I never saw it... O-Red didn't clearly win that battle, to tell you the truth Calicoe may have won 2-1
 4 years ago '12        #146
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
You make a respectable argument and I respect that. I'm gonna prop you for takign the time out and debating it but I don't agree with you. I know Ars fans are different, and I'm an open minded person but I sincerely don't believe he lost that sh*t.

I'm willing to accept I'm delusional but I don't accept that Ars lost them battles
Props given

TRILL SH1T said:
I watched the O-Red - Calicoe battle that someone mentioned cause I never saw it... O-Red didn't clearly win that battle, to tell you the truth Calicoe may have won 2-1
Nah what rounds could he have won? His bars weren't hittin and that 3rd round was a.ss in a flask
 4 years ago '12        #147
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
THANK YOU..............HE fu*kIN SUCKS...............IRONICALLY, one day I listened to a few of Arsenals songs on Datpiff for sh*tz & giggles, and I like him WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better making songs compared to battling......
Ars is nice on the cypher like this one

[video - click to view]

it just doesn't translate to the stage these days
 4 years ago '10        #148
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,847 | Props total: 8191 8191
 Zaosyn said:
Ars didn't lose to hitman or calicoe.

"MY SHANKS SLIDE DOWN YOU LIKE YOUR TEARS DO
TEAR YOU, PUT THE 2ND KNIFE IN YOU TO SKIN YOU THEN I WEAR YOU"

Arsonal went off on Hitman in this sh*t. It was a close battle though,. it's a classic, but Ars won that.

Ars went to Detroit and stood bar for bar with Calicoe and won that in his own city, after he got his card pulled. Ars is a true professional, most dudes would of crumbled.

arsonal haters really don't wanna give this man credit for always battling top guys, being the most disrespectful, the funniest, being the most international battler, getting blackballed from URL and starting his own league and still hasn't fallen off like Mook has.
I definitely think he won against Calicoe but against Hitman???!! U can't be serious! Son took one of the biggest L's In URL history!

His Homeboy keep talkin while im rappin, Not Cool/ The contract said I can hit this n*gga, NOT YOU! sh*t wasnt the most lyrical but damn!

These lame n*ggaz not allowed in the croc pool/ But then they jump in undestand that they croc food!

I havent seen hitman in that form since that battle! Ars Got Bodied! His rebuttal,

U Black bi*ch/ ya breath smell like a big bag of a.ss chips What in the wild world of fu*ks was this n*gga thinkin sayin that sh*t. He had a few bars but overall, He took A L fam! Admit that.

Last edited by TheGift; 06-25-2013 at 07:15 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #149
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
dis wat arsonal said: Look @ my coach, signal change up, I even audible da formation, u know started 2 we arrange stuff, I even put a man in motion, so dat other ni66a cant rush, I even threw a bullet @ cal, sense u playing safety u cant BUST!!!

(dat not hard 2 yall)
 4 years ago '06        #150
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
I swear ever since that lux battle n*ggas wanna act like cal ain't won any of his old battles. only battle i can say he clearly lost/debatable lost to are:

lux 2-1 clearly
O-Red2-1 debatable tho cal wasn't prepared
Yung Ill - 2-1 debatable
Heartless 2-1 clearly and i don't even like heartless

But you n*ggas saying ars won is like saying math 3-0'd cal.

Many feel he at least won against
k shine 2-1 given k shine that 2 round,
beating ars 2-1 if not 3-0,
he even beat suge 2-1
hell even beat nuborn 3-0
imo he beat daylyte cuz daylyte was taking too long with delivery and he was boring

now ever since lux, n*ggas wanna say he never won a battle, hell even on youtube n*ggas saying nuborn bodied him
 06-26-2013, 12:13 AM         #151
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:

Ars vs hitman
Ars had bars like:
Ill slap you so hard you hard ya baby moma other baby father gonna hate me
Spongebob jokes

Ars vs calicoe

more bully jokes

WTF? Ars had the best line of the whole battle. That Detroit Pistons scheme was nice.
 4 years ago '12        #152
space
space
 Jets Fool said:
WTF? Ars had the best line of the whole battle. That Detroit Pistons scheme was nice.
ONE LINE doesn't win the whole battle. If that's the only reason you have for saying ars won then chilla jones done schemed his way into being undefeated
 4 years ago '06        #154
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 Sincere730 said:
Jjdd bodied suge smh btw like how you post this battle to make us forget about the topic of this thread lol
 4 years ago '11        #155
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 DontHateDaGreat said:

You're not talking about calicoe are you? Debatable L to O-red? Calicoe got straight BODY BAGGED by Ored. Wasn't even close and that weak a.ss 3rd round followed by "and my 3rd round was all freestyle" was one of the worst 3rd rounds i've ever witnessed from a top tier.

Right now i think Surf would get mook but it would still be good to see the battle after mook got fed iron solomon.

I say hollow still goes against lux just because it's been hyped for so long. Surf might have surprised alot of folks (myself included). I remember someone on here saying he only shows up on the biggest stages. We'll see what the tape shows tho
What? that 3rd round was funny af!!!
 4 years ago '04        #156
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Cal drunk as fu*k

see ya'll when the battles drop

Last edited by 1MikE; 06-26-2013 at 03:16 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #157
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Just wanna set some things str8

-Spoilers is trash & take away from when you watch the battle

-How does NY have a 'bad crowd'? Because the crowd voices there opinion? That NY has a bad crowd sh*t is a fu*kin myth, summer madness ppl come over from ALL OVER!!

What you here for then....shut up and let those of us who want to know what went down engage
 4 years ago '12        #158
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 3484 3484
hmmm Clips said he probably won't battle anytime soon unless it's: Hollow, Surf, or Hitman... A Hollow vs. Clips battle
 4 years ago '06        #159
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
 4 years ago '04        #160
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 Sincere730 said:
how do i get around this private sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy