The SMACK/URL NOME3 Update Thread (Adrien Broner makes 200k challenge)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #121
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,930 | Props total: 4485 4485
ars beats himself sometimes he can really rap id like to see ars vs lux

and tsu surf aint nothin to sneeze at either but since o red said hollow was spittin i wanna see the battle
badly
 4 years ago '10        #122
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,282 | Props total: 7611 7611
 TRILL SH1T said:
Idk about everyone else but I'm so tired of people talking about Lux like he's some godly untouchable battler, he has debatable battles like everyone else and he has been and can be beat like everyone else; Hollow, Hitman, Surf, and a few others have the ability to beat him, will they idk, but don't saying Hitman or Surf or Clips or some of these other top tier dudes that are consistently putting in work are 'not worthy', that's bullsh*t, I still wanna see Hollow vs Lux @ SM3 he has a legitimate shot; Lux didn't 3-0 Calicoe and half of his 2nd round was subpar
You see its not just "people" as in battle rap fans that talk about Lux this way. Battlers themselves do also. You got Hollow on twitter after Surf talking about he needed a sparring match, and is going to take it to another level. Basically admitting what he did will not cut with Lux. You got n*ggas like Verb saying Lux is on another level. You got Math jokingly calling Lux atheistic, cause he's on another level with it. Conceited admitted he turned down battling Lux for his return battle cause he's not that stupid enough to stand in front of bars Lux been writing for so long, People like JC and Daylyt openly stan Lux all the time etc. Its goes on and on...
 4 years ago '12        #123
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 3465 3465
 Zaosyn said:
I'm an Arsonal fan and that's true as hell, I swear to god I don't believe he lost to calicoe, hitman and I have to re-watch the DNA battle but really, I sincerely do think Arsonal doesn't lose battles. Maybe his fans are delusional or maybe he's top tier and can beat anyone on any given night.

It's not right for SMACK to blackball him like that though. He's had to create his own damn league. I wish Smack would just be a business man and let Ars back. He lets those f*ggot KOTD people battle for him. Smack really needs to understand that he has to be the person who gives people classic battles first. Dizaster vs DNA should of never happened outside of URL.

I wish Diddy or Jay or even 50 would be a business partner with URL and set up slave contracts and make a monopoly of battle rap. That way classic battles get to happen where they belong. Maybe guarantee legends like Lux $100k a year for a guaranteed 3 battles or some sh*t. Then give top tier dudes like $25k a year for 4 battles. That's probably more than they make now and it would guarantee they battle in URL.

You can make the money back by doing internet pay-per-views, sponsorships and Youtube and ticket sales. I also think URL needs to be on the road more and stay the fu*k outta NY. Let them go to Texas or Cali.
Ummmm you do know that Smack brought Ars out at NOME3 and they dapped it up right?
 4 years ago '06        #124
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
 BHAMBOi293 said:
naw bruh!!!, but dey said hitman and con first might be the best ever
He just tweeted he did that as a scheme they boo'd his old bars and cons new bars
 06-25-2013, 10:18 AM         #125
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
agreed but his fans will swear he never lost. They act like he didn't lose to clips, calicoe, hitman and dna

[pic - click to view]

Clips didn't even have a 3rd.. Ars had one of his best battles against Calicoe. I really don't think he lost to DNA or Hitman. Just my opinion Ars is not undefeated tho.
 4 years ago '11        #126
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 DontHateDaGreat said:
best i've seen from him but that crowd hyped his first round something serious tho
His aggression carried the first, 2nd was flat but he murdered x in the last round. They still making that Tsu Vs. Hitman Holla match right? That or mook (because he got away with cherry picking iron solomon while the other legends had real matchups)
Surf and holla both said its alittle too late for them to battle now, they too cool with each other

And as far as mook vs surf its looking like it might finally happen mook said surf beat hollow then surf called him out and mook said set it up
 4 years ago '11        #127
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 TRILL SH1T said:
Ummmm you do know that Smack brought Ars out at NOME3 and they dapped it up right?
He is dumb

He stay saying smack black balled ars not knowing that weeks ago they deaded they beef
 4 years ago '12        #128
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
 Jets Fool said:

[pic - click to view]

Clips didn't even have a 3rd.. Ars had one of his best battles against Calicoe. I really don't think he lost to DNA or Hitman. Just my opinion Ars is not undefeated tho.
Didn't need one he took care of ars in the 1st and 2nd. Ars spits corny high school bully jokes and rambles on and on about nothing to end his bars with weak punches. He got murked by calicoe (and exposed by trick trick while on stage for knowing shotgun suge) and hitman those battles weren't close
 4 years ago '04        #129
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,011 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Jets Fool said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga.....
 4 years ago '04        #130
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,011 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Illuminati said:

Surf gave one of my favorite battle rap perfomances ever right here. i watch this sh*t on the regular
 4 years ago '04        #131
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3012 3012
 1MikE said:
n*gga.....
exactly...Hitman destroyed him. sh*ts not even debatable.

I dont know what the fu*k cats n*ggas are watching for in battles but thats a clear L for Ars
 4 years ago '05        #132
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Jets Fool said:
...Clips didn't even have a 3rd.. Ars had one of his best battles against Calicoe. I really don't think he lost to DNA or Hitman. Just my opinion Ars is not undefeated tho.
I agree. Ars is not undefeated but I feel the same way about those battles. DNA battle was 2-1 Ars at worst, he beat Calicoe and he beat Hitman to me!!! To me whether Clips had a
3rd or not Ars won that battle too. Ars can be beaten. He over performs at times and can say some BS but he has a lot of haters for no reason!!!
 4 years ago '06        #133
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
Me and my homies review fresh out of the nome 3 event on the train back to jersey
 4 years ago '13        #134
Cassius JG 2 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 129 129
Anybody who thinks Ars beat Hitman has an Ars poster above his bed...
 4 years ago '13        #135
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
I don't think ars beat him, but a lot of people think ars won 1 and 3(rounds). That 2nd from hitman over powers wat ars did in 1 and 3.
 4 years ago '12        #136
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:

gtfohhh stop posting. like big t said, you JUST started winning battles o-red
STOP this coming from big t who is just getting props again for beating k shine stop it n*gga.

If I'm so wrong WATCH EACH BATTLE (ored vs calicoe, tay roc, x factor, big kannon, young kannon, t rex, jc) and tell me which of those battles ored lost then. You just quote what these battle rappers say without watching a single battle. n*ggas out here only watching url missing some of the good battles uw did have. Is that you Big T??? FOH n*gga

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 06-25-2013 at 02:59 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #137
space
space
 A-N-D-1 said:
I agree. Ars is not undefeated but I feel the same way about those battles. DNA battle was 2-1 Ars at worst, he beat Calicoe and he beat Hitman to me!!! To me whether Clips had a
3rd or not Ars won that battle too. Ars can be beaten. He over performs at times and can say some BS but he has a lot of haters for no reason!!!
saying he beat clips and dna i can live with but No way in hell he beat hitman and calicoe and that's with counting how he got exposed for knowing shotgun suge by trick trick. Ars fans are the main reason why ars has haters because even when he clearly loses y'all debate them

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 06-25-2013 at 02:59 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #138
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
saying he beat clips and dna i can live with but No way in hell he beat hitman and calicoe and that's with counting how he got exposed for knowing shotgun suge by trick trick. Ars fans are the main reason why ars has haters because even when he clearly loses y'all debate them
I think he got cal wit da ABC's, but all 3 rounds from ars was fire cal only had dat 3rd round bruh
 4 years ago '09        #139
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Ars didn't lose to hitman or calicoe.

[video - click to view]

"MY SHANKS SLIDE DOWN YOU LIKE YOUR TEARS DO
TEAR YOU, PUT THE 2ND KNIFE IN YOU TO SKIN YOU THEN I WEAR YOU"

Arsonal went off on Hitman in this sh*t. It was a close battle though,. it's a classic, but Ars won that.

[video - click to view]

Ars went to Detroit and stood bar for bar with Calicoe and won that in his own city, after he got his card pulled. Ars is a true professional, most dudes would of crumbled.

arsonal haters really don't wanna give this man credit for always battling top guys, being the most disrespectful, the funniest, being the most international battler, getting blackballed from URL and starting his own league and still hasn't fallen off like Mook has.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 06-25-2013 at 03:29 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #140
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space

[video - click to view]

I can watch dat ars and cal shidd ALL DAY, ars took that if u don't think so your a REAL HATER!!,
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago