The SMACK/URL NOME3 Update Thread (Adrien Broner makes 200k challenge)

most viewed right now
 141
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
176 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Ricky Retardo 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$6,882 | Props total: 18042 18042
people were booing because sh*t was lagging. took like 30mins to get a battle started. n*ggas standing up for like 6hrs, people wanted to hear bars not Kid Capri, not Adrien Broner, not Papoose and not Smack telling n*ggas on stage to back up every 10 mins.

people got restless.



Update: anybody know the Ringcard girl with the blonde hair?


Last edited by Ricky Retardo; 06-24-2013 at 04:25 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #82
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



Last edited by keejee; 06-24-2013 at 04:28 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #83
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
first battle prolly drop on 4th of July

Smack like to do sh*t on holidays n sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #84
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 1888 1888
 TRILL SH1T said:
Idk about everyone else but I'm so tired of people talking about Lux like he's some godly untouchable battler, he has debatable battles like everyone else and he has been and can be beat like everyone else; Hollow, Hitman, Surf, and a few others have the ability to beat him, will they idk, but don't saying Hitman or Surf or Clips or some of these other top tier dudes that are consistently putting in work are 'not worthy', that's bullsh*t, I still wanna see Hollow vs Lux @ SM3 he has a legitimate shot; Lux didn't 3-0 Calicoe and half of his 2nd round was subpar

"Hitman has the ability to beat Loaded Lux"


let that sit...
 5 years ago '12        #85
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,141 | Props total: 4963 4963
 1MikE said:
"Hitman has the ability to beat Loaded Lux"


let that sit...
If you dont think Hitman has no shot at Lux nor the ability to beat him then it's either you havn't been following battle rap to long or your one of the 'Lux is a God' worshippers I was talking about
 5 years ago '04        #86
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 2310 2310
@ Adrian Broner tryna battle rap.....

@ Chiila and DNA having the best battle of the night

@ Big T body bagging K-Shine and it was all good two months ago....

@ Hollow going down to Surf....just WoW

@ Hitman half a.ssing his way through this battle

my n*gga Anubis just body bagged K-kendle @ the last PG event might be hitting that PG summer madness stage CANT WAIT
 5 years ago '12        #87
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
 TRILL SH1T said:
If you dont think Hitman has no shot at Lux nor the ability to beat him then it's either you havn't been following battle rap to long or your one of the 'Lux is a God' worshippers I was talking about
anybody can't get beat on anyday but he would need 3 rounds of flames tho. He's struggled against guys who have bars + delivery, and battling a dude with a huge following to match his makes it harder
 5 years ago '09        #88
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,198 | Props total: 1378 1378
So is Lux & Hollow still going down @ SM3?????
 5 years ago '04        #89
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 2310 2310
 Zaosyn said:
So is Lux & Hollow still going down @ SM3?????
Yup and I'm hearing Norbes is trying to make Mook vs Math happen for that sh*t oo



Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-24-2013 at 05:15 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 1888 1888
 DontHateDaGreat said:
anybody can't get beat on anyday but he would need 3 rounds of flames tho. He's struggled against guys who have bars + delivery,
thank you sir.
 5 years ago '04        #91
DonofDons21 
space
avatar space
space
$6,328 | Props total: 833 833
 DontHateDaGreat said:
I agree. I think it's the fact that people know he has bars for days and it's been awhile since you've seen him battle and his persona that adds to it. That's why people where hype for Mook before he won a gimme battle with average bars or serius jones who came back with corny lines and lost 2-1 to a n*gga who didn't prepare a 3rd round. Being a legend will do that. Plus how he beat calicoe with less than 3 rounds adds to that. Hell alot of us thought Hollow would show up and k!ll sh*t and now he has a debatable battle (supposedly surf got stans too). My only issue is with the current battles not bringing 3 strong rounds to the battle especially Clips. Seems like a recent trend now
I hate that 2 good rounds sh*t...these n*ggas be preparing for months and cant come up with three solid rds....n*ggas cant be top tier if they putting in 2/3 the effort
 06-24-2013, 06:05 PM         #92
BattleLyrics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serious question, who's this Earl I keep hearing about?
 06-24-2013, 06:09 PM         #93
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them Jersey n*ggas aint noting to play with.
 5 years ago '08        #94
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 13001 13001
 DontHateDaGreat said:
I agree. I think it's the fact that people know he has bars for days and it's been awhile since you've seen him battle and his persona that adds to it. That's why people where hype for Mook before he won a gimme battle with average bars or serius jones who came back with corny lines and lost 2-1 to a n*gga who didn't prepare a 3rd round. Being a legend will do that. Plus how he beat calicoe with less than 3 rounds adds to that. Hell alot of us thought Hollow would show up and k!ll sh*t and now he has a debatable battle (supposedly surf got stans too). My only issue is with the current battles not bringing 3 strong rounds to the battle especially Clips. Seems like a recent trend now
surf keep it real. you just cant deny his greatness is all
 5 years ago '09        #95
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,070 | Props total: 1375 1375
 BattleLyrics said:
Serious question, who's this Earl I keep hearing about?

It was when Goodz was clowning about Hitman choking against him. When clowning Hitman about the time he choked against Yung Ill and said "Shut up, dawg" even though it wasn't clear that anyone was even there or said anything, Goodz came up with the joke of an imaginary person being there to fu*k him up in the middle of a verse. He named the "person", Earl. People started using "Earl" as an excuse as to why people would choke during battles, and it's been a running joke ever since.

5:00


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #96
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
 DonofDons21 said:
I hate that 2 good rounds sh*t...these n*ggas be preparing for months and cant come up with three solid rds....n*ggas cant be top tier if they putting in 2/3 the effort
Agreed that's why clips fell off my top battlers list. He blatantly doesn't prepare 3rd rounds, then we have people trying crazy sh*t in the 3rd and bombing out smh

 Illuminati said:
surf keep it real. you just cant deny his greatness is all
Surf is good i just don't see how he got on this pedestal after edging k shine, losing 2-1 to conceited (go head come at me but surf didn't saying anything outside of the 2nd round ) and getting out barred by Big-T. Maybe he's stepped it up now
 5 years ago '07        #97
Jae_Mike 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,491 | Props total: 1272 1272
 TRILL SH1T said:
yea, I also read from a few people that Charlie Clips beat B-Magic... I was telling people Magic was not gonna win
if it was evenly matched and clips choked in the third then its 2-1 Magic
 5 years ago '08        #98
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 13001 13001
 DontHateDaGreat said:

Surf is good i just don't see how he got on this pedestal after edging k shine, losing 2-1 to conceited (go head come at me but surf didn't saying anything outside of the 2nd round ) and getting out barred by Big-T. Maybe he's stepped it up now

[video - click to view]


That's my n*gga

He k!lled k-shine and and a lot of people would argue that Surf edged out con 2-1. Big-T was meh... it could have really gone either way, that battle was a let down by both aprties.

When the vid comes out you'll see Hollow got worked.
 5 years ago '06        #99
jgatling 
space
avatar space
space
$292 | Props total: 122 122
 TRILL SH1T said:
Idk about everyone else but I'm so tired of people talking about Lux like he's some godly untouchable battler, he has debatable battles like everyone else and he has been and can be beat like everyone else; Hollow, Hitman, Surf, and a few others have the ability to beat him, will they idk, but don't saying Hitman or Surf or Clips or some of these other top tier dudes that are consistently putting in work are 'not worthy', that's bullsh*t, I still wanna see Hollow vs Lux @ SM3 he has a legitimate shot; Lux didn't 3-0 Calicoe and half of his 2nd round was subpar
The only debatable battle Lux has ever had out of his 3 battles on cam was against Mook, and that's when they were 18-19 cut it out man

Hitman could beat Lux?!?!?.....how old are you?.....the only thing he could possibly beat Lux in is performance....maybe in the 1st or 2nd but that's all the credit i could give him

It's not that some cats aren't deemed worthy to battle lux. O-red, verb, b-magic, daylyt, and jc alone when focused are some of the most dangerous out there. The fact is that everybody in battle rap knows you gotta take it somewhere else to beat lux, no angles....no personals, no jokes....you gotta rely on the fundamentals.....bars (that's number one!) , delivery, aggression, stage presence, and performance. If your not A-1 on EVERYTHING i just mentioned.....your not beating Lux, it's that simple.


Last edited by jgatling; 06-24-2013 at 07:37 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #100
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 keejee said:



so who's in your top 5?
In no order


Lux
Surf
Red
Rex (n*gga been slacking lately tho)
Holla (when he on his sh*t)
Big T (most underrated)

That n*gga verb couldnt even make my top 10 to tell the truth

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
#bigbreasttwitter
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy