The SMACK/URL NOME3 Update Thread (Adrien Broner makes 200k challenge)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Adamsville said:

n*ggas was booing just to boo

How you gon tell a n*gga to say it again, then boo when he says it again

Yoooo who was the first dude that came out that was catching heat "Boo that n*gga, fu*k you"
 4 years ago '12        #62
space
space
 Illuminati said:
TSU SURF BODIED HOLOW! Guess he ain't no don. He lucky Lux ain't give him that tough tactics
Gtfoh n*gga havnt heard anyone say that, only have heard it was a debatable battle, which has people's shocked cause everyone a.ssumed Hollow was gonna k!ll him
 4 years ago '05        #63
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 TRILL SH1T said:
Yoooo who was the first dude that came out that was catching heat "Boo that n*gga, fu*k you"
that was Aye Verb
 4 years ago '07        #64
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,626 | Props total: 5954 5954
the new matchup for Summer Madness 3 every1 should
wanna see is Tsu Surf vs Murda Mook

Lux has to take a backburner because their is no worthy
opponent for him (unless u bring another legend 2 battle him)
 4 years ago '04        #65
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Adamsville said:

n*ggas was booing just to boo

How you gon tell a n*gga to say it again, then boo when he says it again

video was a bad example though, Ny hates Aye Verb and Verb hates Ny.

but you're absolutely correct, dead a.ss boo'd niccas just to boo. EVERY battle got boo'd on. fu*ked up some good set-ups with that sh*t.

and yea, that NY is biased sh*t (X-factor, Cal) needs to be out the window. when NY is booing Clips... CLIPS of all people... nobody is giving a fu*k where you from
 4 years ago '04        #66
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
 Sincere730 said:
the new matchup for Summer Madness 3 every1 should
wanna see is Tsu Surf vs Murda Mook

Lux has to take a backburner because their is no worthy
opponent for him (unless u bring another legend 2 battle him)
Surf would eat that man's food and dessert. Mook wont not never go there.

Hollow/Surf wasnt a body. Hollow did his thing, enough to where a match with Lux would still do numbers.

lets not forget Cal took a debatable L to O-red before SM2 and still got his shot.

highly doubt Hollow looses his, if not for anything else, the reason you just stated: who the hell else steps in with Lux at this point anyway? battle has been talked about for years and ther's no one out there really "worthy" of it.
 4 years ago '04        #67
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
I thought the ideal match for Lux (BEFORE he went against Calicoe) was to go against Hollow The Don. Both of them wouldve been each others first match after a long hiatus. But that couldnt happen, not sure how long Hollow has been out, he couldve still been locked up during Lux vs Calicoe.

I never liked the Tsu Surf battle for Hollow........Surf was too hot to have him as the first battle back. Guess we'll see 9 months from now when the battles start dropping.....

Lux had picked Hollow to be his opponent last year at SM. then he got locked so Cal got him

remember: "...and if my n*gga aint get locked up, HE woulda k!lled you.... fu*k Loaded Lux, i'll get Lux loaded with all Hollow heads" -Cal was reffering to Hollow.

so yea, Hollow coulda just waited it out. it woulda been perfect seeing both of them returning at the same time. or he coulda gone up against somebody lighter than Surf. gotta respect it though.

@ 9 months. i think (hope) we'll get the battles from NOME in a timely manner since they have to start promoting SM3 asap. they probably end up holding like 1 battle for later in the year or for the Vault.

watch URL mind fu*k everybody by puttin out Cortez/Tech9 before any of the NOME battles. have niccas siiiick

Last edited by 1MikE; 06-24-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #68
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
when do the battles drop on youtube
 4 years ago '09        #69
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1102 1102
 dblock187s said:
when do the battles drop on youtube
They drop on Smack time and Smack time is different than the universes time paradox. Smack time might be 3 months or 3 years from now.
 4 years ago '07        #70
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i wanna hear that con verse
 06-24-2013, 04:43 PM         #71
Phoenix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as battles I ain't taking the word of another n*gga I'll wait to see the sh*t myself.
 4 years ago '05        #72
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Zaosyn said:
They drop on Smack time and Smack time is different than the universes time paradox. Smack time might be 3 months or 3 years from now.
its real n*gga time

if ur white i applaud u for not saying it
 4 years ago '08        #73
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
 TRILL SH1T said:
Gtfoh n*gga havnt heard anyone say that, only have heard it was a debatable battle, which has people's shocked cause everyone a.ssumed Hollow was gonna k!ll him
Everybody is saying it that I know. It was a clear 2-1. The crowd was shocked Surf was giving homeboy that WORK
 4 years ago '12        #74
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 1MikE said:
Surf would eat that man's food and dessert. Mook wont not never go there.

Hollow/Surf wasnt a body. Hollow did his thing, enough to where a match with Lux would still do numbers.

lets not forget Cal took a debatable L to O-red before SM2 and still got his shot.

highly doubt Hollow looses his, if not for anything else, the reason you just stated: who the hell else steps in with Lux at this point anyway? battle has been talked about for years and ther's no one out there really "worthy" of it.

You're not talking about calicoe are you? Debatable L to O-red? Calicoe got straight BODY BAGGED by Ored. Wasn't even close and that weak a.ss 3rd round followed by "and my 3rd round was all freestyle" was one of the worst 3rd rounds i've ever witnessed from a top tier.

Right now i think Surf would get mook but it would still be good to see the battle after mook got fed iron solomon.

I say hollow still goes against lux just because it's been hyped for so long. Surf might have surprised alot of folks (myself included). I remember someone on here saying he only shows up on the biggest stages. We'll see what the tape shows tho
 4 years ago '13        #75
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Can't wait for the NOME3 videos
 4 years ago '12        #76
space
space
 1MikE said:

watch URL mind fu*k everybody by puttin out Cortez/Tech9 before any of the NOME battles. have niccas siiiick
damn that sh*t would be as bad as when smack dropped that hitman/pharra funeral battle out the vault on fathers day... you'd think he hated his dad and the thought of father's day the way he trolled the nation on that one
 4 years ago '12        #77
space
space
Idk about everyone else but I'm so tired of people talking about Lux like he's some godly untouchable battler, he has debatable battles like everyone else and he has been and can be beat like everyone else; Hollow, Hitman, Surf, and a few others have the ability to beat him, will they idk, but don't saying Hitman or Surf or Clips or some of these other top tier dudes that are consistently putting in work are 'not worthy', that's bullsh*t, I still wanna see Hollow vs Lux @ SM3 he has a legitimate shot; Lux didn't 3-0 Calicoe and half of his 2nd round was subpar
 4 years ago '11        #78
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 305Lars said:

[pic - click to view]

dis n*gga crazy

so who's in your top 5?
 06-24-2013, 05:18 PM         #79
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tsu Surf vs Mook would be better than a lux vs Mook rematch
 4 years ago '12        #80
space
space
 TRILL SH1T said:
Idk about everyone else but I'm so tired of people talking about Lux like he's some godly untouchable battler, he has debatable battles like everyone else and he has been and can be beat like everyone else; Hollow, Hitman, Surf, and a few others have the ability to beat him, will they idk, but don't saying Hitman or Surf or Clips or some of these other top tier dudes that are consistently putting in work are 'not worthy', that's bullsh*t, I still wanna see Hollow vs Lux @ SM3 he has a legitimate shot; Lux didn't 3-0 Calicoe and half of his 2nd round was subpar
I agree. I think it's the fact that people know he has bars for days and it's been awhile since you've seen him battle and his persona that adds to it. That's why people where hype for Mook before he won a gimme battle with average bars or serius jones who came back with corny lines and lost 2-1 to a n*gga who didn't prepare a 3rd round. Being a legend will do that. Plus how he beat calicoe with less than 3 rounds adds to that. Hell alot of us thought Hollow would show up and k!ll sh*t and now he has a debatable battle (supposedly surf got stans too). My only issue is with the current battles not bringing 3 strong rounds to the battle especially Clips. Seems like a recent trend now
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy