Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2013, 08:09 AM         #81
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Kay Slay said:
How is that hating when it's the truth? The hell would you give WHITE Dolls to African girls?

I mean this bi*ch didn't even bring a hispanic doll or an asian doll? She just brought ALL white dolls to African children, you see how that would be odd? Some of these Africans are taught to hate their skin and with the whites that colonized their land, they would brainwash them to believing they were inferior and whites were superior. Rhodesia is a perfect example to that sh*t. The black children would be given white characters of toys and dolls and taught that black was ugly. The government of that time taught the black soldiers to shoot any other black person for minor stuff and give whites a pass.

I would put that ho on blast too, I would've been fine if they had dolls of all races (and don't give me that sh*t about they don't, because they do) But when you give them just all white dolls, I would be questioning that bullsh*t and if you don't then you really need to learn your history.

that's just a dumb way to look at it. im sure his gf didn't do it maliciously so why would you get mad at her. lets face it, its just easier to find white dolls so she probably went to the store saw some dolls for cheap and bought it figuring they will like playing with the dolls. I guarantee you those kids that got those were happy as hell when they got it. I get what youre sayin that it might give the impression that white girls are the pretty ones but that doesn't have to be the case. theyr kids, just let them play with whatever. she tried to do something nice and gets hate for it. instead of hating go send some black dolls to them.
 4 years ago '10        #82
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
They could've gotten NO dolls. I'm sure they will appreciate that someone took their time, spent money and thought about them.
 06-25-2013, 08:57 AM         #83
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
Gives toys to kids who haev nothing..

people who didn't give complain about the race of the toys.

seems legit
This sh*t right here
 4 years ago '06        #84
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Zaosyn said:
It's not like that though man, these African kids don't know white people like that. They probably dream of living in America or in a better place than Africa and you bring them white fu*king dolls to play with? All you need is these girls to grow up sad that they weren't born white or American or something stupid like that.

Haven't you seen those studies where they show little girls a white doll and black doll and ask which one is prettier? or which one is meaner and nicer? It's usually the white doll that gets favored and it's sad as hell.

There's little things like this that play a big role in the development of a child. I feel like bringing them white dolls is hurting their self-worth. The better option would be to bring them black dolls or a group of different colored dolls.
Gtfo of here. You over think every post, you seem like a soft proactive opinionated puss. Maybe being born into poverty is a bigger problem? Or not having dinner, it's funny how an act of kindness has so many negative effect to sensitive a.ss people. I bet those little girls were happy, fu*k what all they pussies think
 4 years ago '06        #85
space
space
 PoetikTrev said:
Hey its some Jewish kids who are lacking books....send them copies of Mein Kampf... at least they can be grateful for reading material. Its the thought...
Give jews the nazi bible being compared to a toy is great logic. Some people complain about everything involving white people. The fact this is even discussed is ridiculous, and she probably be labeled as an Uncle Tom lol. This country is fu*ked with minds like this
 4 years ago '05        #86
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
fghfghl;mfgh;kodt ymsrth srhmjrt s;y',dth
this is what i think about these threads
fdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfd kgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkg dfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdf kgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkg fdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfd kgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkg dfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdf kgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkg fdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfd kgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkg dfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdf kgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkg fdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfd kgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkg dfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdf kgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkgfdkgdfkg fdkgdfkg(x100)
 4 years ago '08        #87
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 32359 32359
People are fu*king retarded. Who gives a fu*k what color they were?
 4 years ago '11        #88
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Y2Dre said:
Colonizing and brainwashing the youth. The race has everything to do with this story.

If young white girls were given Black dolls and the standard of beauty was an African woman they'd grow up to think they were ugly too. Hence, the doll test.
But, but, but, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
 4 years ago '07        #89
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
you know whats sad? if she had bought them black dolls it would've still be an issue
 4 years ago '04        #90
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,223 | Props total: 1090 1090
 Zaosyn said:
It's not like that though man, these African kids don't know white people like that. They probably dream of living in America or in a better place than Africa and you bring them white fu*king dolls to play with? All you need is these girls to grow up sad that they weren't born white or American or something stupid like that.

Haven't you seen those studies where they show little girls a white doll and black doll and ask which one is prettier? or which one is meaner and nicer? It's usually the white doll that gets favored and it's sad as hell.

There's little things like this that play a big role in the development of a child. I feel like bringing them white dolls is hurting their self-worth. The better option would be to bring them black dolls or a group of different colored dolls.

True....
 4 years ago '05        #91
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
She's giving up in life..Just look at her
 4 years ago '11        #92
sniperbkeny 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 34 34
 DJ Kay Slay said:
How is that hating when it's the truth? The hell would you give WHITE Dolls to African girls?

I mean this bi*ch didn't even bring a hispanic doll or an asian doll? She just brought ALL white dolls to African children, you see how that would be odd? Some of these Africans are taught to hate their skin and with the whites that colonized their land, they would brainwash them to believing they were inferior and whites were superior. Rhodesia is a perfect example to that sh*t. The black children would be given white characters of toys and dolls and taught that black was ugly. The government of that time taught the black soldiers to shoot any other black person for minor stuff and give whites a pass.

I would put that ho on blast too, I would've been fine if they had dolls of all races (and don't give me that sh*t about they don't, because they do) But when you give them just all white dolls, I would be questioning that bullsh*t and if you don't then you really need to learn your history.
my sentiments exactly, but you may be wasting your breath, look where you are. ..
 4 years ago '12        #93
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 Blood Edge said:
People forget that Caucasians are only 12% of the world's population. Outside of South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Nigeria, white supremacy isn't ingrained like it is in America. Whites don't have the numbers and media to make their appearance the norm. Yea Africans are feeling the effects of imperialism and colonization, but they don't have the effects of slavery that African Americans suffer from.

Those kids will be fine.
I'm need you to provide some creditable links to support your claims. Because if you had any clue, you wouldn't be saying that. White people are 12% of the population but whiteness is a worldwide problem. It's just not an American thing.
 4 years ago '11        #94
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
its not her fault the only dolls the store had were white

those little fu*ks should be grateful they got something

skin color still being talked about smh
 4 years ago '05        #95
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
fu*k humans...
I had a long rants post to make, but just fu*k humans - that's it
 4 years ago '05        #96
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
people just find anything to complain about.. shut the fu*k up u sensitive f*ggots
 4 years ago '12        #97
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 Curtisimo said:
Didn't even watch you put a black kid and white kid together hey not gonna think on he white he black let me not play with him

Adults teach diversity and hate

Honestly I guess the bi*ch should of just smiled in the camera and tell everybody to donate a dollar if you care for these children in a commercial that comes on at 2 o'clock in the morning on BET

And everybody will be happy

Objects are just objects people give objects meanings which makes them symbols

Let that resonate with you real quick
Your unwillingness to learn anything is astounding but I'm not going to take anything you say seriously if you didn't even bother to watch the videos. Whiteness is ingrained in this country as well as all over the world and PoC will often teach their own children it. But since you are on your kumbaya and colorblindness sh*t, I got nothing else to say to you.
 06-25-2013, 02:13 PM         #98
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't believe this is a topic
 4 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
For real n*gga will be complaining why they have African kids black dolls with straight hair

Don't they know their conditioning and brainwashing kids to not love their nappy hair and get a perm etc

n*ggaz just love to complain
This lol

I lived in a pretty much black neighborhood my whole life, and the Africans in the neighborhood were the hated ones not me. They got bagged on for being to black and had to nappy of hair. People need to sleep on the bullsh*t, it's not like it's funding by the Kkk
 4 years ago '04        #100
djyouknow 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 1 1
never knew this topic would get people talking
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy