Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
dont be sorry hoe be careful

4 years ago '06        #42
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
I agree, I wish she would have put more thought into the skin color of the dolls, but on the other hand she's one of the few folks going to Africa to dispense some type of aid and to help some less fortunate kids, so that in itself makes it difficult to criticize her efforts..

I dunno.. This is a tough one..
 06-24-2013, 03:04 PM         #43
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
It's not like that though man, these African kids don't know white people like that. They probably dream of living in America or in a better place than Africa and you bring them white fu*king dolls to play with? All you need is these girls to grow up sad that they weren't born white or American or something stupid like that.

Haven't you seen those studies where they show little girls a white doll and black doll and ask which one is prettier? or which one is meaner and nicer? It's usually the white doll that gets favored and it's sad as hell.

There's little things like this that play a big role in the development of a child. I feel like bringing them white dolls is hurting their self-worth. The better option would be to bring them black dolls or a group of different colored dolls.
 06-24-2013, 03:05 PM         #44
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:
example #20019318484 why black people need to stop claiming mixed folks
 06-24-2013, 03:06 PM         #45
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
+on a sidenote ludacris is rich as fu*k what the fu*k these n*ggas doing giving out dolls lol

n*gga build a school and housing on the grounds for the homeless sh*t would be pennies for a millionaire
 4 years ago '12        #46
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5651 5651
do they even make black dolls?
 4 years ago '08        #47
BrwnSkinHustler 1 heat pts
space
space
$135 | Props total: 20 20
Not sure if she copped the dolls online or in the store? If she copped online, shame on her for not sending the rainbow over there and staying strictly white. You have to think about these things. I'm all for coexisting, but you know damn well you'd never see a white person take a suitcase full of black dolls to a trailer park etc...

I'm just on some hypothetical steez here: But i'm guessing if they do get any TV, then they mostly see whites on it, and when it comes to receiving aid and or religious indoctrination its being done by white people, and now they are playing with white dolls, they will be creating scenarios while playing with these dolls. They probably think white people are the people of God or something.. It's 2013, we have all shades of dolls, in the same way we have all shades of people, so those mutli colored dolls wouldnt exist if people didnt see the need for some self image reflection.. Sometimes the small things are important..
 4 years ago '11        #48
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
People complaining that have never even helped out a kid in their own damn country
 4 years ago '05        #49
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 trb_5 said:
wasnt he engaged to some med school girl?
pre-med...big difference
 06-24-2013, 03:57 PM         #50
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont care about the dolls, those kids need clothes, food, and a home.
 4 years ago '05        #51
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 9612 9612
 DJ Kay Slay said:
How is that hating when it's the truth? The hell would you give WHITE Dolls to African girls?

I mean this bi*ch didn't even bring a hispanic doll or an asian doll? She just brought ALL white dolls to African children, you see how that would be odd? Some of these Africans are taught to hate their skin and with the whites that colonized their land, they would brainwash them to believing they were inferior and whites were superior. Rhodesia is a perfect example to that sh*t. The black children would be given white characters of toys and dolls and taught that black was ugly. The government of that time taught the black soldiers to shoot any other black person for minor stuff and give whites a pass.

I would put that ho on blast too, I would've been fine if they had dolls of all races (and don't give me that sh*t about they don't, because they do) But when you give them just all white dolls, I would be questioning that bullsh*t and if you don't then you really need to learn your history.
Your an idiot.. these kids dont care about no color of the toys. they are just happy the got them..
 06-24-2013, 04:17 PM         #52
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kronzsw said:
Your an idiot.. these kids dont care about no color of the toys. they are just happy the got them..

[pic - click to view]

Plus you truly haven't read a textbook to see what's going on with this sh*t, the videos and info were posted and you refused to see it and with your logic, why even tell you?

If the children were hungry and someone shat on the ground, would you say "Man these kids don't give a sh*t, it's still food and they're happy"
 06-24-2013, 04:19 PM         #53
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kronzsw said:
Probably one of the dumbest things I read all day. Off yourself and do the world a favor.
 4 years ago '11        #54
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I'm confused, what does the race of the doll have to do with this? Ya racists
 4 years ago '04        #55
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
White dolls are prettier though

4 years ago '05        #56
crunkjuice7890 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 2 2
She's from Africa too if ya'll aint kno.

Alot of people dont give back/go back to where they come from. She did. That should be enough.
Shyd roll tha doll in some mud or somethin. Should be black in no time.
 4 years ago '08        #57
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 1886 1886
if you dudes don't see the issue in this you're not black or just lost lacking information.
 4 years ago '11        #58
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
LOL its girls toys who gives a sh*t? my full mexican cousin plays with white dolls whats the big deal
 4 years ago '05        #59
rippac4 
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1049 1049
what happened to the thought that count.
 4 years ago '05        #60
rippac4 
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1049 1049
 RoyaL CraCk said:
if you dudes don't see the issue in this you're not black or just lost lacking information.
I'm black and I see it being that the thought that counts. The ones that complain are probably the ones that do more harm than good in the black community.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago